STOP BULLYING AMERICANS

STOP BULLYING AMERICANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIPljGWGNt4
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=_LiDTKEF1ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are ignorant and too self-centered sometimes but strangely incredibly sympathetic.

T-thanks guys. It's hard being an american on Sup Forums. So much bullying.

thank you based atlantis. may neptune shield thine underwater weed utopia

because when you're the world police you care about everyone and everything
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPljGWGNt4

you literally ceased to exist to me after Infinity Ward pulled Favela out of the MW2 map rotation

>you care about everyone and everything
Almost all american forward operating bases are poorly regarded by the locals wtf are you saying

Actually they are more self-centered on other boards without flags, where they believe everyones is american or at least anglos, if you speak on broken english they automatically call you a mexican.
And sometimes if you says you know french, they believe you are Canadian.

well maybe if they resisted less things would go a lot smoother

less resistance to american bases on your soil = smooth customer service and short wait times for assistance

If it helps they'll be speaking spanish soon

They resist because your soldiers are apes

If you armed them with nukes the first thing they'd do is aim some at washington

i don't speak spanish u idiot

I think maybe if they stopped bullyong everybody else for not being American (or not being their slave) people would like them more

we descended from apes, so yes, our soldiers, like all humans, are some form of ape

lol even im smart enough to know brazil speaks porchugeese

porchugese
just kill me

The funny thing is when they tryhard to bully you because your english is not perfect when you actually know more than one language unlike them.

You could try to learn it
But your soldiers are barbarous apes
They are reggarded as feral monkeys in japan etc etc

American """"""people""""

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

You do speak spanish, wtf

they need to stop bullying us first
>amerishart
>amerifat
>americhant
>ameritard
>fat fucks
>burgers
>LE 60% FACE
>clapping
need I go on? we are the victims here desu

why is it bad to know only one language

well maybe if japan didn't choose the wrong side they wouldn't have to put up with us.

honestly I can't even refute. this is an awesome part of US culture. we did this at all the summer camps I went to when I was a child. we would make up these proud chants for the name of the corporation that ran the camp

being proud of this

They wont, i predict once they get over ww2 theyll be receiving arms shipsments from china

America is literally the greatest country on earth. Yuro /neet/s are all talk. Just start a thread arguing that depression is not a real illness. The Yuros will come out in droves.
>"OMG! So insensitive! I cry ery teim!"

>mfw toothpaste is literally whiter than the american posting here

gonna kick your ass

>like 7 years ago
>in a programming camp part of this program called "iD tech"
>everyone morning and afternoon all the camp-goers would huddle in a giant circle
>camp leaders would start clapping and we would all chant the name of the company
>CAMP! CAMP iD TECH! CAMP! CAMP iD TECH! CAMP! CAMP iD TECH!
>decrease and increase pitch as appropriate
>camp counselors would then each go in the middle of the circle one by one and sing their names and do a little dance while the chant continued
>CAMP! CAMP iD TECH! CAMP! CAMP iD TECH!
fucking greatest culture of all time

good maybe we won't have to pivot to asia after all

90% of r9k is american what are you smoking

>a board for free thinkers and philosophical deviants who expand their minds with enlightening discussion
>90% americans
as expected

>a board of neets and failures in denial trying to pin their personal failures on black people and others

Prove it,oh wait u cant.

It's not bad to know only one language but you are too mean with people who are learning and trying to communicate in your own when they already know their native tongue and are not anglos.

Also you are obsessed with mexicans, it's like Sup Forums or Sup Forums are the only international boards and the others boards are magically browsed by north americans people only where everyones is american and surprised when some fag says he's from europe, asia or latin america.

that would be pol tho which is full of euros

>CAMP! CAMP iD TECH! CAMP! CAMP iD TECH! CAMP! CAMP iD TECH!

This.
American should be hated for almost everything.

all the joking on the thread aside, we have a certain level of pride in our ignorance and xenophobia. The 'MURICA joke of American exceptionalism coupled with a disdain for foreign cultures is only somewhat a joke, but also somewhat serious. Americans take great pride in many aspects of their society even if it's fucked up, and they know it.

This is mostly due to the fact that America is very isolated. Canada is a very culturally close neighbor with a relatively small population, and Mexico only touches the Southwest, and the border is under increasing scrutiny to close. Americans are geographically closed off, and subsequently ideologically and culturally closed off, despite being pushers of globalism.

of course, many americans are exceptions, but what I talked about is an aspect that makes America pretty odd

A real American can handle the bantz with ease

why did you copy our flag then

They kind of really lack self awareness.
They like to shit on other countries but ignore way bigger problems they have. They are often really ignorant about world issues they make fun of. So people start insulting.
And I don't like being told I and my family deserve to be bombed for being "huuurrrr inbred mudslime sandniggers who want to kill us solely for being american" or having thrown at me baseless and hurtful accusations "hur how many kids did you fiddle" "hur how many women did you rape" blah blah on a board where people are supposed to share positivity about each other.
And I believe that it's at least a lot of Americans have this attitude because majority of these posts where they take pleasure from other peoples sufferage and misery come under that flag.

I don't mind it though. It just shows how America really is the greatest country in the world. Everyone either respects or are jealous of us

Fucking this. Europeans will never know what its like to fight for your sovereignty each and every day against the Eternal Spic and Chink.

not defending their words, but you DO put yourself at risk for all those caustic words by putting yourself on a satellite board of Sup Forums, a white nationalist online hub.

not saying it's right, but you're setting yourself up to run into those kind of guys by going on here.

I don't think excessive cruelty from anonymity is an exclusively American phenomenon- people from all over would do fucked up things if their identities were concealed. MAybe it's slightly worsened in Americans cause of what I said here but I think you can find such behavior in every group

>our flag
Not originally yours. It was inspired from British East India company flag.

fick you amerika

Fuck you keep bullying everybody

its just bants

but honestly fuck new York state

I hate america

there is no fixing it either

>Almost all american forward operating bases are poorly regarded by the locals wtf are you saying
Proofs

>fellow American can't handle the most basic of banter on Sup Forums

We Americans really are the most easily triggered Sup Forums posters holy shit

>they made us yell a company's name over and over again
>greatest culture ever
really maks you thonk

>ask american friend (texan, houston) what's the deal with the wal mart chant
>they say it would be impossible where they live because nobody speaks english and the rest are mentally challenged

>get bullied on your own site
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>wal-mart chant is a good part of culture

This is the sign of either a liar or a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LiDTKEF1ek

great post

s-shut up

shut it paco