Tfw living in Gods chosen country

>tfw living in Gods chosen country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levante,_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jelous 2bh

>those comfy Russian and Finnish temperatures

you have higher temperature than punta arenas (town where i live) and we are in summer, and we have raining too :i

I wonder how niggers do to live in so cold countries like Sweden ond Germany.

A lack of extreme temperatures breeds a weak people.

idk but this pic is funny

thats wrong though, just look at sweden

warmer and sunny days are better

give it 2 days and it will be +9 again

Tell me histories of refugees that are dying by Snow-chan, please.

Still cold

Merkel sold her soul to Turkey a while ago so they would stop the horde

On all of the EU or just there?

Merkel IS the EU

All of the heads on the EU are up for replacement and most politicians can be bought/sold to follow a particular agenda except for a few that you can count on a single hand.

pleasant gel-frozen vodka temperatures.
feels like a blanket of needles on your face when you walk outside and there's a light breeze

>Tfw when snot freezes in your nostrils.

>norway's hotter than spain and italy

You're right about the converse not being true.

>not liking cold weather
>being hwite

Choose only one.

Friend of mine went to your country, married a cute grill and already have some kids.
Seems like finnish people are based.

Wats dis -15°C inside Italy ?

And Finland too

They must be dying there

Yakutsk, -43.
Probably like that.

That one should be updated.

I live on the coast and it's always a few degrees warmer than inland thankfully.

>tfw 20 C and people is already covering themselves and walking around on fur clothes
We're usually over 38 C to 43 C everyday here.

Hahaha look at these pussy temperatures in Denmark and Norway.

It was really nice today here, air so cold it's almost difficult to breath

it's 14 C where i live and i am freezing to death

They can live anywhere but in the water, they're even more resistant than fuxking roaches

-13 here, no cloud around, very sunny and everything is covered in snow

Sometimes you see niggers with warm jumpers by 20°C.

After niggers are weird, the other day I saw a nigger with sunglasses while it was dark and rainy.

why didnt you show the weather for California in that my man, its like 15C at 11:16 pm. Get on our level

>walk outside
>face starts hurting from the air
I don't care, winter is still comfy.

You're weak.

-6 here
snow and no clouds with a slight breeze
but yesterday there were strong winds
my guess is siberian anticyclone

Yes. You learn to love it.

The freezing fucking wind like a thousand little needles thrown at your face. Feels great mang.

When is the big one due again?

10 years ago

Oceanic climate is a hell of a drug, man.

I know that feel

>there are not at least 20cm of snow in his count
>he is not white

Nothing else fucking wakes you up in the morning like that bud

>mfw there's the same temperature in Barcelona or Madrid and in fucking Reykjavik, Iceland, in the middle of January.

>mfw the whole fucking Ireland is warmer than Iberia with temperatures higher than those of North Africa.

Why is this allowed? We were supposed to be the WARM country.

We're more like gods forsaken country

>-48°C in northeastern Russia

who lives there

I,m going to France and England 16 january. Will it still be that cold?

Probably yes. Could even be a little bit colder.

Shit.

you'll see snow for the first time, joaozinho

It's a bit off, my thermometer is currently showing -20C and during 4am was at -23C.

>Who lives there
Aliens.

This is okay. Shame it can't last.

They

>Northeastern Russia
>They (Eskimos)

Me in the middle

>yfw global warming fucks up the jet stream and Europe becomes as barren and cold as the Yukon

The rare years where we have a day or two of snow, it's in February.

Let's not forget that it shows the temperatures at 4:10 UTC, so it was 7:10 in Turkey.

This should include apparent temperature. I've been in sub-zero temperatures in inland Castille that felt less cold than 4 or 5 degrees in the Levant simply because the humidity creeps into your bones.

Of course wind strength and where it's coming from is a factor too.

And by Levant I assume you mean Valencia, right? You are dumb as only someone from there can be.

When talking about the Levant, in English and without further reference, people will, logically, assume you are talking about Israel, Palestine, Lebanon or Syria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant

They don't live in pink areas.

It's 10C in my room and I'm sitting with a shirt and jeans.

The fuck?

>punta arenas

I'm coming to get you hombre

>nigger weather
>Gods chosen
U wot m8?

Well, I,m planning to buy winter clothes in Paris, since our clothes here can only stand like 10 C.

What temperature do Europeans set their heaters to during winter? Here we set ours to the low-mid 20s but that seems way too warm when the temperature outside gets down into the negatives

>WAAH I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WORDS CAN HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS ACCORDING TO CONTEXT

Yeah, it's impossible that when speaking in a Spanish context people could possibly make the vast logical leap to understand that I'm talking about this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levante,_Spain

But hey, there are more pressing matters that require your attention. People of your intellectual stature might be confused by the fact that there are two regions called Galicia in Europe, so I suggest you write a strongly-worded letter to the Polish and Ukrainian governments to correct this grave error.

Mine kicks in at 15ºC

>Here we set ours to the low-mid 20s

Same here.

light blue master race

Hi, Sivirino Silva de Oliveira.

>You will never be Finnish-born
>You will be at the very least a quarter Finnish but also teased by this fact
SUFFERING

>Live in the east
>It's fucking dry, snowless cold
>Now i know it's all because of these eastern europe cunts

Curse you and your name

it's comfy now but can't say the same about next week

Snow is nice for a few days then it just becomes a nuisance and an inconvenience. You're better off without it.

>Snow is nice for a few days
objectively false

If it snowed like this and was this cold from late october to late feburary there literally would be zero niggers here.

It's cold

tfw in the coldest town in the country

Comfy enough to stay inside and take krokodil while listening to hardbass

Krokodil is 2012 thing. There is no krododil. Hardbass is ultra bydlo tier. I am noble Russian.

Saves money. Living in a really old house. Keeping the thermostat at 15.5 C, as opposed to 20 C saves me $30 or $40 a month

>I am noble Russian

What's that picture then
Are you running a fief of commieblocks

The very same wiki article states that in English "el levante español" is written as LevantE and not just LevanT, you dumb stubborn "not true paella" moron.

>edinburgh is warmer than london

weird desu senpai haha

this is my property

people from commieblocks are my serfs

>Hardbass is ultra bydlo tier

don't talk shit about my waify or I will crowbar you

Still digging yourself into that hole, are you? Levante is Levant in English, and beyond specific geographic applications it is just a fancy word for East.

Just admit you fucked up by trying to be pedantic and move on.

21 deg, because I do not move much. otherwise, 20 is good

move to alaska, it's comfy

And France

No.

Levant is, and has always been the reference word for that specific part of the Middle East. If you want to be specific of the Spanish Levante, you have to say "Levante" or "Spanish levante".

You were just so used to the Spanish language (in Spain) saying "el levante" and automatically everyone assuming Valencia and the surrounding crap that you just automatically translated it into English, without further realizing your mistake.

Trust me, when you just say "Levant" no one ever thinks about your irrelevant, corrupted and miserable shithole.

t. someone who actually reads english articles and books