I Hate Jennifer Lawrence

I hate Jennifer Lawrence so much. I know it's a meme, but I really seriously think she's awful.

She's spread her awful meme personality throughout the media so now everyone thinks of her as "quirky" and "down to earth". But she's also massively overexposed and really bad in a lot of the stuff she's in. She was too young in Silver Linings Playbook. She was too young and really irritating in American Hustle. And she's a massive pain in the ass in the X-Men movies.

I hate her stupid face and the fact they alway try to sell her as "elegant" in every movie. No, fuck off she looks like a quarter Asian boy. She's not as pretty as traditionally pretty 16-29 year olds and she's nowhere close to as elegant as attractive older women.

She ruins everything she's in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvlf3TvVGck
youtube.com/watch?v=4FNSpoIfkIU
youtube.com/watch?v=M1jpx5lhPEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Reddit

Don't hate her, that's giving her too much importance.
In a few years, people will realise she's not a great actress and she'll end up in 2nd or 3rd roles in comedies or weird indie films just to pretend she's looking for different roles.
She's the fashion of the week type, that's all.

I hate how she ruined celebrities. Before they all tried to be like Angelina Jolie donating money and spreading awareness now all they talk about is eating pizza and wearing sweatpants.

>"hey i fart too lmao"

SHE'S

Nice blog bro

Is she was the cause of James McAvoy divorce?

She's just the flavor of the month, just bear with it a little longer OP.

>flavor of the month
>for almost 4 years now
kill yourself

>yfw ariana grande BTFO jennifer lawrence
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvlf3TvVGck
ayy lmao shoulder moving when kenan touches her

>She ruins everything she's in.
That'd be true if she was ever in anything good.

Post your face when you've seen her naked. I wonder how awkward that must be for her. It's different than being nude in a film because those pictures were private and there were hundreds of them

back to /r/movies bro

jlaw is our girl

youtube.com/watch?v=4FNSpoIfkIU

>anyone she meets for the rest of her life has seen her asshole

HAHAHA SHE IS SO FUNNY AND RELATE ABLE SO QUIRKY XDD

fuck off lone JLaw waifufag desperately try to convince people to like her

JUST

I don't think that was her. Was it?

actually, she's awesome and good,

No but it's funnier to pretend it was

she was especially too young in joy

>works less than half of what Christian Bale did
>demands the same payment because muh vagina

Someone kill this bitch already

reminder that nobody bitched about JLaw being mystique in first class but once she became popular contrarian Sup Forums shit came along

Jlaw has pretty much fucked off now hasn't she? the hunger games are over, haven't seen her in anything big (xmen isn't a block buster anymore) in a while. RIP jlaw you cunt

I agree

You know you can ignore her, right? Your hate over an actress makes you sound like a fucking teenager.

They love her though

Hasn't hollywood kind of given up on her? Xmen is her last shot and it's not looking great.

Yep.

Actually, if she has never become popular, and keep doing indies, people here would kill themselves for her, that's how hipster and trash this place is.

Reminder that she wasn't the focus of X-Men until she got popular

>Hasn't hollywood kind of given up on her?
She's getting nominations almost every year and going to work with Aronowsky, Spielberg this year; and Woody Allen always mention her name as one of the actress she want's to work more than anyone.

So, no.

No they don't. Sup Forums and r/movies literally share the same opinions on 99.999999 percent of the topics, shit even muh sjw stuff. You're both equally autistic

she wasn't the star then, she was just le quirky one who gave the nicknames and then had "mutant and proud" besides that it was mostly magneto/xavier having great interactions and refreshing take on their characters. Hunger Games came out that november and it was a big hit and then all of a sudden JLaw became the focus of the 2nd one, ok the story made sense i guess but then she became the star of the 3rd one as well, just as we're getting rid of wolverine we find somebody else that's gonna take all the lime light. She's mediocre and her character makes no sense, especially after "mutant and proud" but she can't be bothered to do her make-up anymore. "Allergic" to it my ass, why would she put up with it if she have the weight to throw around to not do it?

agree with everything.

>throughout the media so now everyone thinks of her as "quirky" and "down to earth"
Yet it's clear she's really stuck up and thinks herself as the next coming of Christ. You just know she looks down on people as peasants

no one cared about her in First Class because it wasn't about her now she's literally taking Wolverines place and making the movies all about her. When it makes no sense.

>I hate you Charles I'm never coming back and I'm blue so deal with it!
>well I'm here NOT blue and am going to teach you X-men how to fight!

Mystique was never the focus. They use her more in the trailers than the movies.

And how is that her fault you aspie?

I'm not a huge fan of her but I like her alright.

>but then she became the star of the 3rd one as well
Stop saying this lie. She's barely in the movie and you can't compare him with Wolverine and his 5 movies and multiple appearances, you fucking retard.
It doesn't matter if you believe she had an allergic reaction or not, that's irrelevant, as irrelevant as to have a naked Mystique. There's not fucking need.

In Days and First Class she's the third biggest character behind Magneto and Xavier. Seems like they're going that route with Apocalypse.

Cry harder, you colossal faggot.

JLaw making fun of manlet Peeta:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1jpx5lhPEY

why is she such a bitch?

