Nobody loves me, I should just hang myself shouldn't I?

Nobody loves me, I should just hang myself shouldn't I?

I'll love you :3

probably

No, suicide is the easy way out faglord

Do it you furry attention whore

Please kill yourselves

hanging leaves chance of second thoughts and tbh it hurts like hell. best way would be sleeping pills take one every 30 min until you fall asleep they wont be able to flush our stomach and bring you back

Eat more fiber

Hanging is a shit way to do it. Where are you from?

I have an approximate knowledge in many things.

There may or may not be any one that loves you, let alone care for you.

Sup Forums is becoming a suicide Hotline lately

Do it faggot

You're a furry, purge yourself in the name of the Emperor and you will yiff in hell, but with his blessing. So, yes, kill yourself, faggot.

A gun is the most effective method. It has over a 90% success rate.

Before you do try one of these op.

have you trying joining a "club"

It's been so for a long time.
Not even just for prevention, but also for assistance in suicide.

no, I love you.

California

Nobody wants to make sweet love to me!

haha yeah

What's one thing you wish you had done in your early years that you know would have changed you for the better in your current self?

Those abdomens look like you could snap them in half, they're so thin

Lift more.

Norbert no

If you have to ask, then no.

Talked to more people.

I've always wondered what actually constitutes a lift. Is it an abbreviation for deadlifting? is it just slang for work out?

Is that Snuggles?

I always knew these two nignogs were gay for each other's butts

Callie Briggs tho.

accept myself for who I am so I can feel comfortable around others

Do it fag

In an effort to learn from them, or to make worthy social connections?

Snuggles, you never told me what you thought of my little heads.

slang for workout more, which entails lifting weights.

Who are you, aside from a furry degenerate?

Are you a ripper? Have you jacked, so to speak?

I'm not sure, connections would be good, but people fascinate me. It isn't so much learning from them specifically, but learning more about the condition.

Use the rope for bondage instead

I didn't see much in them
perhaps I need to see them in person
speaking of art, where are the fosterlings

No.
I'll love you.

just a guy who didnt want to accept my sexuality and still probably dont want to

No i've not used roids or anything of the sort.

Interesting that you feel that way. For the most part, people bore me; I'd rather climb a tree, swim around in a lake, or just drink several pots of coffee and play dwarf fortress cracked out of my mind.

I'm assuming you're referring to the human condition

In a box in the studio. I keep scowling at it, then tell myself I need to mail it, then feel like I should burn it, then get afraid of parting with it.

I lost many hrs to DF, up until the mine cart update. i lost interest after that.

Yes, the human condition. People are by no means boring. They're the most fascinating thing on the planet.

Think of it like this: you are one human bean in a world filled to the brim with 7.5 billion other beans. Your life, values, experiences, and personality are barely a drop in the cosmic bucket. It's not worth wasting energy fretting over who knows what about you, and how they feel about it. It's not their life, and it's certainly not their call. Either way, doesn't matter.
I wasn't referring to steroids, I would hope you had the common sense not to use them. I was asking retardedly if you were ripped af

not ripped as fuck. that's why i wish i started lifting at a much earlier age.

Not to me. Of course I take everything we have today for granted like a typical millennial, and my ADHD keeps me from looking away from a screen long enough to notice someone

Keep up the good work, I too could use some exercise.

Thank god for Pokemon Go, I actually have a reason to walk somewhere that isn't work or the grocery store

I notice people constantly. I'll sometimes go to a local coffee shop and sit there and just listen to people.

Yeah pokemon seems to have done alot of good in that regards. now while you're out at a park go strike up conversations to strangers about pokemon and you could make new friends.

You should see if you can hatch a mon every day. a 10km walk a day will burn a fair amount of energy you know.

If you wanna die, the best way is to get killed, rather than commit suicide. That way it's easier on your friends and family, as they will have someone they can pin their blames on, rather than wondering if it's their own fault.

This thought is brought to you by 'Just fucking do itâ„¢'

Suicide by cop? It's common enough I suppose.

That's fine, as long as you don't make it awkward for the other people there. Have to pretend you aren't eavesdropping; what I like to do if I'm ever looking to go covert ops is to stick unplugged earbuds in (preferably shitty iPhone ones with no foam inserts or noise cancelling), post up in a corner, pull out my handy dandy unabridged copy of Dune, flip to a random page and stare at a letter for like 4 minutes. Turn page, another 4 minutes of listening, rinse/repeat. I've heard some of the most fucked conversations this way, and some really boring ones as well

I found 2 pokemon in my backyard, they were kissing each other, you die alone.

I don't do anything like that. I just sit there and smoke and stare at the table.

If I had enough free time and battery life for 10km a day I would do it ez, but I have so much other shit to do it's becoming unreasonable. Plus I've never gotten a 10km egg ;~;

A very light jog, and you can do 10km in about 50mins. You can split it up throughout the day i believe. do 5km in the morning and 5kn after work.

What do you smoke?

I'm a 'murican spirit light blue fag myself.
>Inb4 liftmaster warns us of the dangers of tobacco
I'm fully aware, I just don't care enough about a slow, gasping death

Nonfiltered Pall Malls. At least a pack a day.

Yes, because you're a furry.

You presume alot don'tcha.
You can smoke all you wont, just not near me.

I envision myself dying by heart attack somehow

do you guys use telegram/what do you think of it? also, what are some good reasons for and against hanging out in the zoo/other fetish groups there. it's not like your phone number's made public, right, or the groups you're in?

We're approaching dangerous territory. Jogging is not typically something I'm comfortable doing; I have tendon/cartilage damage in my left knee from HS marching band that really fucks with me if I run/jog for any real length of time, and I'm too poor to see a surgeon about repairs. I'm also usually exhausted from work by the time I clock out that walking around catching the 'mons at night in strange neighborhoods rarely sounds appealing

Thanks for trying to set up a routine for me though