Created arguably largest popular culture franchise of modern era

>created arguably largest popular culture franchise of modern era
>only mainstream American filmmaker to have broken out of the Hollywood production extortion shell and still make billions of dollars

Why do you hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZbRKZtXp7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, so we're supposed to like a filmmaker based on the box office returns and merchandising appeal of their films?

How do you go from this

to this?

Yeah but Alec Guinness didn't even want to be there though.

to this

>Why do you hate him again?

Midichlorians

It's Hide Pain George

We don't. Not anymore.

>franchise

Yes, the Force should have stayed as the electromagnetic field, as explained by Ben and Yoda, instead of being biological, you are quite right.

Has no biological children with White women
Adopted 2 children who turned out to be ugly / failures
Married an ugly black girl
Has a kid via surrogate
His own genetic legacy is a half-breed

It probably should've just gone unexplained

>Adopted 2 children who turned out to be ugly / failures
This is one of his adopted kids. I think the other one is wigger wannabe rapstar.

He ruined his own franchise so hard he had to sell it? How about the fact he made a "le ebul racist nazis get killed by brave black bulls" the movie just recently, Red Tails
Howard the Duck? That's the most unforgivable

Jesus Lucas must be a shoe size 5 or something

To be fair this is his other daughter

Ugh, I hate the fat one.

The Star Wars universe isn't actually that interesting
Who gives a shit whether it's popular
The only movies that were decent either didn't involve him at all or had his power checked (the OT is also severely overrated, and he was involved in even more shitty movies than just the prequels)
You probably don't give a shit about said "extortion shell" when it suits you
He's a cynical jaded old lump who's out to make money through any shameless means possible, the merchandising during the prequels was absolutely embarrassing

Star Wars is literally shit

-hey george, could you smile a bit?

This is my one major gripe with the american people. I hear this thing all the time and I always, without fail. get mad about this: americans shit on the prequels and lucas waaaaaayyy to hard.

I get it, the prequels weren't quite as good as the ot but holy fucking shit they are still good movies and every time americans cry about "the trahahaade federation baah haaaaa" i could punch the fucking wall. Seriously? You autisic pieces of shit get mad that the very first movie of the series is a bit slow and not all out war right the fuck away?? The actors are doing a fantastic job for the most parts, the cgi was goddamn gorgeous, the story logical and the cast (for the most part) amazing. The music was on fucking point, it sets up the ot almost flawlessly - I swear all americans must be fucking retards reuttering what they heard from some whiney youtube video.

Also holy shit what a hot piece of garbage episode 7 is, ill seriously choke if one more person tells me they like it more than episode "_ " out of the ot.

fuck off faggot

ok

-just as soon as you quote the line in the contract where it says I have to smile

The prequels were not good. You just grew up with them, thus, are incapable of examining them critically.

I don't. He began a multi-billion dollar franchise, learned from his mistakes, and masterfully fine-tuned his creation in the prequel trilogy.
How does RedditLetterMedia's dick taste like senpai?

Everyone wanted them to be in the same dark gritty broken universe style of the prequels, when logically the republic had to be more functioning and clean. You just grew up with the ot and thus, are incapable of examining them critically.

The only faggots here are the ones that want Lucas's dick in their mouths.

RLM was just repeating what thinking people were saying for ages. I remember even as a youngster picking out things that Plinkett later mentioned. Those videos were so devastating the only response prequelfags have is "y--you got that from Plinkett didn't you". His name literally triggers them.

Oh please, the Star Wars Universe is not actually interesting? Good thing you told us that it's not important what is popular and what isn't, you wouldn't want to seem like a normie going with the mainstream would you you cunt? Did you even live during the late 90's? Action figures and merch made the world go round back then, literally kill yourself contrarian bitch.

The whole plinkett stuff is litterally 30 minutes of drawn out dumb fluff for every weak point that he brings up.

That's the young George Lucas
He was an aspiring filmmaker who created THX1138 and the Star Wars OT

Fast forward 30 years and he is now a burnt out cokehead shekelgrabber who created the abomination known as the prequel trilogy and sold the franchise to fucking DISNEY

They are 2 totally different person...pretty sad t b h

because of this youtube.com/watch?v=QZbRKZtXp7o

JUST

t. autistic manchild

Don't you know where we are?

man we should have listened to Buchanan

Didn't his wife literally cuck him with the poolboy?

this

>autism itt

>they are still good movies
sorry chum, you're just wrong

Footfags are the fucking worst

Watch them again. You're just wrong.

He divorced the only person talented enough to make his shit ideas work.

Colo Claw Fish, is that you?

would you marry that fat one to get to georges in law bucks? i would, as long as i didnt have to refer to the negress as my sister

Petit Feet, feminie step

He took the series into new depths and made it into a true space opera, involving romance, tragedy, and political intrigue, and not just a generic "good versus evil" story that the original and the new one seems to be.

Looks like Felicity Jones

The pottery never ends

>dat face

How can you be überich and don't be happy?

that you douge?

Wasn't it the other way around? She divorced him?

He actually had some faith in the first movie when nobody else had. He started to become grumpy when he saw what it was becoming.

Well she was the unfaithful. Although that came from Lucas never finding any time for his wife because of all the time he had to sink into Star Wars.

>think of the billions, george. just think of the billions