Is this shirt too revealing? Would you let your girl wear it out?

is this shirt too revealing? Would you let your girl wear it out?

>Sup Forums
>too revealing
see that's where you fucked up

I wouldn't have a 3D girl in the first place

They're all sluts

As evidenced by the fact that even that seemingly innocent and normal shirt looks slutty as fuck

That's sexy but yes why no?

I would if I could stop pulling her back to bed. Damn.

Yeah if I was with her. If I wasn't with her I'd make some remark. Lotta cleavage yo.

Should the sports bra come off?

I would, because my girl is only interested in me. I don't care how many other people find her attractive, it only adds to my ego.

Its a bit too revealing. Just because its like transparent.

I wouldn't like enforce what a girl I was dating would wear. I might be like plz dont gurlll Its slutty. but I wouldnt have any reall objections with that one from what I can see. it may be worse in person though idk

I'm not quite sure how we've arrived here, but please yes, go right ahead.

That's how I've always looked at it. My girlfriend is hot, I know it, other guys know it. Let them look, they'll never get to touch.

The shirt is slightly sexy but not slutty by any means. If she's comfortable in it then let her wear it and enjoy the show.

why the fuck would you care what she's wearing you fucking moron?

get a life.

Spoken like a true cuck

Like I said, if the girl in question was you, go ahead and try to leave the house looking like that, but I'm gonna want some before you go.

"Let your girl"? Are you asking if we'd allow our daughters to wear it out?

Man this girl looks like she would knock the fuck out of me in a street fight.

Pot calling the kettle black. The real cuck is someone with so little self confidence they feel the need to "claim" their woman. Typically weak, beta males..

Fucking A, she has a fine body.

That's like my ideal right there.

Good for you user

Don't stop posting, OP. She's hot as fuck.

Except cucks don't want to claim their woman, they want other people claiming them, like you just admitted to

duh duh dwaaammn!

Yep. This is cucky. Sadly, as far as I can tell young chicks aren't in full control of themselves. They can be manipulated by guys other than you when you aren't around.

Plus if she's wearing revealing clothing when you're not around its cuz she wants validation that shes a qtpi. Many a good girl have been fucked right in the pussy in search of such validation.

I think she can wear whatever she wants, considering you don't own her and it's not illegal to wear a low cut shirt. Don't call this girl a slut just because she's wearing a low cut shirt. She clearly is well endowed so it would be hard not to show that much cleavage in a simple scoop neck T-shirt.

i dont think you know what a cuck is bro

I only my woman in burqa

Exactly this. I'm not a cuck. My woman is wild and free, wears whatever she wants and fucks whoever she wants. Stupid beta males always controlling "their" women. Us alpha males aren't threatened by women and let them live freely.

You're a pig. Please be bait.

Anyone else tired of guys calling themselves Alpha and Beta males?

wanna chat b?

no, not revealing enough. i enjoy it when guys stare at my wifes tits