Have you ever met a 'muh heritage' American't, Sup Forums?

have you ever met a 'muh heritage' American't, Sup Forums?

plenty, they like to bring it up when you tell them your surname and they lead into it with "where is that from? well I'm 1/16 cherokee 1/8 yadda yadda yadda"

every single one

Yes. And they think I care.

far too many

Yes. They're the absolute worst, dumb muh heritage tattoos and everything.

Every single american I've met had to say his/her like anybody around gave a fuck.

Every single one

I hate those people that just want to go on and list all of Europe.

my roommate

its hard to meet a burger who doesn't believe they have european "culture" and "heritage"

I did and I think knowing your roots is absolutely okay, such talks are interesting imo

Yes user.

My dad is into it as a hobby but that isn't the same thing as nationalism, especially since we're from over half of Europe and couldn't give a fuck about loyalty to any of it.

except most don't call them their "roots," they actually think they're "irish" or "german" because some great-grandma fucked a mick or kraut

why be loyal to a rotting shithole when you have the great white north?

Never seen or met anyone doing it honestly. I guess it's just another meme that yuros made up to feel better about themselves.

How long have you been in your room?

b8?

Every European native has ancestry from at least two other regions anyways

No lol I asked so they told they identify as White Americans, we just found interesting to trace our ancestors' life paths

But it's true. Met an american on interpal 5 years ago and the first thing he told me was about his irish blood lines and how they end up in america.
We dont talk again after that.

history and ancestry is neat, just meant a lot of burgers don't know where to draw the line

You've never seen someone who is """"Irish""""" or """"""""""Mexican"""""""""" in your country?

Yes, especially true with Irish heritage. America is obsessed with Irish heritage.

>tfw parents thinks we are all turbo Irish as fuck because we are green-eyed alcoholics
>tfw they can't even name one Irish ancestor

I'm 1/8 English ask me anything

>tfw edited that post and got grammatical errors

My aunt is a Swede-aboo. She has a Swedish flag on her car and always talks baout how great their immigration system is because they "make immigrants integrate".

I'm 1/10^(10^100) Irish, ask me anything

Where the hell do you live?