Drug thread anyone!?!...

Drug thread anyone!?!?! I used to see many drug/stoner/drinking threads but now it's just a stoner thread every now and then. We talked about Caffeine to Herion, we talked about how to potentiate your high or we talked about how to quite. We were all drug addicts and we all helped each other out. So what's Sup Forums getting high on tonight?

Personally I'm just about done with my 40 mixed with Kratom and tommorow mirning gonna have some etizolam and Kratom

nothing im really craving a bongtoke

I would love to smoke some flower right now. At the moment I just have some consentrates.

current grow, pic from a few days ago.

finishing a 2 week H binge. saved a little bit to stretch over the next 2 or 3 days so the comedown is easier. never fun

last grow.

Just some hydrocodone, same as every day. Norco m366s.
Who else /opiates/ here?

yeah, im here.

Yup always needa remembe to save some. That's what I've been doing with etizolam.

How much did you produce from the last grow? How much do you plan on producing from the current grow? Is there a reason you kept your plants so small? Space constrictions I'm assuming?

My fisrt grow

i think this is the last time for me. last time i did this i woke up in the middle of the night and just felt like crying i was so uncomfortable. the withdrawals are fucking awful

5.5oz last grow, under 280w

will be around ~8oz this grow under 380w

keeping plants in the 2oz per plant range due to space restrictions and privacy needs.

next grow will be tripling the amount of 2oz plants under 535w for ~24oz

from seed to harvest is 100 days usually.

Oh wow, didn't even see that.
And yeah, the comedown from binges always sucks. Especially since I have no control whatsoever needed to save some for it.

lookin a bit leggy by my standards, but alright otherwise, what lights?

Yah I always feel like crying after a binge it's not fun. Try some Kratom I promise it will save you!!!

How'd it smoke?

is it legal? where can i get it if it is?

How is kratom, really? I've been looking into trying some recently.

it was Strain hunters money maker, did all four same strain, was very potent, still have a bit left.

current grow is WWxBB, Trainwreck, delicious candy, and Dr Krippling: incredible bulk.

I binge in diferent drugs all he time and Kratom will help any of them. But only mental help. Unless it's an opiate your binging on
than kratom will cure everything becase it had opiate property's.

It's like a light oxy.

You can get it online, so long as you don't live in Wisconsin, Vermont, Tennessee, or Indiana.

Sounds pretty sweet. Good luck with yourself.

i see online its sold in powder form.. how do i take it?

Mix it with some grapefruite juice and take the shot.

what is a normal dose? is this just for curbing withdrawals or is it good to gt fucked up on?

A lot of people enjoy using leaves to make a tea.

Dependends on you're opiate tolerance.

How long have you been growing?

but its not technically an opiate, is it?

Does anyone here have any experience with salvia? I bought a gram of 10x extract, but didn't really feel anything when I smoked it in a waterpipe. Should I be going for a higher strength, or is there some technique with it that I'm missing?

i tried 60x twice and 1 hit fucked me up good.. i saw shit

>Oh lawdy

I'd give a clean dick a blowjob for everything seen in that pic

No but it effects your opiode receptors and has a cross tolerance.

Be carful

Mind-fucked is what I'm going for with this, trust me.

thanks for the info.. ive been researching while waiting for replies.. i think im gonna have to give it a try.