I'm killing myself tonight. Should it be the 9mm or the 380?

I'm killing myself tonight. Should it be the 9mm or the 380?

seconding this notion

Neither one is going to do the job OP, you're just going to scramble your brains and end up a tard.

why?

Post CC info so we can buy cool shit OP

these quads dont lie b/ro

Don't do it, OP

This. Neither are even worth owning.

this

Wow. I'm impressed.

(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
(boy)no
(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
(boy)no
(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
(Boy) no
She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
5 comments....
You will have relationship problems for the next ten years

Shotgun you fucking idiot.

cheap guns... you poor, sad person

Why not one in the temple and one in the heart? That way you don't feel one and the other kills 10/10

If you don't use both, you'll just end up living with brain damage.

Damn you!!

Use a shotgun.
Pistols, especially low power ones like that, have a notorious record for merely causing brain damage instead of death.
If you're cheap and don't want to buy the shotgun, go somewhere isolated so no one can find your body in time to resuscitate you.
I recommend somewhere deep in the countryside, at dawn.
At least that's how I plan to go.

Well there's your answer.

OP is a liar unless CC info posted.

Anyway, wait a week.

380 sounds more fun

This guy is right. Part of the reason I only bought a .380 is because I know that there is a good chance such a weak caliber might not kill me and just leave me a liability to my family. So I can own a gun without being guaranteed to kill myself with it.

9mm for sure. You should use as powerful a round as possible to guarantee you don't survive. I'd recommend a .357 magnum or 12 gauge, but 9mm should suffice.

sell those two craps and buy a magnum shotgun. load it with a 1oz slugs and there you go 99.99% chances and peaceful insta-death, plus it will be a mess to clean it

Try dry ice method.

>Less painful if you fuck up the suicide. You just pass out. And no face holes.
>no "make or break" trigger pull moment. You just slowly drift off.
>less traumatic to whomever finds you.
>Family doesn't have to spend hours cleaning your brains out the corners of the walls.

YOU MUST COMMIT SEPUKU FOR FAMERY HONOR RAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHH

>implying the family won't hire a clean up crew to remove the need for a horribly traumatic experience

Yeah seriously if you're gonna do this them blow all your money on a fucking gold tiger striped deagle
Go out in style you fucking faggot

Somebody's got to find you and your split melon. Also closed casket vs open casket, your preference.

not tonight. if you're gonna kill yourself, blow all your money on a shot gun. please don't make yourself a vegetable with those guns. overdosing and killing your liver would be better than that. trust me.

>sdve9
>Taurus
Eww none

9mm, but use the right ammo. Most will just overpenetrate and not deposit most of its energy in your brain.

Find a decent 147- or even 158-grain hollow point. A heavier, slower projectile will not penetrate as far, and will deposit more kinetic energy in you, doing more damage and ensuring death.

That, or sell one and use it to buy a CPAP mask and some helium.

Tbh that's a lot less of a dick move than spraying your brains all over the place.

At least do it somewhat creatively.

Like set up a treasure hunt of notes that eventually lead to your drowned body tied to an anchor off a pier.

Guns are so standard.

Give me your other gun OP.
I need one and you're not going to use it anyway.

(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
(boy)no
(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
(boy)no
(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
(Boy) no
She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
5 comments....
You will have relationship problems for the next ten years

I've heard charcoal is good too. This is first time hearing of dry ice. Those little guns are just gonna make your life worse, not kill you.

What is this "dry ice" method you speak of?

Cpap and He, how does this work?

Just the CPAP mask. Basically you just hook up a CPAP mask to a helium tank and breathe helium.

Your body is still breathing and can't tell you aren't getting oxygen, so there's no sensation of suffocating. You just gradually drift off, lose consciousness. Eventually you die, unconscious, painlessly. Lemme see if I can find the image for you.

Both simultaneously. One in mouth one in heart. At least that's what I would do

Google told me I wasn't alone and offered me the number for the suicide hotline when I looked this up. kek

>(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
>(boy)no
>(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
>(boy)no
>(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
>(Boy) no
>She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
>Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
>(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
>(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
>(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
>(girl whispers) i will...
>Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
>Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
>5 comments....
>You will have relationship problems for the next ten years

A bag or two of dry ice in a small closed room or car will fill the area with excessive carbon dioxide. Your body doesn't realize it's not breathing oxygen anymore and you painlessly pass out before you die of asphyxiation.

go out in a hail of gunfire faggot, don't go quickly into that good night, go out with a series of sustained gunshots at normies and cops.

It seems the cpap and dry ice methods both rely on relatively the same idea.

Painless death due to asphyxiation.

reported enjoy the v&

you're a saint.

does it fucking matter if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight?

Shoot yourself in the back of the head 3 times with both guns.

>I'm killing myself tonight. Should it be the 9mm or the 380?
Neither. You must travel to Vietnam and recreate the burning monk image.

autistic works of fiction mate.

Nope.

But I do believe self-termination is a human right.

.380 for the show 9 for the road.