New thread from

New thread from

so this is the new thread?

rite in the feels

Bump

I'm posting this as well from the other thread. Guys this is my email.
provaonly(at)hotmail.com
I know this might be unconventional but I'll personally send something via snail mail to whoever wants: a short letter, a postcard,or even just some colorful flyer handed to me on the sidewalk with some nice words.
I know that for me, finding stuff in my mailbox that isn't a bill really makes a difference between a shitty and a good day.
I'd be more than happy to do the same for others.

So far 3 people have already written to me, tomorrow morning i'll mail something their way. Stay strong Sup Forums

I'll send something to you soon. If you ever wanna talk just reply

Just fucking tell her, user.

Stop what you're doing right now- doesn't matter what it was, or what time it is- and fucking tell her.

Afraid of rejection? FUCK THAT, you just had a 0% chance of her saying yes. Fucking tell her how you feel.

If she says no, then shit sucks. Don't dwell on it; wallow in grief for a couple days, and then move on.

Just make sure that you tell her, because you'll never be able to move on if you don't.

This made me laugh. Just imagining someone making lifting noises when they start to cry.

I think I'm going to do that, thanks.

But first I need to establish a tiny friendship and talk to her. We have yet to have a convo

i was going to respond to this but it made me profoundly sad
the lengths at which people will go for any human contact in the age where contacting others is literally the easiest it has ever been in all of human history
i would write to you, but i feel like this is a ploy to steal something from me somehow, so i won't
fuck emotions, this is some bullshit, but others depend on me so i can't risk my identity for a little bit of human contact

hi Sup Forums
it's my birthday today

how old?

not what i expected

After seeing this a few times. It gets me still.
Because I wish I did it.

I got you fam , will try to send something

I understand this. It's a completely natural reaction.
I still hope you have nicer day coming to you soon, and, if I may suggest, mail something to a friend you know is going through some rough shit.
even a postcard of your own town will make his day a lot better.

Use a throwaway email and make the guy happy asshole

lol i did, now i can fucking kill myself after rejection

mail sounds old fashion

>Why did you do it over text
Screenshot?

i did it a month ago, back to feeling lonely as shit. it was over the phone, so no screenshots

Never been depressed until these last few months. I didn't graduate high school and I'm not going back. I never have had a girlfriend or a girl that likes me. I don't have any special skills, talents, or hobbies. Ive been bussing tables for two years. My dad kinda tricked me into another bussing position with his friend after making me quit the last bussing job I had. He's also "borrowed" at least 1000 from me including from my coin collection because he can't budget for a family of five. Been sleeping on the ground since we moved apartments. Wat do

it totally is, maybe that's why I find it so effective

i'm not bad looking, it's all the other shit that makes me unattractive

move away from ur family for a new life

i don't have any friends, but this is advice i may share with another should the need arise

would you kill everyone you know to make someone smile?
thinking before you speak is a trait you'll likely learn after high school
maybe even after that you'll see how to think from the perspective of another, but that's statistically unlikely

So Persona 4 is an RPG where your character leaves the city to live with his uncle out in a small town. You go to highschool and meet new people there. Things are normal till a string of murders occurs in town. You soon find out how the murders occur and you and your friends try to stop them and arrest the murderer. I like the game a lot since you get to really connect with characters and grow relationships with them. Theres a lot more to the game too and you'll have a lot to do. Hopefully you consider it user and sorry if I took too long.

No worries,I posted my email to try and make others a little happier. I love mailing stuff because I know it has helped me so much in dire times. But it's normal for people to be suspicious especially in this day and age

user giving me the feedback on the game.
>Waiting

pc?

It doesn't matter how good looking you are. There are those infamous studies on how women think 80% of the male population is below average.

It's good user, I'll look it up. Thanks user truly.

Just got off work at 3am. I require feels.

How do I start off? I'm moving out next month for sure. I have 50 dollars that will probably go to pay whatever bills my dad is short on. I can sell my coin collection for at least 200. No car as my mom fucked me over with the one I bought. I have zero friends right now in this city. Haven't spoken to any friends from previous city since last year. I won't mind being homeless for a while but how do I get on my feet by myself?

No it's PlayStation

do I needa play persona 1 2 and 3?

nope

No problem, God speed user.

This hits me right in the feels every time.

Not at all

idk man, all I know is that a fresh start could be the best thing for ya

I know. Particularly the part about when he says he didn't get the job. It just adds layers to the sadness.

Off the topic of feels for a moment
Anyone else getting store fronts are something related over and over on the captcha?

looooL i am getting store fronts every time.

i thought i was the only one

Yes, that's all I ever get.

>blame moot

moot left tho?

dont we have that guy hiro?

Wow it's 3:10 where I am, how bout you guys?

Sunny
too sunny

4:11

sitting in bed

2:11 AM still watching Naruto
Still drinking

What if she's married?

What if she left me after 3 years?

Telling her can't hurt now can it? No risk involved.

Telling her might hurt depending on how close of a relationship it is with her or him.

Hey gits why do I feel like no love towards anyone, like there's girls that I find cute but I truly have no feelings towards or feel anything. If I do go out with then I'm forcing the all the love feelings.

