Can't say that I have officer

Yeah I kill people in GTA all the time

killed, no. shot, yes

The edge

Only myself bit by bit

i did just now

Hey, this is a feds free zone! Go away!

i will never ever forget the day that i did
in all honesty you get this instant rush when you kill, like a bolt of lighting running down your spine for a split second
it was only one person, clean and scotfree, but secretly i want to do it again.

awww, poor OSI reject

public parck
cleavland
pants but no pantie

>Tracks ip

Yeah..my hopes and dreams

Story tiem!

Yeah, in when I did a tour in Afghanistan.

I just killed 30 people yesterday. They were foolish enough to think that they could take food from my buffet. With an extensive knowledge of aerodynamics and simple flick of my fedora, I sliced all of them in twain as if by a buzzsaw. I made sure to say "requiescat in pace" as I passed each severed heap carrying three plates of mini burgers and large refill of diet-coke

I have had several, shall we say, temptations?
But no. I think it's an experience that changes you permanently, and it's something I never wanted for myself. My friend in the military said when I asked him about it, that now I brought it up he was going to have nightmares that night and I felt terrible for asking him about it. I'm not gonna say specifically that your soul is at stake or shit like that, but really, what is there worth killing someone over. Is anything really worth that?

when i was 12 (hit puberty) i stuck a snail in our microwave to see what would happen. and the other year i walked out my front porch door in the morning for a nut scratch and accidently stood on one of the fuckers. crushed its shell and let it walk away. as far as snailkun is concerned. i am the destroyer, apollyon, the dark one, beelzebub.

moar alphabet soup.

anyone got MI6 or MI5?

Walking home from night out, hear muffled screams, see grill getting raped, hit guy with wine bottle over the back of head hard (im skinny weak beta guy, do not want this guy to turn around and fight me), bottle breaks and glass slashes his neck, blood everywhere hes visibly dead, girl gets up thanks me and runs home, even more traumatised covered in blood, I go home after wiping fingerprints from neck of bottle and try to live with myself, I didn't think life was so easy to take

I had sex with your mother op

alright lads you asked for it
>years ago, maybe 5 or 6
>out with friends and family at a diner
>über hipster friend brings over his sister
>related to him or not, im gonna bang this chick cuz she was a clear 9/10
>mother of both of them notices that i like her instantly
cont?

Back in 70 I did, when I was flying choppers out of Khe Sahn. Things were different back in those days, we were not so accountable. Regardless, it was an enemy kill. I never have forgotten the look in his eyes.

No don't

Please dont

Keep going. Even if it's not true I have nothing better to do right now

How did you see his eyes if you were flying past?

Killed plenty of non-humans. Nothing like the taste of something you killed yourself.

I took my gf to the abortion clinic and paid for it. I figure that at least makes me an accomplice to murder.

I was not flying at the time. I was on the ground at the time. He was a P.O.W that tried to escape

when i was 18 i poisoned a random kid in my psych class using a mix of rat poison and any bug killing spray i got ahold of with blended venomous spiders

You freak

Edgy

In hindsight I'm not 100% sure it was my kid. I had to kill. It's the only just and equitable action.

You can't kill what doesn't live.

Yeah man, totally doesn't fit our definition of life

/sarcasm

It doesn't.

i shot a man in reno

Careful now.

Fair enough then I guess. Saves being made a fool of raising some other mans child

Then you are 40 at a bar. Not a father and wondering what the child would have been like when you still had game to knock bitches up.

If you call a heap of cells that can only exist in your girls uterus 'alive', then everytime you shoot your cum in your sock is like committing genocide.

Stop writing like a child and go fuck yourself.

Just to watch him die or what?

I killed once.
A fly

Just to watch him die...

im bad at greentexting a story so just bear with me
>other people sitting around me start to notice that i like her to, it was obvious because i was talking to her the most
>the mother asks first
>"hey im starting to get a feeling that you might have fallen for my daughter already. am i wrong?"
>everyone stares at me like my eyes are bleeding
>rather than chicken out and say no, i openly admit that i liked this girl

>"well yes actually i kinda do. is that a problem?"
>i said it louder than i meant to
>literally half of the diner hears me and stares at me
>less than a minute i swiftly ask her out to have coffee sometime

>damn right she actually agreed to it
>i wait till after we are all done eating, i then take her to my apartment
>enter room with her
cont?

stop being a fag yes continue

I asked you not to go any further.

You are more irritating than my tinea

No, I've only killed niggers and faggots

FBI/CIA bait. Nice try, hoes.

Why would it matter if they knew who you were?