I'm also a redditor and I can confirm they hate her

Every single talk about the new Xmen film ends up about how much of a cunt she is for not wearing the mystique body suit/makeup

The third biggest character is a bad thing when it comes to Mystique? Have you ever read the comics? Mystique is a very important character.

They didn't make her the focus of any movie, so unless is the same fag samefagging here with lies, they only focused on Jennifer for the marketing, not the story.

source: i saw the fucking movie

I was more happy about the fappening because it was fucking over jlaw then for fapping, but I still got in some quality fapping.

>I'm also a redditor
Can you guys fuck off with your hate boner?

Only fake nerd beards would complain about a shit like that.

"i want her to stay 8 hours standing for makeup that would contribute to NOTHING to the story but she will be naked kkkkkk"

Kill yourselves

No

And Sup Forums sekrit club memes are always highly up voted on Reddit, there's hundreds of us cross-shitposters

>projecting

>I browse Sup Forums looking for ebin memes to screencap and post on reddit for gold
Fucking kill yourself.

She's best in the movie that launched her career, Winter's Bone. I agree with your feelings of her in everything else tho. I liked Silverlinings Playbook but that was a movie thats better than the sum of its parts

I bet you browse Reddit, too

I'm pretty sure Lawrence didnt think that was funny.

We know. That's why we fucking hate you so much.

>We know

Redditor detected

>bad thing
Didn't say it was a bad thing, just stating fact that she's the third main character in the last two X-Men titled films (which I loved).

Guess it's a bad thing if you hate her but I don't hate her. Not the biggest fan of hers but she doesn't bother me.

It's pretty hilarious watching Lawrence pretend she's like most people, but yet has the tenacity to act like her multi-million film contracts are examples of gender exploitation. She's one of the highest paid actors in the film industry, yet she thinks she deserves as much as older A-List male celebrities earn despite knowing they've been working in the industry far longer than her.

Shouldn't she have been sacrificed to the corn Gods by now?

No, that was the actress playing the new Storm.

How do you know?

thats miley cyrus idiot. and she is still in the praise fase

She's just letting David O Russell gently but firmly steer her career into the fucking ground, with no survivors.

>dem titties bouncing

hhhnnnnggggg

She does. An older A-list doesn't deserve more because he's older. I think you know absolutely shit about how Hollywood ranking works.

Nice blog, faggot.

Not that user but she's like a mediocre actor with mediocre looks who gets paid way too much and then complains that she doesn't get paid more.

And she's also not that smart since she fell for a phishing scam that caused her nudies to be released.

Goddamn she really is fucking average as hell.

An older A-list like Christian Bale deserves far more than Lawrence. He's an actor with far more well-known films under his belt and far more acting experience than her, qualities an actor can only have by years of acting in Hollywood, something Lawrence cannot claim she has over Bale. I honestly don't believe you understand how the industry works.

Jesus, is she me?

She sucks Weinstein dick for awards.

holy shit, she sounds just like her

>What is an expression

You better be sorry, y-you meanie!

Yeah but you LOVE to hate her. This is a ritual sacrifice and you're the fire priest with blood lust holding her image down on the alter. This is an old tradition you're continuing.

Wtf I hate Jennifer Lawrence now!

Bale has also proven he's willing to do far more for a role, from losing a fuckton of weight for The Machinist to building up for Batman. Lawrence wouldn't drop a pound for Hunger Games even though Katniss and everyone else in her district was supposed to be damn near starved to death.

Newfag here. Was there ever a point in which this board actually liked Jennifer Lawrence?

yes

Before Silver Linings Playbook we did.

at the fappening

I honestly don't remeber, but she wasn't hated that much for sure before the nudes leaked.

Really? Because when Silver Linings Playbook came out she was at the peak of the SO QUIRKY SO RANDOM JUST LIKE US XD personality this board seems to hate so much.

she needs to work out to tighten up those buns desu

but she was hot as fuck in that

Why do you think I said before?

How the fuck is her career not ruined after the whole world saw what a huge fucking slut she is?

Yep. Then she started spouting feminism, saying "women need to be paid equal to men" and "calling a woman fat should be illegal" and the board turned on her.

I still fap to her sometimes, not so much because she looks good, but more because it's kinda hot to think that she's super offended that guys have her nudes and jack off to them.

>it's an attractive person complains about their perfect life thread

I think that was more about her wanting to appear as a realistic role model for young girls (you know, the film's target audience) than not wanting to put in effort for the role

Yes, there was a time when "she's just like us!" was said unironically.

go back to /waifuist/

>Have you ever read the comics? Mystique is a very important character.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't that place full of f/a/gs and pedos? Might as well just go to /hr/.

I legitimately think she's autistic.

She's obnoxious, annoying, stupid chicks see her as a role model and act obnoxious too, and I think she looks ugly but you guys are gonna fedora me for saying that.

She's just an annoying, dumb bitch.

That image is the cringiest shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums

>there was a time when "she's just like us!" was said unironically.
You seem confused and misguided.

its difficult to hate or not hate. very mixed emotions,

Hate: she always feels like a teenager playing dress up, she is not a believable adult, ever.
Ruined x men, doesn't even want to be in the blue paint, doesnt even want to be the character
quirky retard personality, full of herself, hypocrite, double standards

but not hate: at least shes not fat and ugly like Lena or amy schumer
not disgusting to look at,
feminist, but, not crazy lesbian man hating feminist,