Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=swN8_SqkmUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hc11JUV9BrU
gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/juventus-higuain-ce-lok-del-giocatore-presto-un-contatto-col-napoli/
youtube.com/watch?v=jSNxse2OhzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Qt/s edition

france btfo edition

>implying Griezmann is a tactical fiend
Not enough asymmetry

Has he bought himself?

5th for Islam

Is it better to use players that have attributes better suited for their roles or attributes that fit with the tactics of the team?

>tfw i've been on a The Killers binge lately

Nice.

F U C K
U
C
K

it's better for them to have attributes suited for their role within the tactics of the team.

Mixture of both, but lean towards the team. If you play a 4-4-2 or something with only two players in the middle of the park, you don't want those two players both pushing up at the same time or hugging the lines or whatever the fuck else may happen with the roles you give them.

Chillwave, you're a star.

So if I'm playing a long ball game, its better to have players who can head the ball, but if I'm using wingers in that formation they don't need heading for that role, so if I have 2 left wingers would it make sense to look at who's got better heading or just the attributes for winger?

>Gheorghe Hagi doing this while coaching at the age of 51
Class is permanent etc

Time to sell that keeper.

wew

fug

holy shit, he can't even run.

gorgeous

>first touch 20
>flair 20
>likes to attempt to lob keeper from long range

The absolute dream

>

fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=hc11JUV9BrU

>Chinese transfer window closes tomorrow
Will we see Balotelli or similar get big money moves?

>Balotelli

no, but i wish.

>Benteke

no, but i also wish.

I miss 2012 euro balotelli

Apparently Higuain rejected being the best-payed player in the world in China

good for him. that's fantastic.

£800,000 a week in China turned down to play for Juventus now apparently.

rekt

better the Old Lady than FC Ching Chong or fucking Wonga god forbid.

Alright lads, I know ye always take the piss out of me, and rightly slow, for being a psuedo autistic normie. Im in a fucking bad way right now. My dog is in so much pain we have to put her down tomorrow. thought id get another week with her.

My dog literally never judged me no matter how much I fucked up, who I pissed off or who was disappointed. She always came bounding up happy as fucking shit to see me and lick my useless face. Now instead of me leaving this world in ignominy, its her going on to better things.

If ye have a dog, cat, fish or bird or whatever other autistic pets you have, go fucking hug them and thank them for being more loyal and forgiving than any human you will likely ever meet.

If anyone is drinking,have a drink for Madra, the most beautiful girl in the world, who has to leave us tomorrow. All dogs go to heaven. Peace.

gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/juventus-higuain-ce-lok-del-giocatore-presto-un-contatto-col-napoli/

If he didnt have such an amazing year at Napoli I 100% wouldnt disagree with him taking the money and being kinda lazy piece of shit for the remainder of his china contract as he absolutely dominates the league going at 50%.
Ill pour some Henny out for her.

ill drink some beer for her 2morrow
stay strong m8

>peroni

I'm sorry bro

picture of my dog begging for food, the fat fuck

you had a good run but im going to have to sell him off as a youngster has his place now, maybe this year you could finally win the champions league

thanks for reminding me my pup has been dead for six years now. time for a drink in his honor.

>two £47mm payments over two years

christ. then again, with performances like these (pic related), why wouldn't you pay through the nose for him?

in my eyes, he's got to reach 30 before he fucks off.

I'll have a drink for Madra, but seriously Peroni is fucking awful.
Btw my doggie broke her ACL and she'll need surgery, so you can drink for her too.

he wants that title really bad after 3 lost finals

I've been doing so well this season but jesus fuck these fixtures... 21 matches in the last 10 weeks.

Guys, should I? Probably another 3 yrs before I'll win the CL with Derby.

>I holiday'd a game

LADS

YOUTH INTAKE DAY

the championship is just as bad. how many matches did chelski play a year or so back? 109?

you got one m8 :^)

i won the champs 3 yrs in a row with that team. cruise control

post Raimo

Anyone watching Libertadores now?

>he's got to reach 30
To an extent I agree as a competitor but that would be such an amazing pay increase for a guy who will never be a top dog that I wouldnt fault him for it. To some extent would also not blame him as his performances in the finals with the NT have been shit, could see that breaking a spirit for money pretty easily.

Since where posting puppers miss my little shit but accepted it when I went away for college. Heard her when her hips gave away the first time going up the stairs. Held strong for a few years and even though she loved my mom the most everyone would say it was my dog based on the personality. Do miss seeing the scruffy little thing.

Personally hate two cups; I always focus on the league and dont really understand the importance of the FA Cup or League cup.

Fuck no have some self respect.

>MESSHIT

>also mfw my £650 a week back-up goalkeeper just beat Argentina

MLS is so fucking weird compared to anything I've played.

I'm currently trying to buy as many international spots. Only 8 more until I don't have to use Americans. I figure with enough time I can buy every team's entire supply and make everyone use Americans exclusively

I haven't been caring about the League cup since I got to the prem. It just so happened this year my youth got into the semis and set me up against Man City, so I went for it.

they're a surprisingly fun team to play with.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

FUTURE CAPTAIN

HNNNNNGGGGGGGG-

China will always be an option for him is the thing. however, he may not get the chance to play for a team like Juventus ever again.

I am now
youtube.com/watch?v=jSNxse2OhzI

>win game 7-1
>3 different benchwarmers whine about not getting playing time the next week
c l a s s i c

Watching the same stream, it's 2 minutes late

>China will always be an option for him
True but he will never make that type of money; probably only was offered it based off his Napoli season anyway. He doesnt really have the star power to command a huge huge huge overpay in China.

