Found out that there's a nigger and a kike in my apartment complex. What should I do Sup Forums?

Found out that there's a nigger and a kike in my apartment complex. What should I do Sup Forums?

Destroy them.
Donut be a phaggot

Accept them for who they are and just progress with your life in a progressive and financial beneficial lifestyle.

kill you're self

You should fuck off nazi scum

literally nothing like you always have and will you absolutely useless fucking shit

try to do something but get fucked because talking shit online is way easier to do?

Easy. Keep track of your shit and keep track of your money.

>thread

move to a place niggers can't afford

kill yourself
write note with own blood blaming them
problem solved

Trips have spoken

he can't afford to do that either tho

>witnessed
trips decided it

But these trips also speak truth

Here are your options:
1)Coexist
2)Move
3)Frame them for shit they didn't do
4)Anonymously call in noise complaints on one of them. This won't work on both, it comes off as suspicious and they might investigate.

That's all I can think of right now.

nothing you racist fucko

Don't know if legit racist or bait thread. Either way, go suck a fat cock OP

Kill the Jew and blame it on the Nigger.

Can't we all just play along?!

OP here. Gonna make sure these undesirables get out. Place was perfect till they showed. Only a matter of time before they start breeding or worse and start crossbreeding with whites.

Stab the Jew and throw his mutilated body on the Nigger's doorstep. The Jew vs. black race war would start in no time.

It wouldn't matter because you're probably too much of a fucking coward to do anything.

50 bucks says OP still lives with his whore of a mom that gets plowed by bbc every night, which explains his insecurity of other races.

Other races are just shit. Jews hate Western Civilisation and Niggers are just pre evolved chimps.

If it ain't white, waste it brother.

jack off at their door dressed as hitler

This

I'd pay to watch that.

Tell that nigger to piss off. Bad enough he's mooching off welfare. Waste of our precious air

Pretty good advice in general tbh

Tell them what you really think of them

Leave a note on niggers door saying

"Niggers are awful"

And a note on the kikes saying

"Jews are disgusting"

They'll both be hunting for each other, and because you never trust a Jew, or a nigger, they won't believe each other when they say they didn't write the note.

Burn down the complex