Am i going bald already? only 19 years old. always had a shitty hairline...

am i going bald already? only 19 years old. always had a shitty hairline. only one in my immediate family that is bald is my grandfather but he's 76... i have bald cousins but they are also all over 60 years old. my father is mid-late fifties and has all his hair.

my mothers brother had a baldness scare in his late twenties early thirties, and took rogaine for a couple years, but he stopped taking that and now he's 40 with a full head of hair that grows halfway down his back (lol)

am i just being paranoid? i heard your hairline can go back a little around my age.

Lol have fun with your baldness

Yeah ur balding.

blading at young age could mean, you have some serious health issue. let your doc check you.

The bald gene comes from your mothers father (grandpa on the mothers side of the family) if he is bald then you will be bald aswell. if he has hair, it could be a hairpiece or you're not balding.

FUGGG

embrace the baldness

Is there anything you can do to stop or at least slow down the balidng?

mothers father has your hair genes asshat

don't fight it, no-one likes a beta cuck desperatly trying to save his hair. go bald or go home

Are you stressed? Can cause thinning to the point that shaving is the best soloution

i was completely stress free until i started thinking about this

u just have a widows peak possible balding later in life tho

Ok my dad wrote a book on how to prevent hairloss, all my uncles and grandparents went bald by mid 20's so yes its very possible (unlikely but possible) my dad is the only one who is not bald in my family and theres 3 ways to prevent it completely. Do a headstand for 5 minutes twice a day. this forces blood and other proteins into the galia membrane and then into your hair follicle. saw palmetto tablets or green tea, they help by decresasing a DHT a type of testosterone that kills hair follicles. And lastly DO NOT eat fried food or drink soda. trust me it's not hard to do, im a fryer at a taco bell/long john silvers and i dont eat the crap there so. plus im 17 and my hairline is godawful but it was like that since birth so :/ not trolling either, you can do your own research

Eh, same thing happened to me. Then it just stopped and stayed kinda like what yours is now. I think some people just call it a "mature hairline" though if you start losing hair on the top of your head, start worrying.

yeah if your hair starts thinning out on the very top be very afraid

its just a receding hairline you faggot, stop worrying.
mine started when i was 21. im 35 now, still same shit. Even leonardo dicaprio and beckham etc have it.

I'm losing 0 hair elsewhere. I can run my hand through my hair rough as hell 10 times and get 1 hair out of it.

i can't even tell anymore, this is a pic of my crown. i don't think it's thinning at all

stop shitting your fuken panties.
First off its just your hairline fading, this happens to almost everyone at about the end of puberty when your testosterone levels are at its highest which leads to weaker hair follicles. Don't worry, your system will eventually get used to it and your hair loss stops. To make sure you are not losing hair because you eat like a fucking moron, EAT HEALTHY.
That means:
dont go on any stupid diet, just fucking eat balanced.
Don't forget zinc and biotin (take supplements for those two as they are essential for your hair/nail/skin health).

Well stop stressing about it no one truly gives a fuck about hair unless you lose enough to end up looking like a wrinkly nutsack

Looks fine to me, keep an eye on that though.

Looks like a scandinavian/norwegian hairline.