ITT: Secrets

ITT: Secrets

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Sp-OyFuCsIZdJ0VGaKZpXFLUcmPp6rTIp-LIe5rh52E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had sex with my cousin, then swiped her desktop files when she was pissing my cum out of her ass.
Found some nudes she sent other dudes. Gave them to her coworkers. Turns out, shes a bigger slut than i thought.

I just got done fucking my 14yo fuckbuddy

im in love with my mom u.u

Details? Bc? How old are you?

she's my friend's gf's sister, have been fuckbuddies for a couple months. she's on bc so we usually dont use a condom, though i dont always cum in her. im older...

I gave a 15 year old boy half a bottle of whisky to drink, and he said he liked the taste.

I shot 7 big loads of jizz into it before I gave him it.

Then I stole the underwear he wore that night.

>married to a sandnigger
>hate muslims and niggers
>mfw

a few years ago i got my cousin drunk for her first time and had sex with her multiple times that night, she remembers nothing

i would pretend to be female on unescape former shit and help

later i pretended to be female on xbox just for the hell of it. blocked friends when i felt like they were falling for me for fun

runescape for free shit and help*

>not checking to see if there is already a secrets thread

15 years old is old enough.

I'm a clean cut, 6 figures, country cluber and I enjoy dating crazy girls with very dangerous fathers.

Got drunk at a family function and fucked my aunt in the bathroom.
She kept it a secret until recently, I denied it and now whole family thinks she's crazy and won't talk to her.
Feel bad but at the same time I'm not going to admit that to them.

I have herpes and constantly have unprotected sex with women without telling them, even married women. Keep your chick on lockdown, or you'll get the peter pox too.

Let a loli suck my dick.

Did you fucked her or raped her?

Fucked my high school Spanish teacher. Shit was cash. I was 16.

how the fuck do u even end up in this situation? were you high when you married her?

Not rape tho we were both drunk.
She recently joined a church and had to admit her sins or some shit like that. Fortunately my family isn't religious so think she's crazy.

I'm a guy, and was raped by another guy, and I've never told anyone in real life

Fucked my wife's little sister.

I've rapes about 30 women now and gotten like 10 guys falsely arrested.

full story?

I'm going to guess that you are a Negro, what with all the raping and the fact that all you fuckers look alike.

I've heard voices since I was around 16 and I've never told anyone. People know I'm weird, and have called me "a little autistic" in my face. I function pretty well, have a good job and a girlfriend. I'm going to kill myself this year probably I can't take it anymore

Do you think that a nigger is smart enough to get away with it

Just get on meds, sounds like you have a touch of the schizophrenia.

My uncle had schizophrenia and was on meds and he hung himself

I use to have a sexual relationship with my mom because she told me it was normal for mothers to tend to their childs needs, even if it's sex.

>be me
>10 years old
>play truth or dare
>7 year old sister
>10 year old female friend
>8 year old sister of my friend
> dare them to blow me
>still doing that shit today (10 years later)

Well I mean, yeah, it's totally normal to do that. Why would you question it?

story time

That's shitty. The thing is, most normal people have some kind of mental issue, and you should just get meds instead of killing yourself.

Had a huge crash on one of my classmates despite being in a 7-year relationship.

Most of the time, I hate every single one of my friends, family and sometimes my gf.

It'll be fine, I have a lot of money stashed that will go to my girlfriend and mother

Not shit will go to your girlfriend unless it's specified in your will. Just trying to help a Sup Forumsro out in case you really do an hero.

long story but I when I was 13 I threw a watermelon on some kid's head from a roof and almost killed him. Was pretty mad at the time and not thinking clearly.

Kek'd

It's in my will.

I never seed my torrents once I finished downloading

I'm still obessed with a girl I met when I was 10. And since I'm an autistic kid, I imagine stories about us all the time. Now thanks to that, everything I live seems uninteresting.

If thats what you, as a man, think is the best course of action then I wont try to talk you out of it. However, man-to-man, I urge you to reconsider and look at medicine as a means to treat the voices. There's a lot of mentally aggravated people out there who find a brand new life after they get some medication.

What do the voices say?

Herpes is barely anything to be concerned about.

I'm a 24 yr old with no real qualifications or job prospects but I'm extremely wealthy. I live on the other spectrum though, in a low-socio economic area in what could be described as ghetto, I drive a reliable/cost effective car and dress nicely, but nothing that suggests otherwise.

Only my closest friend knows, no-one else, especially not my family. It's hard to explain why I live this double-life, I guess I worry about being perceived differently in my circle of friends, being seen as a free-ride or anything else.

The real confession is, after my parents divorce my mother fell on rough financial times - barely affording to pay her bills or rent. The issue wasn't the money, it's the way she's treated me and my family for so many years. I wonder if she were to have lost the house would I have intervened.a

One day, me and my sister got naked while being in the pool when we where 8 or 9.

