I dont see anything wrong with having sex with a 15 year old

I dont see anything wrong with having sex with a 15 year old.

Not a child at 15, well into puberty, you can drive a car. Why not.

15 is technically a child.

Because its illegal

So was woman voting?

You can call any age a child and get away with it. Its a young adult.

Its legal in my state.

What state?

depending where you at...

age of consent people.. age of consent

(not that there's anything right with that)

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To the OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

? no, it's a teen/young adult you dumb ass

>16
>prepubescent
>no

We all know how much of a mistake it was to let them vote

And I'd just shoot you back. Go for it cunt. 15 is hardly a child.

Wow I just realized that I probably really disappointed my parents

Colorado

You are right pedofiles are disgusting,
But this disscussion is not pedofilic

15 is well into hebefilia

Pedo is before puberty, hebe is after.

There is no reason to be scared of a young 15 year old well into puberty. You are fighting your own instincts becuase someone told you it was bad.

Hell in my state you can if they are 14

My aim's better.

>So was woman voting?
I can't make a more cogent argument for my position than what you've already said.

I can't say too much after me and my buddy did a devil's threeway with a 16 yr old.

Any specifations? Like parental permission?

it's legal in my country Germany. And i enjoy it :--------)

>gets shot and probably dies
>shoots back
>lolwhat
>not samefag

>them Syrian 15 year old muslamic girls

Nope you and her just have to agree

Nice, is it just 15 and up?

Yeah

That is up for debate

Yeah as long as you are under 21

>syrian girls

>implying I wouldn't be able to shoot first

they're still in development until they hit 18 usually

>greedo.jpg

Killer Keeemstar heeere, let's get roooooooight in to the news, it appears as if suddenly a population of over 500 000 persons moved to the state of Colorado, in other news everyone write in the chat Alex is a silly nugget

>Not having a pistol inside your rectum with the barrel pointing outwards at all times so all you need to do it turn around, pull your pants down, point your asshole directly at their horrified face so you can pull the trigger by flexing your prostate muscles you've been training for the last 3 months.

Your not gonna make it

what fucking state is that?!

It's 16 here which I think is reasonable, but emotional and physical growth differs so much though so any younger with some people would not be okay

fucking kek'd

Technically people dont stop developing by 25, 21 does not even cut it. But hey lets just cherry pick ages you like to fit what you've been told is good and bad.

Yo, Aphex twins bro! If you like them you have a great style of music, not radio mainstream shit

do that shit like westeros, if it bleeds it breeds.

Age of Consent in your jurisdiction is what matters.

>if it bleeds it breeds.
Last time that was active law was in Rome.

I would love to kill you, too.

Better society without self-righteous murderers.

Alright, I am not into that stuff, and I don't consider myself a sympathizer, but in my opinion, I am partially against your viewpoint. Particularly that you would mass murder offenders. That makes you just as bad. Also not all are like that. It's good that you understand that some would seek help. More are starting too. The fact that so few though actually are is because of people such as yourself. That fear you mentioned. I read somewhere that it's starting to make waves in Germany. There's even a YouTube video on it. Sorry for lack of sources, but it has been proven that peados have physical irregularities in some portion of their brains that cause those feelings and that it can, hopefully, potentially be treated. We need to start showing support to non offenders to help them help themselves.

That said if it came to a radical worst of all world's in-the-act scenario, fire away, because pedophilia is totally fucked

No, not getting caught is what matters

>Alright, I am not into that stuff, and I don't consider myself a sympathizer, but in my opinion, I am partially against your viewpoint.
The most self-defeating, wussy opening debate line I ever saw. Do better. Be assertive. Piss off a liberal on campus. Get laid.

Thoes double dubs have declared the truth

The idea is to protect young, still prepubescent women from being sexualized, or young women who are not yet fit to bear a child (physically, financially etc) from being impregnated. 15, or 16 or w/e your laws are, exist to protect the vast majority of young women. This is not morally corrupt, sans the fact that most young women are susceptible to making bad choices and falling under the influence of older men, having children they can't care for, etc

It was really just to not have it spun around on me and get called a paedophile myself. If you have a problem with what I said, call me on my shit. Don't just call me a bitch, bitch.

>It was really just to not have it spun around on me and get called a paedophile myself. If you have a problem with what I said, call me on my shit. Don't just call me a bitch, bitch.
Turn in your man card, you lost. Now get a sex change or at least cross dress and take it up the ass.

From a biological point of view a girl is ready to reproduce when she gets her period. From an ethical PoV its still awkward as their minds are still childs

Lost what exactly? You haven't contributed anything.

This is not pedo, this after puberty (hebe)

Woman make stupid choices all the time
People make stupid choices all the time.

We can't hold a safety blanket of the few retards on the planet. Otherwise noone would drive at 15.

