ToppDogg
Laboum
Mamamoo
B1A4

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=JVr6yiZ9IMY
arirang.com/player/onair_tv.asp

omg have unbelievably soft thighs

Article: Gugudan Kim Sejung 'brimming with the innocent look' (on the way to Music Bank fashion)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+247, -80] I liked her because she's always smiling and a hard worker on variety shows but that all changed after I saw her hidden camera on 'Knowing Bros'...

2. [+190, -63] Seems the true version of yourself is bound to show itself somehow. I was shocked after seeing her on 'Knowing Bros'.

3. [+187, -57] Her hidden camera on 'Knowing Bros' was so bad. Even if it's just a joke, hurting someone with your words leaves such a lasting impression ㅠㅠ a fighting hidden camera would've been better ㅋㅋ Either way, it totally changed my impression of her into a negative one

4. [+44, -6] Her character on 'Knowing Bros' reared its ugly head........ so different from her smiley, nice image..

5. [+41, -8] Why did she act like that on 'Knowing Bros'...? Was it really just a joke?

6. [+34, -21] She's one of those IU types... the ones that know what to say to certain people to get them to like them. As much as they act, their true selves are bound to show itself. It's one of the reasons why Park Jin Young always stresses good character.

7. [+33, -14] Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who stopped liking her after 'Knowing Bros'. She seems so different to me now... and I was a total fan who even looked up her videos too. She just looks like such a sly fox now..

8. [+31, -14] I can tell now that her whole free spirited, smiley image is all just an act. She's the sly fox that knows how to manipulate people into thinking positively of her. I started to see a bit of it towards the end of 'Produce 101' and my beliefs were confirmed after watching 'Knowing Bros';;

9. [+30, -13] She has been crazy good at manipulating her image all along

ITS OVER
SEXJEONG IS FINITO

post some jenniesoil

thread ruined

Article: Gugudan Kim Sejung 'brimming with the innocent look' (on the way to Music Bank fashion)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+247, -80] I liked her because she's always smiling and a hard worker on variety shows but that all changed after I saw her hidden camera on 'Knowing Bros'...

2. [+190, -63] Seems the true version of yourself is bound to show itself somehow. I was shocked after seeing her on 'Knowing Bros'.

3. [+187, -57] Her hidden camera on 'Knowing Bros' was so bad. Even if it's just a joke, hurting someone with your words leaves such a lasting impression ㅠㅠ a fighting hidden camera would've been better ㅋㅋ Either way, it totally changed my impression of her into a negative one

4. [+44, -6] Her character on 'Knowing Bros' reared its ugly head........ so different from her smiley, nice image..

5. [+41, -8] Why did she act like that on 'Knowing Bros'...? Was it really just a joke?

6. [+34, -21] She's one of those IU types... the ones that know what to say to certain people to get them to like them. As much as they act, their true selves are bound to show itself. It's one of the reasons why Park Jin Young always stresses good character.

7. [+33, -14] Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who stopped liking her after 'Knowing Bros'. She seems so different to me now... and I was a total fan who even looked up her videos too. She just looks like such a sly fox now..

8. [+31, -14] I can tell now that her whole free spirited, smiley image is all just an act. She's the sly fox that knows how to manipulate people into thinking positively of her. I started to see a bit of it towards the end of 'Produce 101' and my beliefs were confirmed after watching 'Knowing Bros';;

9. [+30, -13] She has been crazy good at manipulating her image all along

10. [+23, -4] 'Knowing Bros' made me realize that she was just managing her nice image all along... she tries way too hard to act nice for sympathy...

11. [+22, -3] That hidden camera ruined her

12. [+19, -6] Yeah, that hidden camera was really bad for her image. What gave me goosebumps is that she planned the hidden camera and gave all the bad parts to the other members while she played the nice role.

13. [+19, -6] The best replies are right, I stopped liking her after 'Knowing Bros'. I guess it doesn't matter how fake you act, your true colors are bound to show.

arin should be banned from kpop until she's 18

Good for them

R I P

you've never touched them so you have no idea, they could be rock hard for all we know

YA MON
FEEL THE SUMMER THIGHS

if yulhee isnt showing cleavage im just gonna close the stream

How many members to up10tion have?