People are in prison for some of the shit I did and some confessed to some shit I did to get their sentences reduced. And, no, I won't go into detail. My luck is epic for keeping me alive and out of trouble.

Do you imagine yourself doing things as your current age at least?

I secretly dropped college and I'm planning to be an indie game developer.

I am shitting my pants laughing.

They speak out things that I just felt instead of heard before the voices started. They can be encouraging when I'm trying something with enthusiasm (like gaming) or they can be pushing me to kill myself when I'm lonely or rejected

I agree, but there's such a stigma attached to it. I've only had a couple outbreaks ever. I got it from a legit 9/10 office bitch who probably didn't even know she had it. So I went on a spree of sleeping with like 20 didn't women, most moderately attractive. My thought process was that if I have it, other people will too. I know that's fucked up.

Yes, obviously. Funny thing is that I don't remember what happened when I was with her. I just want to know why I became so obsessed with her, and if she was worth all this mess.

Still have those nudes?

This is just sibling bonding nothing to be ashamed about.

I'm fucking a 16 asain girl and I've only known her for 2 weeks... and I've met her parents.

When you're a little kid you don't really question things a lot. I always trusted her so I didn't see a need to question what she was doing.

When I was around 12 or 13 years old, I started entering puberty and was frequently getting erections. Honestly, at that stage in my life I couldn’t really help myself and everything gave me boners. It was also at this point in time that me and mom started to have a sexual relationship together. I remember my friend was sending me some pictures of cute girls in lingerer and I was building a massive erection looking through the photos. While I was looking through the pictures, my mom called me down for dinner. Not even thinking about my bulging hard on, I went downstairs with a full erection poking through my pants. My mom saw it and give me this puzzled looked at first. I didn’t know what she was thinking so I just sat down at the table normally. It was just me and my mom that night since my dad was working late. As my mom came to place the food on the table she got closer to me, standing right next to me while looking down between my legs. It was obvious she was staring at my boner. I recalled her asking me what that was between my legs. Not knowing how to reply to that, I just said I didn’t know. Things got serious after this. Before we even ate our dinner, she told me to pull down my pants so she can see it. I was pretty oblivious to what was going on but I always knew that I was supposed to listen to my mom. I pulled my pants down to my ankles leaving my bare erection for her to see. “Why is it swelled up like that?” she asked me. Once again I just shrugged. I don’t know whether it was because she cared about me or that she was just using me but the next thing she did changed my life forever. She got down on her knees and without even asking touched my erection. She kept asking me if it hurt as she flicked it and pulled on it.

I regularly walk a blind man to his bus stop. I've never told anyone because I think it would make me seem like someone who only does that sort of thing for attention.

Sometimes I like to make fake kik accounts and send dick pics to friends and famiky and try to get nudes.

Story how it happen ages?

I'm really sorry for you if you're in the same situation as me. I have a gf, some friends, money, etc. But I just can stop thinking about that blonde chick I met when I was a kid. I don't remember anything, so to fill the void, I just created the perfect girl for me. Nowadays, nobody can meet my expectations.

I dont have genital herpes, but oral herpes. Never had an outbreak, but tested positive for it. Never tell anyone.

I just started talking to a girl I had a crush on in high school. She's sent me a few nudes and I plan on meeting up with her and fucking her brains out. I live with my fiancé who I've been with for 3 1/2 years now. She would never do something like this to me. Feel kinda bad but this girl is a smoke show and a freak, and the type to keep it on the low and not blow me up. She's also in a relationship.

Ive got four different girls who want to fuck me, one is outta state and coming back just to fuck me

and i have a girlfriend of two years who im about to cut off.
She thinks i dont really care anymore and i dont im already moving on

Most people have kik? I don't think that would work here because I don't know ayone who uses it

caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek

top kek
docs.google.com/document/d/1Sp-OyFuCsIZdJ0VGaKZpXFLUcmPp6rTIp-LIe5rh52E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#

Thank you, user. Yes, I don't think it was really bad. What's more, I'm just a year older, so it wasn't like I was molesting her or anything.

I hate pokemon and star wars

Yeah, that sounds pretty autistic

FBI pls

Sounds like your voices are a part of your emotional mainframe and amolify those emotions. Remember that your voices come from your own mind and that its okay to disagree with them, like you would disagree with a good friend. You are in ultimate control of the vehicle, the voices are simply passangers.

A friend of mine couldn't get pregnant from her "low sperm/ weak swimmer sperm" man. After 3 years of frustration, she asked me for help. Her and her husband now have "3 miracle babies" and I have some lovely memories of my friend.

