New celeb thread?

New celeb thread?

Sarah's body is tight!

She's the sexiest woman alive and I don't even care if she is a single mom. I would help her raise her baby.

How much baby batter would you put inside her?

She is very fertile and versatile so my giant loads could be mostly swallowed by her and she would just need to take a tiny drop on the tip of her finger out of her mouth before swallowing and put it her vagina and she would likely have triplets.

Small tummy, giant loads, she might get a tummy ache if she swallows too much.

Anyone wants to fap to celebs on kik?

Actually my sperm is so strong (I usually shoot out about 1.8 billion per load) it might be able to get her pregnant if she is swallowing alone.

I'll fap to Sarah and Sarah only.

I heard she is a size queen

Hmmmm? Legit?

I have enough to feed her so she would never need to eat anything else. She might need to drink water every now and then but not necessarily.

Are you sure user?

Yes. Was confirmed less than a couple weeks ago. She tried to deny it claiming she was wearing underwear and lashed out at perverted paparazzi.

A goddess

I think so. I can cum 8 to 12 times a day and deliver full loads each time.

Sarah only weighs 90 lbs and doesn't need much more protein than 8 loads of cum delivers.

We can do that, if you post her pics

>I think so. I can cum 8 to 12 times a day and deliver full loads each time.
Wut.

Sounds unlikely

I want her sex tape with Taylor Swift to jerk off to.

Hey user... I think I was talking to you before.

That's amazing. Thanks for sharing, user.

Tay fucked her???

>misleadingtitle.jpg

ari is such a minx i swear

Elle is awesome!

I would love to watch her masturbate!

She's actually wearing underwear faggot

Taylor has fucked many starlets.

Depends... We talk about dirty things in her throat?

Elle doesn't need to masturbate. She has both a gardener and a housekeeper (when she's in lesbo mode) who fuck her on the daily.

What about my Elle?
We didn't get that far. But I wanted to share the outside of her long neck with you user.

Sarah has fisted Taylor. at TayTay's request of course. She loves her little fist in her vagina.

Her smile is 1,000 Gigawatts.

>What about my Elle?
Of course, Dakota introduced Elle to Taylor for a fuck session.

Name a starlet and Taylor has probably had sex with her.

Damn it was you!... Any ideas?

Tell me the story user?

What about, hmm... Jordyn Jones?

We split up the licking and sucking duties moving down her body, over her breasts.

Is that the right sorta idea?

>Jordyn Jones
Taylor hasn't got with Jordyn yet but she is working on it.

She's in full on beard mode now with that dude and living in Australia and shit.

I don't have the full story on how Taylor popped Elle's cherry but I'll see if my sources can get it for me.

I can do it and I'm not even fat. I only weigh 12 stones.

Please do user!

What about Emma Watson?

Something about Thylane Blondeay?

Yes. Taylor and Emma fucked years ago. Taylor is almost always the dominant one but likes to be fisted... however, Emma didn't want to go that far with her so Taylor only got 4 fingers after she rode the shit out of Emma anally with a dildo.

Yeah, tell me more...

Thylane Blondeau.

Do you mind carressing and sucking Elle's breasts while I move down to eat her pussy?

Wtf is this thread

But Emma is a huge prude...

Post moar Sarah.

She's a terrible feminist type but breaks down pretty quick when another women seduces her.

>Yes. Was confirmed less than a couple weeks ago. She tried to deny it claiming she was wearing underwear and lashed out at perverted paparazzi.

yeah, and then there were all the frontal shots showing the "flesh" colored panties

but you know, people see what they want to see.

Who is the youngest girl Taylor has had?

Bailee Madison

Story user?

Proof. No underwear.

But i want to eat her pussy... Don't you mind?

>Proof. No underwear.

wow, you need corrective eyewear, bro

My idea is that we take turns, I wouldn't leave you out!

They were both in Los Angeles for most of February of 2016 and were introduced by a mutual friend (I can't say who) but after a private party, Bailee stayed late and Taylor kept feeding her wine coolers and eventually got her naked and ate her out... and she took off her clothes as she was eating her out and they got into bed and did full on lesbian sex after that.

No confirmation on any fisting.

>me on the right

hahahahahaha state of you

I want in. Can I have her asshole why you to have her pussy?

in your dreams mate fucking bullshit

Who was the hardest for Tay to get? Anyone reject her?

It happened. I am friends with a TMZ insider.

Taylor is a gold star lesbian and she pretends to be with guys for publicity only.

She got rejected from a couple celebs who were older than her. The most notable was Kristen Stewart which is really surprising because most of Hollywood believes she is also a lesbian.

What happened between KStew and Dakota when they filmed The Runaways?

Completamente asqueroso

It was just lesbianism for the film. The fucked but only to get into character for the movie... at least that's what they claimed. Nobody knows for sure what else happened all those other times they were alone in the same trailer while on set.

Very well, would you like the use of fruits in her body?

I hate lesbians.

Go slow user. Next it's Elle turn to give oral to us.

Anything about VJ, Ariana & Liz?

Why can't you all just fuck her in the ass already?

Oh yeah Ariana was required by her label to fuck Taylor in order to get into the music business.

More info on the others later.

those cankles though

Taylor Swift looks like a tranny in this picture

That's why she is a lesbian. Duh.

You're a genious user... Continue
Cause it wouldn't be fun and exciting... Obviously

>Cause it wouldn't be fun and exciting... Obviously
Can I join in and just start fucking her in the ass while you two dick around with her mouth?

Dont know... You meet the requirements?

I think so unless I have to have HIV or something.