Why do blacks in Canada and euroblacks behave like regular, decent people but in the US those types are more scarce...

Why do blacks in Canada and euroblacks behave like regular, decent people but in the US those types are more scarce? 15% of the population of the US is black yet they represent 50% of crime and number 1 cause of death of a black man is another black man! Why is it that the US is the only developed country and most powerful one still screwed in this regard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1HmXGBmBGk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because americans are racist which makes those blacks aggressive.

Say it with me:

Institutionalized racism

>blacks in Canada
>behave like regular, decent people

and white privilege

>euroniggers can behave
lmao

You do realize most of those in Europe are snackbars? Anyway it is fucking cultural and Europe, or Canada for that matter, being better at integrating minorities is very much a meme.

could be but IME most americans don't care about race. With those same standards, west europe has about the same amount of racism

white Americans always opress their blacks

Especially American police who always shoot innocent young black kids

Lots of generalizations.

Most of our blacks are descendants of former slaves. This, along with many other factors, gave them a very troublesome history of discrimination + stunted cultural development. Unlike the French, we actually had to live with that history and didn't get to just dump them all on an island and say "lol fuck you" while they all died of famine.

The actual African immigrants we have are literally the most successful ethnic groups in the country besides some Asian ones. But they're some 1% of the population compared to 12% for "African-Americans".

>americans are racist

Considerably less so than europe.

>Anyway it is fucking cultural and Europe, or Canada for that matter, being better at integrating minorities
America has and always will do it better desu.
Well... as long as they're not native black or native american.

Considering the country is 48 percent minorities that's not very high...

a lot of canada's black immigrants come from jamaica and caribbean in general, which means they understand the language and are westernized

the united state's blacks come from a long history of poverty and being an underclass, which breeds crime and violence, regardless of race

europe's blacks mostly come from islamic north and east africa, both regions being impoverished, unstable, violent, and carry very few western values

This.
Also these other countries have much smaller black populations, easier to integrate smaller numbers, unlike their new load of Muslims who are more likely to follow the path of many of our blacks which is welfare dependence for generations and becoming isolated within their own communities.

canada yes

>Considering the country is 48 percent minorities that's not very high...

"Minorities" are often the most racist of all, though.

White culture is incredibly politically correct and accepting, compared to pretty much every other race where Racism, homophobia, etc is quite open and common.

> 48 percent minorities

While the USA is very diverse, the 60% race thing is a meme desu. Most Hispanics (an ethnic rather than racial category) are white, and a considerable number of white Hispanics are racist against darker-skinned mestizo Hispanics. Mestizos were 6.2% of the population the last time they bothered to take a tally.

> It is difficult to know the exact number of Latino Americans self-identifying as Mestizo, in part because "Mestizo" is not an official racial category in the Census. According to the 2010 United States Census, 36.7% of the 52 million Hispanic/Latino Americans identify as "some other race",[1] and most of the remainder consider themselves white

USA is like 71% white. 13% black, 6.2% mestizo, 1% Native American, 6% Asian, 2.5% mixed race.

This is true. I've met some racist whites, but by far the most racist people I've ever were old Chinese people.

Some of LA's black population also basically ethnically cleansed Koreans and black "race traitors" out of certain neighborhoods back during the 90s riots. So yeah.

>Why do blacks in Canada and euroblacks behave like regular, decent people but in the US those types are more scarce?
They don't, but if they did, it would be because natives are taking their role.

>Mestizos were 6.2% of the population the last time they bothered to take a tally.
When was that? I just find it hard to believe.

Then again, white Hispanics are going to obviously blend in better while the mestizos stick out like sore thumbs when you're not actively looking for them.

>When was that?

>Then again, white Hispanics are going to obviously blend in better while the mestizos stick out like sore thumbs when you're not actively looking for them.

I would guess mestizos are also more concentrated in certain areas, i.e. the southwest, thus make up a proportionally larger share of the population there.

Seems more plausible from that angle, I'd imagine the average poor mestizo probably wouldn't stray far from the border or at least bigger cities

West Europe is incredibly racist, even against other white people.

Half of Britain just voted to an hero their economy because they don't want dirty Poles moving to their shores. What do you think they think of actual black people?

Canada and Europe doesn't have the same racist history of segregation and slavery as the US.

Also, your comparing a population of close to 50 million black people in America to a few million in Canada and Europe respectively.

Poles are their mexicans you dumb American. Try to understand that.

>Blacks in France
>Behave decent
You knows shit about what you are talking about, Blacks here are exactly like dindus and roleplay africans americans.

>Why do blacks in Canada and euroblacks behave like regular, decent people but in the US those types are more scarce?
Have you even researched the statistics in Canada and Europe?