Honestly school should also end faster than 18. But if you dont want to have a kid you dont have to have a kid. You can always just take some boxing lessions.

You get self defense skills and get rid of a problem, DOUBLE WAMMY!

You have to get em pushin out babs asap so you can harbor many sons and ensure your dominance in the gene pool. Like old gebgis gan

Because they are packed with hormones and very easy to manipulate

Not at 15 though

Just stop treating people like babys and they grow out of the child mindset.
Way back in the day 13 year old was an adult. Cus we treated them like adults.

good ol days

people are easy to manipulate

Ftfy

Here in Sweden AoC is 15 years of age.
It's an ok age to start having a sexual relationship.

But thing is op, most men over 20 don't try to hit a 15y girl here. It's almost common sense not to. There is still alot of social backlash you have to deal with like her parents. If you think they are just mindless drones that let you fuck their daughter because the law allowed it you are in for a surprise dumb ass.

what is that?

Good then

Its called a gif

They're still a minor, you fucking retard.

Hey I never said it was pedo, and I said there was nothing morally wrong with it too.

People make stupid decisions like drunk driving but just because it is their decision does not make it okay to do whatever you like. The line is drawn at 16 to protect the innocent. You can debate me all you like on where that line should be drawn but I'm probably going to agree with you

But not all of them have to tell their parents tho.

Yea but you can drive at 15 so 15 is my age

that fruit smartass

ok? take it to congress

Not that guy but did you really just say man card unironically? Thats so fucking cringeworthy.

^15 year old who wants to bang his/her friend's mom/dad.

Most people aren't minors youknow, you dont see me covered in dirt for getting coal from deep within the earth
Its not a fruit, its a plant

Maybe I will, but right now I'll take it to my dick.

What is it.

Yeah I wanna know too. It looks good.

>The way the clip was edited. I found it, pleasing, almost, stimulating.

youre a plant

I DONT know

>DABS INTENSIVELY AT GUNMAN

I know what you are but what am I?

Well 15 is legal in my country

noone cares about what you think. the law is the law. obey or git electryfied.

It's okay when women do it.

It's fine if your 15 but if your over 20 then your just a degenerate who cant get any better and your fucking up that girls head for life

Too old >.

In my country, 15 is actually legal

Jokes on you they are already messed up

How does sex mess someone up anyway, they do it all thr time anyway.

I dont care, no matter what just dont get caught

15-18 is legal with a condom in Sweden.

But you can't out shoot my super reflexes. Pleb

>with a condom
Do the cuckpolice have time to stop getting reamed by achmed to inspect your fuckstick before it gets teeny-twat action?

they're brains haven't matured the differenece between a 15 year old girl and 18 personality are completly differnent. Maybe if you werent a forever virgin you'd know how sex and relationships will affect your life

Mostly pedophiles do not understand the fact that the brain of a child is different. Where you would see a little girl scratching herself under her skirt as her simply being itchy down there a pedophile would think it was because of some urge. They might even think it was an "invitation" of some sorts to help out.
Obviously science tells us that a young child does not feel like that.

The line becomes far more blurry once we reach puberty, since they become sexually active themselves.

I personally still see a problem in the power dynamic between a 25 year old and a 15 year old. That's why I like the idea of a "buffer age" added to the age of consent.

But shit, I dated a 23 year old when I was 16, which wouldn't really be in the buffer age I imagined until then.
>I-it's different u guize ;-;

pretty much this. Manipulation.

>implying we get any muslim pussy
>implying the muslims don't get to rape our daughters instead while keeping their child brides

15 is legal here in Sweden you dumbfuck

(and in a bunch of other countries)

Its legal in France here

>a 15 year old girl and 18 personality are completly differnent.
Bullshit. Mentally women are children at all ages. The only difference between a 15yr old and an 18yr old is the miles of teenage boy dick they've taken.

By that logic your brain hasn't fully matured by 25, 21 does not even cut it.

Nobody should be trusted to drive until 25. You are a fucking retard

You're a fucking liar no its not lmao

same reason they can't get tattoos without consent or apply for a loan. although physically maturing, they're far from mentally mature. think back at what your decision making skills were like at 15.

Nah, the little monkeys are running around raping people and then the government is a little bitch and lets then go unpunished... They should be sent back to their monkey house and die

15 is the buffer ages from 13 and 14.

Go toRead the thread

I don't advocate fucking teenagers but it does bother me that people use pedo and hebe interchangeably. The pedo witch hunt is so ridiculous and is likely causing more problems than solving.

It's such a Nancy Grace thing to do. I shouldn't have to worry about saying someone is attractive then get labeled a pedo because they're 1 day off their 18th birthday and I assumed they were 20+

Even worse is it causes people to be incredibly suspicious, apparently at some point "cute" became a euphemism for "i want to fuck that"