Personally just cant hate on a man that gets a huge raise for less work unless he is a top dog. Although 100% respect him for choosing otherwise, which I ultimately agree with.

Having an owner like De Laurentiis doesn't hurt.

>10 games left

while it may not hurt, chasing Juventus does.

>I'm currently trying to buy as many international spots
That is exactly how I did it on my MLS save. You can usually find some ancient Greek or Swedish or some other Euro shit league guy on a free who doesn't want wages befitting a DP and is better than his American counterpart who will cost me ridiculous fees/trade picks/player swap

>He doesnt really have the star power to command a huge huge huge overpay in China.
Yes he does.
Pelle (the Italian) is currently the fifth highest paid footballer based on salary alone thanks to China.

that's a loat of Higuain goals, post tictacs

oh thats a new save. Yea, just rob their youth system in the coming years. You should have nearly their spending power.

That OP image didn't have enough memes.

>Pelle
Yea and making 130k odd euros a week is far different than making 800k a week. Rightfully or wrongly he doesnt have the same star power as some of his lesser equals. Balo for half the cost of Higuain would generate the same buzz if not more which is what they are asking for. Same shit as the China basketball league when it first started spending.

But Balo for half the cost of Higuain would make buzz for China throwing money away.

With Higuain it's an attempt to get the real deal, with a ludicrous price tag to make it worth considering (if he didn't also have an offer from Juventus, that is.)

here la.

yeah i'm planning on poaching all over.

Still new at this soccer shit I don't really "get" tactics. I wanted to go with this formation because the positions would be easier to get:
-----------ST-----------
AML--AMC--AMR
------MC---MC------
-------------------------
DL---DC---DC---DR
----------GK----------
I don't know how I would make that work though. Can someone post instructions/fludity/etc that would go best with that and explain to me simply why?

SHIT FUCKING FUCK

Don't do it la.
Play 41221 Poopstyle

never use wingers

literally look at my post above yours here

>dropping my big strong american, based Dan Dickinson

I like your skin, can I wear it?

I haven't used an AMC in almost 5 seasons and I'm doing pretty well. Also, don't use AM(R/L)s, use M(R/L)s.

if that is what you wish, it would be alright.

Reminder to watch goals from Boca - Independiente.

HAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, I didn't want to watch because a tie would be ok, but this is great. Fuck Boca. I guess any team with "Independiente" in their name is great.

What were the goals like?

and Carlisle just poached one of my coaches, lel, of all the clubs

This is the worst possible advice you could give.

Goal for 1-2 looked like the defender made a slide tackle and scored the goal along with Independiente's striker, goal for 1-3 was a complete fuck-up by Orion who came to the ball 30m from goal, tried to pass the ball to the defender that was next to him and instead passed to Angulo.

>with a ludicrous price tag to make it worth considering
But it wouldnt. Everyone would spin it as Higuain being a sellout & China throwing a shit ton of money at a near star for buzz. Hell the latest contracts would further people criticizing everyone. Basically what I am getting at is that no near great first league player would generate the buzz needed for their league, hence the overpay. They need people like Pelle and for the NBA Marbury to prop their league up as their overpaid superstar.

One player wont generate that contract for them and they need to get the hype via overpaying competitive mid-tier players not throwing terrible offers at superstars. When the league gets multiple mid tier superstars at huge costs then people will reconsider not just when they have one superstar.
Whats your favorite sport and how do you like to play it? 4-2-3-1 is a very typical formation though.

Yeah, I was fishing for (You)s, but I honestly haven't used an AMC in 5 seasons. I guess I'll start when my ginger regen gets good enough.

>Orion fucking up

It's the match that keeps on giving.

>Whats your favorite sport and how do you like to play it?
Football, the american kind. That doesn't seem like a good analogy though so let's go with basketball instead, I would like teams that play well in transition and have the discipline to chase shots, and move the ball around quickly instead of planting themselves and pushing the defender back.

>One player wont generate that contract for them and they need to get the hype via overpaying competitive mid-tier players not throwing terrible offers at superstars. When the league gets multiple mid tier superstars at huge costs then people will reconsider not just when they have one superstar.
This sounds like what I was told the MLS wants to do, except China actually has enough money to pull it off.

41221 poopstyle assuming you mean you like your team to burn the clock looking for good shots, as opposed to passing the ball with intensity but trying for quick possessions.

Well that, my friend, is a mighty rare flag.

new

>the city of Baka Juniors

Based Azcona.

Greatest match of the year.

N E W
E
W

>assuming you mean you like your team to burn the clock looking for good shots, as opposed to passing the ball with intensity but trying for quick possessions.
The second thing is more of what I meant.

oh, then a basic 442 hoofball is what you want

>close down more
>direct passing
>high tempo
>close down more, perhaps much
>higher line
Your formation is fine but it depends on players. It seams you want good work rate players to play an aggressive style of defense. Depends on the team as I dont think this will work, you need to adapt until you can buy players into your system or develop them.

MLS has at least tried at mid to star old players for the past few years. China is going gun ho at it which I get but unless you get multiple top players everyone will label the first one or three a sellout.

I don't like gigga niggas getting footdragons though, I'd rather it look like my team is playing hectic pinball with the ball constantly moving forward.

im stuck on the start up loading screen pls help

dont pirate it

have you tried turning it off and on again?

i didn't