Has anyone had any experiences with babysitting?

Has anyone had any experiences with babysitting?

I'm thinking of whoring myself out as a free babysitter so I can get some kids to play video games with. If they're too young then I suppose I could try playing board games with them instead. Seems like a fairly easy job and I think I'd enjoy the company.

they aren't going to let a neckbeard into their house because they are desperate for a babysitter.

I thought of being one too, but solely to try raping or abusing some cute kids. Never crossed my way with a kid though. Fate is against me

Not really a neckbeard. I do live in a lowish-income area though.

I remember playing CTR with friends back in the mid 2000s. My mom would also invite her friend's daughter over and we'd play it for hours. Along with EyeToy Play. Her favorite was Coco's Park (I think that's what the name was?). She tried for months to beat me in that track but I would always win by a split second. She did get better though. If we had played for a couple more months, she probably would have beaten me.

It would be nice to recreate that experience again haha. :)

:(

bump

You'd better charge money. If you do it for free they'll think you want to molest them.

(all of this is actually true) im a nanny in Beverly HIlls and make bank but the family is insane and the kids can be really trying after a while. Have been doing it for 10 months now and im absolutely spent on it, i cant wait to quit. The money is fantastic ($28/hour) and the job itself is fucking retarded easy day to day but its so boring im loosing my mind. Am studying to be a graphic designer and as soon as i have a portfolio ready enough to apply to jobs im gone.

But if its only temp would recommend (though youll get tired of it easily) especially if you find a wealthy neighborhood.

Its also the best birth control in the entire world, i swear im getting my tubes tied after this job.

>f you do it for free they'll think you want to molest them.
/this

That's pretty funny and reads as true...good luck with your GD

I always thought being around kids would be fun as hell. Some of my best friends were from childhood and teenagehood.

I was thinking about hiring a baby sitter even though I don't have kids so I could molest her.

>male here, anyone want free babysitting?

you will never get a gig

just post an ad on craigslist saying youd like to hang out with people and play some games. maybe have a few drinks

its not all bad - sometimes its great. the kids are two girls ages 7 and 9 and they are fun and sweet sometimes but sometimes they are massive brats and i literally sneak into the other wing of the house (there are 11 bedrooms, its insane) and hide on my phone. Its just hard to be with them so often, you really feel like their parent after a while and you run out of things to do so they get bored and bratty. And also I run out of energy, they are SO full of energy (and im only 25, cant imagine having kids at 35+)

Ex babysitter here.

Yea you being a dude and all.....

It aint gonna work.
No parents in their right mind is gonna let some random dude watch their kids....hell i even know parents who would let guys they know watch their kids.

Babysitting isnt really a guys job unless youre babysiting a relative

easy job....lots of sugary drinks, chips and snacks in general...turn on tv for them; sneak off and play with their moms panties-take a few, get paid and wait to get booked again.

this!

> And also I run out of energy, they are SO full of energy
This is true. Just the other day, I saw a 4-ish year old boy go crazy excited when he saw a "welcome" mat at a Subway. Then immediately afterwards he started poking a car with a stick while dancing in circles.

Paedophile alert.

>Sup Forums
>babysitting
bad idea, very bad idea.

That's stupid there are guys that babysit kids just fine you just have to look friendly and clean not like a hobo or a neckbeard .

Yeah I babysat the kids down the street from me until a month ago. Made the same wages as my sister working McDonald's. There were two boys, one in third grade and one toddler. Those two were always starting shit and fighting over mundane shit, bothered me so much. The toddler too would throw fits over the stupidest shit as well. He cried for hours because there were shit skids on the side of the toilet bowl when he was peeing

tits or gtfo

Hey, good on ya. And I hope the schooling goes smoothly. Be good to get out on the other side with a real job and a career.

You are the most innocent user I have ever seen and I have been here awhile

Even making innocuous conversation with a child puts people on instant pedo-alert.

Never ever put yourself in a situation where you're alone with kids because you never know what you could be accused of, not now, 37 years from now when you have a reputation and a huge estate to lose to some random person you "played a video game with". There is no statute of limitations in some countries.

You already sound a bit fucking strange to me to be honest. Why do you want to play video games with children dude? Do you not have friends to play against?