ITT you admit you're voting for Donald Trump because you know he's half German and you're a crypto-Nazi

ITT you admit you're voting for Donald Trump because you know he's half German and you're a crypto-Nazi

Yes.

Exactly this! Nazis make good shit mang, you should vote for one!

Now listen, you queer, stop calling me a crypto-Nazi or I’ll sock you in your goddam face, and you’ll stay plastered.

What this guy said.

It's like you're trying to be retarded on purpose OP. Trump is the only way m8. Only then will we have nice things.

Listen to the spiritual man of class.

(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
(boy)no
(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
(boy)no
(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
(Boy) no
She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to.....
5 comments....
You will have relationship problems for the next ten years

Bitches dunno bout my jetpacks!

I don't give a damn what he is. He is getting my vote. I'm tired of libtards controlling this country.

when did Sup Forums become myspace?

It's like you retards don't wanna conquer the world and shit. Seriously. Step up your game Amerika!

How does it feel that literally every single modern Western Achievement was a poor Chinese plastic copy? You are all worthless. Just embrace your untermensch position.

>not voting for a future technocratic superpower
It's like you Want to be a slave...

Mein gott... Have California expanded all over the US?

underrated post...

He's better than Trump though

>operation paperclip
No seriously guys... America is a tech haven, we totally didn't steal shit. We smurt mang.

Just vote Trump so we can colonize Mars already, stupid cucks.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

>not wanting to be part of a utopian future
>purposefully voting for a female president sponsored by chinese triads over the obviously better choice
Shit America... You're so cucked your wife is literally a sperm donor central.

>going full retard
America! Who else?

>not embracing the full potential of the human species
Listen, USA... We need to talk. You're funny and all but sometimes you really don't know what's better for you.

You know what time when shit gets Deja Vu'ed? Yeah. That's AmericanTechnologicalAndPoliticalAchievements.txt

>2016
>not wanting to be a nazi
Lel kys faggit

>Remember when we had a promise of a future tomorrow that wasn't a fucking KKK dystopia?
Yeah.. Me neither.

Im from Norway and I love Germans.

America My Son! Now you must choose. Will you have Perfection.jpg or Retarded Degeneracy.exe?

>unironically chooses cancer.
Good job, Lads!

Who fucking cares what his last name from generations ago was? Oh yeah, petty libtards who want to get rid of the first and second amendments. Christ and you people keep tolerating islamic extremists, fucking hell its like you couldn't get any more retarded. More people were killed by a truck than by a gun, should we ban trucks? Holy fuck I'm just fucking mad at this generation of entitled fuckwads, this ideology that the world fucking owes you something. Guess what princess, it fucking doesnt.

Let's go to Syria and become treasure hunters. We'll kill sand niggers and take their priceless artifacts.

He is half German? He has my vote now!

Bring it on, together we can make Germany Great Again!

Hey, Hey you!

Hail, Hydra!

Sounds like a good idea!

>not wanting to be a part of creating this
Unironically wanting to remain a wage slave serf

America, everybody!

Haha, I'm neither democrat nor republican (by US standards). You right winged people have to watch your arguments. What do Trucks have to do with guns? I could kill you with a fucking spoon if I tried really hard. But that's not the point. Guns are for hurting/killing living beings, be it in self defense or assault. A truck has the purpose of transporting things. You can't compare them, only because one was misused for killing people. Also, what has entitlement to do with anything? Get some education, please. Also, don't get me wrong, I fucking hate that my country is being cucked by the fucking Muslims, but that doesn't imply that I'm an illogical moron

>Pic related ist ein Radiomissor.
Give it back, Amerika!

>everything you enjoy was created by your favourite ad-hominem argument
mfw...

Oooohhh sayy can't you seee? It's the traaaiitooor of man-kind! Oooh saaayy aren't weee gulliable idioooots?

Amerika.
Repent now.