Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

sad that no one like this wonderfull place

do you own a McDs or something?
this gets posted so much its like an ad

my town just got a Cook Out, so basically every fast food place is gonna go out of business except pizza hut and maybe taco bell.

man why you are so gay???
prove that McDonsald's isnt the best fast food !!
>protip you cant

What's it like?
Ive never been.

It is an ad, he gets maybe 5 cents everytime he posts it.
When he's not posting this, hes busy smoking 75 cigs a day

It's like Sonic only it tastes better and every item is about $2 cheaper. The 99 cent hotdog is not only slightly bigger than the $3.50 hotdog Sonic has, but it tastes like someone just got done cooking it in your backyard on a grill. They have crazy good shakes too and you can get quesodillas as a side.

Also BBQ sandwiches at 3am are hard to beat

OMG I love McDonalds, it's my favorite!! Their fries rock!!!!!!

I could go for a whopper...

i wish i wus eatin those burgers

I always assumed he just really really liked McDicks. The way he describes it is almost sexual.

Whoppers r gross

Idk dude. That all day breakfast is giving me a massive boner. When I'm not getting a mcdouble made how I want it, I'm getting a hot and fresh sausage mcmuffin.

Who the fuck keeps posting this? Mods need to actually do something at least once in their career.

Sounds fucking decent.
If I can get their food without a nigger handling it, I'll get it for dinner tomorrow.

>moderator on Sup Forums
>containment zone of the internet
>containment zone board within containment zone site
>"career"
>mfw

>Mods
>career

Topkek

Dude, why are you such a hater? Everyone loves mcdonalds. 1 in 3 Americans has worked at one as their first job. Plus that all day breakfast is dope as fuck. I sure am loving it.

Get me a Mcgangbang bro

I'll go with you and look for pokemon

Career as in stint as a moderator you autistics. That word means more than one thing.

McDonald's is now as expensive as whataburger or in & out burger but still shitty

this is why capitalism is so unintentionally hilarious

Dropout detected

how much do they pay you to shill?

$8.50/hr
Chef at McDonalds

Iam going to WIMPY.

copypasta. stop.

No, its OC.