Guys

Because your attraction for them doesn't go beyond their looks. You aren't compatible persinality wise.

No but I do appreciate a girl with an awesome personality. I'm numb to feelings.

Redoing because bad, prepare for some pure autism Sup Forums

>Be 15 years old, homeschooled through 4th grade to 8th in some weird charter school
>first day of public highschool
>hair goes in eyes slightly and always wears hoodies, skinny and 5'6
>anxious and quiet, innocent as all hell
>have few friends from old school
>stick to them like glue during first day intro
>all freshman forced into the gym, giving us a general rundown and etc
>first lunch break comes up, be with 3 or so friends wandering campus
>girl who is around 13, 9/10 walks up with a few friends, natural brownish blonde hair to her shoulders, around 5'5 thin body, perfect curves with a nice ass and perfectly small tits, will just call her Kim
>have this weird ass jacket that has locks on the front
>she walks up and blushes brightly while jangling the lock
>I flip out not knowing who she is and blush bright red, soon see my good friends room mate beside her laughing her ass off
>Room mate will call Casey, little bit on the fat side with red hair, well rounded with a bitchy tone of voice

Cont?

Yeah, that's a Tim Duncan thing to do. I recognize the Hill Country, and the sports team you were talking about winning a championship in 1999 was the Spurs in the NBA.

Feels. All the feels.

So if I were close friends with her, and didn't really want to risk losing her friendship, I should probably keep it to myself?

Almost 3:30 AM. Still have so many feelings, dont know if she has the same. Im converting all these feels into energy and doing tons of push ups and 3 AM. Yes, I do, infact, want to die.

Different user here. Dude the risk is worth it. If she says yes, it will be better than any friendship could ever be. Do it.

go on user

I've posted this short story before in a feels thread and I feel like doing it again because it's somewhat cathartic.

> My mom was diagnosed with a Stage 4 glioblastoma in 2012 - my final year of college.
> She has surgery which was very successful and with regular treatment she returns to work and life.
> After graduating I stick around in my hometown for a year to look after her and be close to her.
> After a year, I move about an hour away to look for a career using my degree.
> Land shitty retail/barbacking jobs while trying to pay for student loans, rent, etc. in my new town.
> I have a generally low opinion of myself and constantly have feelings of failing my parents.
> Diagnosed Bipolar II Disorder and I drank at the time to make things worse.
> I make very poor decisions when I drink. I'm arrested for a DUI.
> While dealing with legal repercussions and overwhelming depression/anxiety my mother takes a turn for the worse.
> I derail and end up 302'd over Christmas. As far as I know, my mother didn't know why I was there.
> Punishment for my crime sets in and I undergo home confinement. My mother enters a hospice.
> I have to beg my supervising officer to see her back in my hometown.
> When I see her, she's lost the ability to speak and just stares blankly.
> During my final alone time with her I promise her I will become a better person.
> My mother died and I attended the funeral wearing an ankle bracelet.
> I missed the last Christmas my mom experienced. She bought me a pair of pajama pants.
> The first anniversary of her death is in a week.

To this day I live with the horror of my actions and I struggle to not hate myself; however, I am going to make good on my promise

Shit man you're right. How though? Just straight up tell her? I mean, she is MARRIED dude. That's like the highest tier right there.

just feel like its all for not. is something even better than nothing?

Oh shit, i just read that post i responded to, i didnt know that. Well yes still do it IF: you know she doesnt really like her husband/they fight a lot/ she has mentioned divorce OR you are damn sure she feels the same and is willing to go through divorce.

Otherwise it isnt worth it since she is married, i was going off the assumption she wasnt, my bad.

No biggie. She has mentioned divorce before, and I'm fairly certain she's into me. Don't think she'd go through a divorce just for me though. I'm like the person that she comes to for advice and comfort and shit like that, is this a good position for me to be in or is it disadvantageous?

Are you asking if being the person she goes to for comfort and advice is disadvantageous/advantageous?

Yes. I get that I have the advantage of getting to know about the state of her marriage and personal things like that, but does the fact that that's a large part of my role in her life imply that she does or doesn't feel romantically about me in any way? Is it evidence that I'm freind zoned, or does it not really matter?

I think its the best positon you could possibly be, right next to being with her. She comes to you for comfort and advice because she trusts you and trusts your opinion. I have been in a similar relationship with a few girls and they have always ended up having feelings for me. Its just part of those deep conversations, it creates a bond. You also has influence over her since she trusts you. Maybe, you could push her slightly more towards a divorce every time she comes to you with a problem about the guy. Be subtle. Plus, even if you dont do that, you will strengthen the bond when you talk with her about deep topics. Maybe towards the point where she will love you. Enough to get a divorce. It takes time, but its a fun process and worth every second.

This was very insightful. Thanks bro/bros, this has helped me quite a bit. I hope all you guys get whatever it is in life that will make you happy. Goodnight strangers.

Goodnight user. If you get her, never ever let her go.

Im crashing, can't do so at the moment so will another time, apologies if anyone was reading but brain is not working.

I don't know who posted this, and I don't know if you are the original poster of it, but thank you. Me and why wife are going through some shit and it probably won't work out, but it gave me the courage to say what I needed to say.