Any of you fags live in Hawaii?

Any of you fags live in Hawaii?
I just had a realization I could just work there the rest of my life.

What is it like.

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/cost-of-living-calculator/Hawaii-Honolulu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like coconuts? They only eat coconuts on hawaii

Giant fucking centipedes. Fucking everywhere.

Chickens everywhere
Feral animals everywhere
Unless you're of islander heritage, racism everywhere

If you move there, hopefully you can stomach warm Heineken. They drink it more than water

cost of living is much higher than most states. the houses are much closer together and smaller compared to the mainland. there is a rainy season and a dry season, allergies can get bad. if you have breathing problems the vog (volcano-fog) can be bad depending on the island, even on oahu the vog from the big island can get pretty bad a few days a year.

I'll learn to like them
Already live in Texas
I don't mind crowded areas. Plus I'm as healthy as a newborn baby.

I think things are looking up.

Now just imagine if the Mexicans in Texas openly wanted all the people that weren't them to die because they "don't have souls"

Now add Asians. Not cute twitch steamer Asians, old island Asians who only are attracted to other Asians. They also believe the islands are theirs.

If you have pets it will cost a few thousand dollars to get them to the islands, then they'll probably eat a toad and die.

Depends on which island and which part. Honolulu, kahala, kawaii kai, kailua pretty safe for a haole like myself.

Look up the quality of life here, its really hard to enjoy hawaii and live well (i think its less than 20% last time a study was done in 2014). You can make a sacrifice for one or the other, but after a while, if you aren't from here, you'll get bored.

If you plan on going to the west side, enjoy the next decade of them building the rail

if you move from texas to hawaii you will need to earn about 70-80% more money to maintain the same standard of living.

Only the dirt poor Micronesian or Hawaiian/Tongan really have an issue with haoles, and they stick to Nanakuli & waianae. You might get some trouble on N.shore, but its mostly ice heads, so it's not specifically racism.

Only first gen asians have an issue with everyone else, and mostly stick to china town. second gen and hapa are the nicest people on the island.

True. Getting pets to leave is easy, getting pets onto the island is hard. Not sure about the cost, but I know they have to go through quarantine.

payscale.com/cost-of-living-calculator/Hawaii-Honolulu

Already get plenty of hate here. I live in one of the towns in texas where segregation somehow didn't end until the late 60's or early 70's, so I've dealt with plenty of racism.

As far as pets go, I don't have any.
I could live in a shitty studio apartment and still be happy there. The fact I've only seen the ocean twice in my life and I like being a loner would be a dream for me to just get away.

Hawaii non here Life on oahu sucks everything is hella expensive and theres too many hoes in the islands .... like its better to just join the military so u get no tax an can bang anychicks

You're not Mexican are you?

Im as white as the driven snow. I've somehow become immune to any and all racial problems.
I've called black people niggers so many times that they just laugh becausw they know I don't actually hate them.

Coconuts actually taste like shit. They aren't like the movies.

In real life or on Sup Forums?

well, when i was young my family didnt have anything, so we lived in a studio in this weird bubblegum pink building, which is still around today. It's 2 blocks from waikiki beach. Sounds perfect if you want it. Not sure what the rent would be today, prob over 800

Born & raised here, hate coconuts and pineapple. While they are popular, more common fruits here are banana, papaya and mango.

you'll do fine. Yes, it is very expensive, but for fucks sake you're from TEXAS man, you'll survive! Plenty of military guys stay after being discharged. There's the white trinity here (Chili's, Applebees, and Outback) so you won't starve. And there's a ton of Wal-Marts and McDonalds so you have some place to pray.
Locals aren't gonna bother you, their mostly high and surfing. Ignore these guys, its Sup Forums, there just here for the anime.

Is avocado a fruit?

believe it is

Thanks, friend of mine said they have good avocados there. Much bigger than the ones available on the mainland.

I like the atmosphere. Traffic sucks. Everything is expensive as fuck. I dunno. I've lived here my whole life and I'm pretty happy with it. I definitely would like to live here forever. 4th gen japanese if that helps. Pic relate. Waimea bay last Saturday.

Fuck yeah. I have an avocado tree in my yard and the avocados get to the size of maybe a small nerf football. At least double the size of the ones i see in the store.

Both.
>go to community college
>hanging with friends I graduated with
>see nigger I went to high school with
>"Hey Naire. Would you get offended if I said this joke?"
>"Shoo I guess."
>"I aint racist. All my best slaves are black."
>"Bii say tu muh fayz ageein."
>Him and his friends start crowding toward me.
>Get right up to him and look down at him (Im 6ft, he's 5'3 whike hos friends are taller than me)
>say it again
>"Shii you allight"
>They all laugh and say how I got some balls to do that

It was a good day

Sadly, Im just dreaming. Im just getting a general idea since I'm only 20 with hardly any funds.

I can't tell if you're shitposting or not.
Granted, my town has all of those except Outback, but I don't eat out much. I can live off fruit and shit.