Professor Slughorn gives you a single vial of this

>Professor Slughorn gives you a single vial of this
>"Use it well", he says
What do

1 Cheated in exams. Full marks
2 Applied for Gringotts senior scale employment. Declared 'Goblin' roots. You're starting next week
3 Convinced Dumbledore to put everything in his will for you. Also given you the secret to instant access to Hogwarts.
4 Banged any qt from whichever house you wanted. She is so pleased you will have her the entire year.
5 Banged Hermione Granger and split her harder than a horcrux. She is yours forever with a hell of a sex spell knowledge and makes dank potions all the time.
6 You won the Quidditch House cup yet again. The match was over in record time. There were scouts from four different clubs ready to make a move on you. A bidding war has begun and you get to have massive orgies in Gryffindor common room all weekend.
7 You defeated Voldemort by using accio horcrux in a day and are declared Minister of Magic. You have absolute power and authority and can set your own wage.
8 You can go on a murderous and stealing (et. al) apparation spree without consequence and are successfully in all your endeavors.
9 Hogwarts decided to just give you the entire castle for as long as you live. You're the coolest wizard in school and Hogwarts wouldn't be the same without you, Headmaster.
0 Re roll

Dubs get whatever they want.

roll

roll

Roll

I just want to be happy. Help me felix. T_T

I get a re roll, happiness please.

Roll again....

Maybe I will find happiness in rolling over and over.

Roll

Roll

rolleroni

Roll

Rollin

Rollex

Gooooo hermione

#6 most def

Fuck I'm supposed to roll?? Reroll

R e roll

Roroll

Roll

Scratch that I'm fuckedup I'll take the 9

roool

Rawlin away the dew

Rolling for 5

roll

Re rawl

roll

Rell

reroll aiming for 7 obviously

roller

reroll

Roll

roll 8

Roool

Rolling with the hermiones

What are you tumblr faggots doing on my board?

Rollins

Roll

Riproll

Rolleo

Roll I guess

Time to bang the pale loopy blonde girl from Ravenclaw!

Reroll..

Also, if anyone has any pictures of her, that'd be great.

Lets gooo

roll