What happened on Knowing bros?

the only rock hard thing on any of them is arin's nipples

should be that dress with the gauzy decolletage thing

?

they made stone cry by pretty much calling her a shit member

Hidden prank involved the members trying to get their leader (nayoung) to cry by pretending that she wasn't a very good leader.

Sejung came up with the idea and it worked.

So I recently learned that cChaeyoung is friends with Yeoreum from WJSN, and now I want to get into the group. What's essential cosmiccore?
(And is Bona a good waifu choice?)

if arin gave me permission, is it ok to lick her thighs?

How terrible

only after me

>What's essential cosmiccore?
they only have like 10 songs, just listen to them

they never learn. putting the number of group members in the group's name is just asking for trouble.

all girls are good waifu choices
essential is the Secret mini album

>twice
>the number of members isn't divisible by 2

Why are they acting like shit like this hasn't happened before? They've been doing this hidden cameras to make people cry for years.

theyre right tho

>mfw my two waifus are friends with each other

youtube.com/watch?v=o59ssVnCR1M

chinchin

That's a deeper question than you might think

The "joke" on Knowing bros seems so fucking weird to me, was cringy as fuck.

How is that a joke by any standard? Is this a common joke in Korea?

>two waifus
kys yourself

The single would be a good place to start. MoMoMo was the lead with Catch Me as the back up track, both have MVs. MoMoMo is cutesy and Catch Me is more mature. The latest single Secret is far and above a better song, the whole release is really great.
They also have a reality with all episodes available subbed on 1theK, and a series of self-produced videos called Uzzu Tapes on vlive.

arin goes in all fields

korean comedy is a bit different

>he only has 1 waifu

cuck

I would be happy if you died

who is cChaeyoung

gooks are absolute shit when it comes to humor. all they know how to do is replay an unfunny moment 3 times in a row during broadcasts and bully people to tears

i only see 1 chin

anybody here play a marching band instrument?

seems like it died a little recently but a couple of years ago it was pretty common for show host to pretend to be mean to idols and make them cry. Happened to Girl's Day and several others.

>two waifus
its actually 4
or 5

Why is Nc.a sad this time?

going into arin's field...

me

die

die

die

chungha's bung

get out of the thread reaper xD

>Chungha returns as guest MC
FUUUCK I'm late for this, gonna need to rewatch it.

i played the sax years ago, but wasn't in marching band

post jiho. i wanna do something

Thanks for the input chingus, I'll also dig around for variety
youtube.com/watch?v=CI3w9KR6Ee4
It's an exquisite kind of feel (see also Sunggyu-Bora)

which one?
I have a band concert going on in a few minutes

kpop fans discord.gg/anMFwVu

did you watch Sound! Euphonium?

At least I was discussing an artist

screamer

you want to throw up?

mami or momo

I don't give a fuck about you and your life go away

mimi

i don't know what that means

bona is a gorgeous qt

why are you upset?

who wants to gay marry me and adopt some korean daughters

>making a big fuss with the Sejeong thing
>making such a big deal out of Irene

So everyone on Korea is on vacation? making up scandals out of thin air. I've seen both clips and it's just them being normal.

i was thinking "who the hell is mami" and then it hit me. scandal.

Bona is a good choice but cheng xiao is the best desu too bad she is a lezzy

mOMO

I think being told to die while I'm actually on topic is a little uncalled for.

BIG ass funbags spotted

L A B O O * *

i dont understand the whole premise of this anyways
like whats she supposed to say
whats the intended outcome
theyre also all clearly in front of a camera
what am i missing here someone help me

shooting star
my shining star

this won't do. i need a close-up of her face

arirang, please upload a yulhee cam

HAHAH XDDDDD videogames amiright ahhha

>artist

woah what the fuck man

These thighs are better than omg

chungha is such a freaking babe without her stupid stage makeup

why does zn wear one that will obfuscate the cleave?

this song is boring af, but gotta get thru it for yulhee