Thinking back, it was almost like she was teasing me. It didn’t hurt so she continued ‘examining ‘ it. It was probably a good five minutes of playfully examining it before she got really serious. She explained to me that as my mother, she had a responsibility to take care of her son. That I understood. The next thing she told me was that it included everything else such as dealing with a ‘hard pee pee’. I nodded confused but I trusted her of course. Apparently, it was tradition for most Chinese mother to take care of their sons sexual needs so that they may focus on more productive things. If there was anything the son needed that the mother could provide then it was her obligation to do so as well. I nodded along without asking questions. When she finished her little spiel, she took a firm grip on my cock with one of her hand. She kept a tight hold on it and slowly stroked my shaft. I remember her rubbing my back soothingly while her hand rhythmically jerked me off. It was at that moment that I truly realized what an erection was for. She was going at a pretty decent speed with her fingers twirled around my cock. I remember feeling my heart beating faster and my erection tensing even more; as I thought something was wrong. She saw the anxious look on my face and asked me if I was okay. I shook my head because I thought I was about to piss myself. Despite telling her to stop, she continued on even faster. Obviously I didn’t know what was going on but within seconds I was spewing my load all over my mom’s hand and onto the floor.

Good point

That was when I realized that I just had my first sexual experience with my mom. There was a smile on her face as she cleaned up her hand and the floor. I sat there for a bit just trying to catch my breath and thinking about what just happened. When she finished cleaning up, we ate dinner normally together and she told me that whenever I needed help she would be there. After that day I’ve basically been using my mom for my own sexual needs.

Stay cool, dude. I mean it. That is legitimately uplifting as fuck.

thank god finally someone

Had gay sex with same aged male cousin starting at 12 and ending at around 16. Got caught by my sister about a year after we started. She blackmailed me for 2 years before she was old enough to realize what a shit she was being and how fucked we would be if it ever got out.

I fantasize about my husband's friends

Are you saying you don't even keep in contact with her or know what she currently looks like? Dude she could be uglier than your actualy gf now

>
blackmailed you to do what

I find every people I meet the most boring and uninteresting person in the world. I hate listening to others, and doing things with them.

I'm aware of the fact that I'm not a big deal, though

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

When i was a kid, i watched my family dog have a seizure and die. I never felt sad or anything, later on i felt the same way about people at funerals and stuff. I dont have a normal sense of sympathy or empathy, but am very good at maneuvering social sitiations. I might be a sociopath, but idk. If i am, then I'm not a very dangerous one, because i care about myself and breaking the law gets you into trouble. But for example if thought i could get away with murder and calculated the risk that it would benefit me, i would do it. Anyways. I just want to know am i normal or fucked?

>found out friend was extended breastfed through pure accident when I walked in on his Mom breastfeeding him at the age of eight or so.
>she breastfed me until I was 12. Friend stopped several months earlier.
>friend abruptly vanished into something called a Christian Placement School (?)
>she taught me to suck tits very well and I would visit her weekly
>we didn't have sex, ever, until a few days after I graduated back in '05
>she didn't want "those sluts giving me a bad first time experience"
>fucked like rabbits from May until August of that same year
>she taught me a lot about sex and I always came inside her because she wanted it
>found out she was moving to help best friend go through college and get his Doctorate
>we fucked one last time a few hours before the movers came
>we hugged one last time and I said I would miss her
>she said while taking my hand and putting it on her stomach, "I'll always have something to remember you by."
>turns out she got off the pill and wanted another child
>she gave me a kiss on the cheek, got in her car, and drove off with the movers following behind
>had knots in my stomach for several hours while I sat on the porch swing
>zero contact with her, or best friend for a few years until he began posting pictures of the baby, a son, on Facebook.
>finally get in contact with best friends Mom
>gives me the cold shoulder essentially and says to never contact her again unless an STD is involved
>completely shocked by these events because she was such a sweet woman growing up.
>talk to best friend casually over the years and find out he got his doctorate for Medical Science
>best friend never found out about any of these events, and doesn't know his little brother is my son
>feel like complete shit knowing all this
>don't feel half as bad because I still jerk off to be nursing her tits or plowing her
>what she did to me over the years has fucked me over and I cannot see myself in a relationship with a woman at all.

So you're basically just retarded?

>i forgot to attach a picture of her

post secrets

So you have 3 children that will never know you're their father?

Top kek

I was killed in the Whitechapel murders back in '88. Joke's on you, being a ghost is fun as hell.

No, I don't know anything about her now. Sometimes I even think that she never existed in the first place. It wouldn't be a surprise, considering how autistic I am. Nowadays, thinking about her helps me to get through bad times.

I kek'd

Are you guys still having sex together?

Yes. No doubt. I choose the wrong carreer, and when I found out I didn't like it, it was too late. Now, the plan is telling my family/gf when I got money from my vidya.

Yes, I'm an idiot

dude, that's fucking awesome. there should be more people like you, man.

Honestly this is relatively normal