I saw a chick getting raped once and never reported it.

years later I suddenly started thinking about it again so I did some research about crimes in the area and time that I saw it and one for them was a murder case, they had a pic of the victim and im 99.9% sure that it was the chick.

lul

>i make tea for her and we talk about our life, job, how we get along with our families, etc
>now she feels tired but i was hoping shed be more comfortable with me, by that i mean hoping shell wanna fuck me

>her tone lowers, i noticed that she felt tired, after all it was a little late in the evening
>everything she said sounded to slur a little
>right when i grab a cup for her tea i noticed she collapsed on the flood of my living room

>so i panicked and i went outside to ask if anyone around is a doctor
>late at night, i saw no one around who could help
>end of the apartment hallway was the landlady, she saw the lady i took home with me on the floor because i left the door open
>especially with a rag next to her, it looked like i drugged her and thats immediately what she assumed
>panicked, she went to go call the police and i couldnt let her know because he mother didnt know that she was with me

>i told her, the mother, that i drove her home
>fucking stupid, i know, but i really wantedeto be with this girl

i murdered your mom's pussy

i use to be able to catch them now i cant even do that its embarressing to watch myself

Thinking about it makes me wet. But the nightmares make it hard for me to sleep :( once they're dead they're not coming back....

Nope
Never want to either
I don't think I'll have a problem doing it if I have to though, chances are slim
Whoever I'm joining the military so maybe slightly higher than the average American.

True story, I killed an old man in a car accident around twenty years ago. Freak hail storm instantly covered the roads in a sheet of ice, we on a large hill heading downward in a van I was driving & a bunch of cars smashed into each other. I nailed the car in front of me pretty hard, but it didn't exactly total his car or anything. Any way, old ass dude got out of the car after the accident and starts running his dumb old ass mouth at me and my girlfriend, then after a few minutes an ambulance came and took him away. A few days later I got a call at home from a man who said he was his son, and to not worry about the accident because he had died on the way to the hospital. I was like twenty at the time and didn't know what to do or say, but the guy told me not to worry about it, that it wasn't my fault, that he was just old and that there was not going to be any charges or lawsuits or anything like that, and to just to forget it. 10/10 would kill again.

Unless you mean catching them with two fingers or chopsticks it shouldn't be that difficult.

Trick is to attack them from the front as they always start to fly facing forward.

I wan't to stab a guy. Like, just a little innocent stab in the back or in the abdomen, but I'm afraid the tiny stab might end up killing him

ahh ive been going from the rear thinking they wont see me coming

Crawled around the jungle with a scoped 30-06.
43 confirmed.
Probably another 30 unconfirmed.
Never really saw faces. They were just targets.

Abdomen stabs can easily be fatal.

Also, why? Is this something you crave sexually or wtf?

I highly recommend it. It's a therapeutic activity.

I shot a dirty nigger who trespassed on my property. Planted a gun on him and got away with it.

God bless America!

Nah, nothing sexual or anything like that, he just deserves it. I don't want to injure him badly so maybe i'll just stab him in the balls

Their view angle is almost 360 degrees so you have to be fast and accurate as well cause they will always detect you normally.

It had a heartbeat. That's alive enough.

Personally I'm against the whole vengeance thing because violence brings violence.

But I guess if something bad was done to you, you feel the need to retaliate.

Nope, that will not happen. Had another die too but that was a miscarriage.

No fucks given.

we get it ok?

hurr durr first letter of every line.

kys

Do kittens count?

Killed my best friend drink driving crashed the car

I hardly got I injured but he broke his neck got all cut up etc, I actually had to crawl over his body out his window because his window was down and the car was so fucked the door was bent in place roof was crushed etc

We were in an isolated hill road speeding round drinking doing drifts etc and went over the side. I knew I was facing jail time, real time so I purposefully left the scene and hid in the bushes a couple hundred meters away for like 8 hours so the alcohol would be out of my system I just sat there crying and crying it was at night I had his and my blood all over me felt so guilty it should of been me to die

Eventually the sun started rising so I walked the few mms back to houses for help, cops asked I said my friend had drunkely pulled the handbrake ina corner (I knew there's be skid marks from me drifting well failing to) said that I had just sat in the car in a daze and shock for a few hours and very slowly walked towards the lights

I got off just had to pay to remove car (over 100 meter from road)

I would like to say I feel guilty now and it effects me but honestly I don't even really care I think I only cried that night cos I was drunk I'm real edgy etc, seeing his family at his funeral was hard though, seeing as though they believed he caused the crash and saw me as a victim etc his mom hugged me crying