In the UK, the black crimerate in respect to the black population is actually much higher than the US. Blacks are 3% of the British population but are 14% of the entire prison population.

You mean western european minorities hate white people?

Western Euros hate Eastern Euros more than anyone else

Because we just don't have very many of them so they don't gather up into their own ghettos like in the US. They are just part of normal Canadian society

I've honestly never seen more than one black person at one time.

It's part of the culture I guess Canada and Europe are too nice and when blacks behave in the US they get called names specially if they are friends with Whites, sick people.

>few million in Canada

945k in Canada and that is split between countless ethnic groups (that's why broad racial stats are shit, they don't really tell a good picture of the people that are in that group).

No one understands how bad being segregated form mainstream society by force is to any group of people. It's basically putting said group in a time capsule where time just moves very slow until it's opened. then bam you have infrastructure and services that are dated as hell and a people who don't really fit in with society. Imagine being a X person who's never really talked to a Y person or communicated with any of them at all despite Y being the majority. That's gonna hurt you a whole damn lot compared to the reverse. This is similar but different then being an expat in a developing country where expats form a bubble separating themselves from the outside society.

What?

Why do Muslims in US behave like regular, decent people but in Europe those types are more scarce?

>Why do blacks in Canada and euroblacks behave like regular
lel

>euroblacks
>behave like regular, decent people
I didn't know leeching on welfare and crime was regular and decent.

Then again, I don't live in Mexico.

they dont, stop making fucking assumptions

black in the US are more hostile because the US is less racist. You need a certain amount of racism in your society to keep them in check.

The police over here dont give a crap about people complaining that they check black people more often, because they are simply more often a criminal.

In the US, black people can feel how cucks are destroying their own kind, so they take the opportunity to do what they want.

Gooks are more strange

user this is Sup Forums

This thread is all about assumptions by people who by the vast majority don't know shit

>euroblacks behave like regular, decent people

top lel youtube.com/watch?v=X1HmXGBmBGk

Democrats hooked the blacks on welfare back in the 60's and keep them in a constant state of poverty. Keeping them dependant on big government and thus voting for Democrats. Take a look at the top crime cities in the US.

Lots of rent controlled and section 8 housing, lots of blacks and lots of Democrat leaders. But blacks aren't smart enough to figure that out.

That's the actual institutionalized racism you hear from libshits and their pet races.

I'd rather they all leave along with their enablers.

Niggers were well behaved back before the civil rights sham came about.

Now they are out of control because they have white guilt faggots and 8 years of a race baiting president on their side.

Something is going to give soon.

Haha yeah, they're so well-behaved, cool and fun here lol, it's just those racist americans that make them lash out by burning crosses on their lawns lol.

I'm glad we are full of blacks now, so we can finally get some culture and good-looking people here haha, actually I want one to fuck my wife and make her pregnant so that my wife's son can be attractive cool and intelligent like a black haha! ;)

Franco-canadian here.So after living in a lot of places like Toronto, Montreal, New-York, Paris and Geneva here it is my ultimate behavioral map of the blacks.

>Why do blacks in Canada and euroblacks behave like regular,
They don't. They commit like 20% of the crime and there are very few of them. They are human garbage everywhere

They don't.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences.

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

Prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

>euroblacks behave like regular, decent people

Do you unironically believe this? They are at best 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants, and that's very few of them. Integration is extremely hard, I have met only one black person who can speak italian with decent grammar and without sounding straight out of the jungle

> natives are taking their role.
Black Canadian here.

Native Americans have us beat on acting like niggers.

Sadly though, in my city, fellow blacks are actually competing for the role of the underclass. The good thing is the Native Americans are so utterly fucked they have a solid grip on it.

give them an inch they'll take a yard and so on
but seriously I don't really know. We get on perfectly fine our blacks here, now our brown people/muzzies on the other hand...

maybe stop shooting them for no reason

You clearly don't, considering
Seems like a bit of a cuckold relationship to me. I'm glad I live nowhere near the monkeys

Since they are going to get more commonwealth Nigerians instead of EU members, not bad apparently.

>Why do {insert race here} behave like decent humans anywhere else, but {same race} in America is absolute trash?

Everyone's like that. Look at what absolute shit British Americans (me) live in, and we've supposedly owned and ruled this land since 1607. Look at what a parody Irish-Americans are. Mexicans have held onto their native cultures pretty well, but Mexican-Americans are just dangerous and/or lowlifes.

African black people have lower average IQ but much cleaner lifestyles and they have family life, while here black people are something ridiculous like 70% or 80% broken homes.

> euroblacks

No such thing merely afronigger invaders