You wake up as a US soldier in the European theathre of WW2

You wake up as a US soldier in the European theathre of WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=What if every man said that? Where in the hell would we be then? No, thank God, Americans don't say that. Every man does his job. Every man is important. The ordnance men are needed to supply the guns, the quartermaster is needed to bring up the food and clothes for us because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last damn man in the mess hall, even the one who boils the water to keep us from getting the GI shits, has a job to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuL3bPONAy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I work in the mess hall, so I'm not worried. How do you like your eggs, gentlemen?

Typical leaf behavior
War of 1812 must have left you guys with only the most cucked genes

maybe he wasn't allowed you know
not everyone got the chance to fight back then

Eat like pig
Fuck girls and drink like every us soldier on western front

No shame in serving in the mess.

>What if every man said that? Where in the hell would we be then? No, thank God, Americans don't say that. Every man does his job. Every man is important. The ordnance men are needed to supply the guns, the quartermaster is needed to bring up the food and clothes for us because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last damn man in the mess hall, even the one who boils the water to keep us from getting the GI shits, has a job to do.

Marxists need to stop LARPing with American flags

Literally a quote from Patton.

Shhhh! You're ruining his Yank revisionist power fantasy!

>trying to educate Sup Forums
>ever

That's a fool's errand right there.

Im british, what am i doing here

At least I can die now

Spotted the libshit

>quoting an Arab
now I've got you

>"To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammad and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab ... Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity."

>George S. Patton, one of the most celebrated American generals in the history of the Republic, was somehow Arab.

Goddamn my countrymen are stupid.

>misquoting an Arab
You guys are just playing yourselves at this point

Wonder why I even bothered turning up since it was all over

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=What if every man said that? Where in the hell would we be then? No, thank God, Americans don't say that. Every man does his job. Every man is important. The ordnance men are needed to supply the guns, the quartermaster is needed to bring up the food and clothes for us because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last damn man in the mess hall, even the one who boils the water to keep us from getting the GI shits, has a job to do.

Kill Nazis and defend freedom, obviously.

Don't try to reason with them.

Shoot German soldiers with one of the approximately ten billion artillery pieces we have from several km away, and then use my American charms to cuck the country by nailing their women. Then buy blowjobs from other ones for a chocolate bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuL3bPONAy4

No character in that movie is likeable and it only helps to fuel my dislike of the American army in the European theatre

get up and realise US hasn't joined yet and take a ship home