I dunno what's up with me I think I just don't really have many emotions, like rationally I know it was bad and my fault etc and I killed him but honestly I don't even really think about it or care

I always feel like I'm faking relationships with people, even with him, I don't really feel much for others but I'm not a psycho like trying to scam them or hurt them

Oh well tldr killed best friend drink driving blamed crash on him and got off, don't really care or feel guilty about it

Not trying to be edgy that's just how it felt for me to basically kill someone

>dating single mom with 2 year old daughter
>start blowing loads in her like an idiot(single mom not her kid kek)
>we move in together
>she sees my collection of supplements for the gym
>asks if I can help her lose weight
>start feeding her ephedrine, working out, then fucking
>she made sex a marathon so she would burn more calories
>says she's not losing any weight, and actually might of gained
>blow a few more loads in her
>we go out drinking once or two weekends
>tells me period is late.
>tells me she has a craving for pickles
>had craving for pickles when she was prego with her other kid
>I play it off and try to pretend it's no big deal
>whenever we had sex she would cum 5-10 times depending how long I lasted
>we have a good sweaty fuck on
>she cums buckets
>goes to bathroom to pee and starts screaming
>walk in and there's blood on toilet, floor, sink
>she's crying
>she had a miscarriage and wiped, grabbed with toilet paper
>threw it into the sink
>I unfolded paper and inspected the foul creature
>as she is in the living room crying I flush it

So I knocked up a girl, fed her ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin stack and take her out drinking multiple times. I fuck her into a miscarriage and inspect my own bloody spawn in the sink wrapped in toilet paper, and flush it.

I'm fairly blunt, she asks me what I did with it, is it still in there? I said no I flushed it. She cries, I said well fuck what did you want me to do with it? Injecting it with the HGH I have in the fridge isn't going to bring it back to life so of course I fucking flushed it.

We broke up a few months later.

>you know those metal door stoppers that have a sharp hook at the end of it? i took it without thinking
>once she looked back up at me i was running towards her like a madman
>under a combination of pressure and built up hatred for her after she got my father arrested for something he didnt do and her deliberately running over my dog
>death was on my mind at the time
>opened out my arm before she was able to run away from me, and slashed the back of her head open with the goddamn hook end
>nothing felt like this before
>too much shock in my head from what i just did, i moved her old, pruny dead body to the stone stairs next to my apartment
>right as i walk back to my apartment, the girl still lies unconscious
>end up just putting her on my bed hoping to god that she wakes up and doesnt find out of what just happened
>pleased to find out that she woke up before i did in the morning and she said that she fainted and was gonna go to the doctor
>last night i looked back, i still couldnt believe how that all happened in an instant, its amazing how people can react
>yet miraculously, i didnt get caught, i simply told police that i heard her fall down while i was taking care of my "gf" who fainted and they left with the body

>two days later i get a call from the girl
>one day we eventually go out again and from then on we become an actual couple

>the day after that, i confess what happened
>her reaction was complete shock, as i expected
>i didnt know what else to say
>she said that i was insane and that i needed help

>"please i promise im not gonna do something like that anymore"
>of course she didnt believe me
>she never told anyone however
>though, you wont believe any of this either after you read the first letter of each line of this whole story

Damn

Have a similar one. When I was 14 I had a gf that I would fuck regularly unprotected. She ended up having a miscarriage for unknown reasons and we ended up burying it in her backyard.

Really ruined sex for me, tbh.

No, but I murdered my ex's pussy.

was a pretty good story but then you had to come in with all the shit that edgy fags say when they try to show off how edgy they are while telling everyone they're not trying to be edgy
>dunt no wats wrong wif me
>no emoshins
>etc

>poisoned
>venomous spiders

You can't fucking poison someone from making them eat venomous shit fucktard, the only way they'd die is if they had cuts in their mouth or ulcers or something

Poisonous = die if you eat it
Venomous = die if it gets in your blood

0/10 try harder

Yeah, when I was fifteen, I was hanging out in a park, this random, prolly homeless black dude waddled over to me. For some reason I still cannot fathom. I slit his throat, stabbed him repeatedly in the legs, arms, and torso, and kicked his corpse into a river.

How?

>single mom, not her kid
>had craving for pickles when she was prego

shits not adding up m8

I already busted you for the first letter of every line hiding your stupid sumerfag meme, why did you keep going

Yeah, there are a lot of reasons that might justify killing someone, actually.

read again, fag

are you ignoring the rat poison and bug spray?

then why is he dead??
haha i win!
user - 1
user - 0

I've killed my parents respect for me