Hey /b

Hey /b

I'm currently in university to become a male image consultant. I've been studying mens clothing for over a year now and maybe some of this info could be useful to you. This is not bait I'm legitimately trying to help some of you. Photo is of Raf Simons one of my favorite designers. Please ask me questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ascolour.com/blank-tees.html
beckettsimonon.com/collections/mens/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather
frankandoak.com/product/59437
youtube.com/watch?v=7F9NVnCz7HY&ab_channel=Teachingmensfashion
us.asos.com/ASOS-Extreme-Muscle-T-Shirt-With-Crew-Neck-In-Beige/1b2k6i/?iid=6438733&cid=7616&Rf934=6666&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Tawny&totalstyles=114&gridsize=3&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1FeHRyZW1lLU11c2NsZS1ULVNoaXJ0LVdpdGgtQ3Jldy1OZWNrLUluLUJlaWdlL1Byb2Qv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like is corduroy in right now

FAAAAAAAAAAG

yea it depends what you're wearing. when i think of corduroy i think of a turtle necks which are timeless.

how to look good without breaking bank

OP
>/fa/

its summer rn so ill give you a easy summer outfit.

T-shirts with logos on them are out. Ambercrombie and fitch created this trend years ago but its dead. Instead get a plain tee and focus on the color/fit. Military/Earthtones/Pastel light colors are your best bet.

ascolour.com/blank-tees.html

For shorts get cargo shorts WITHOUT the pockets. stick to beige/gray those type of colors. the fit is very important. they should fall just below your knee. you can find these anywhere.

for shoes im a sucker for a simple low top white sneaker. cant go wrong.

beckettsimonon.com/collections/mens/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather

frankandoak.com/product/59437

I'm currently in university to become a faggot. I've been studying mens faggotry for over a year now and maybe some of this info could be useful to you. This is not bait I'm legitimately trying to help some of you. Photo is of a faggotPlease ask me questions.

typo ment just above the knee.

example tho a little longer is fine aswell

You do realize cargo shorts are caked cargo shorts because they have cargo pockets on the side. If they don't have them, they are just plain shorts.

But yeah, I only wear my cargo shorts at home. I wear Chino shorts 90% of the time. I buy a lot of them from Burlington coat factory or 6pm dot Com

*called

Not caked

yea thats the prob there called shorts they dont have there own name. ik what ur saying tho just wanted him to know what i was talking about.

Bump 3

What to dress if not rich?

can you ask a more specific question?

Bump

What do you suggest for formal wear? My family and I have never found anything that doesn't leave me looking like a faggot.

How about getting a real job?

he can help you more than i can. what i can tell you is above all the fit is the most important.

Your parents must be fucking ashamed.

im starting a crew sock business. just wondering if crew socks are still trendy. if they are, simple or multi colored? wut do

thanks fashion faggot

It's a law that shorts may never end above the knee. In fact the correct lenght is determined by this: If you sit down, the end of the short has to rest right on top of the knee.

If you don't know this, your story about being so well educated about this subject seems implausible to me.

nice b8

what a fucking faggot. grow a pair and do something productive

why b8? I'm dead serious!

shorts that go past the knee arnt in style rn i can tell you that with 100000000% this is the most basic shit

Go away Kanye you gaylord

lol you think these look good?

why do universities bother offering useless shit like this? it's not like the faggots attending these courses could possibly become any more gay and useless to society

Fashion fag I need help. What suits are in at the moment? And what looks good on a dude with muscle?

lol that's my style since forever

again suits are to complex to explain in a Sup Forums post. again the fit is the most important. watch his videos

Faggot OP thinks this is /r/AMA

you have nice taste

>sis-sas

i hate the phase thats in now where men are wearing really short shorts that go above the knee, i find this looks stupid and a little faggoty. What other shorts are their that i can wear besides swimmers (live in aus next to beach)

What do I do if I'm a tall lanky fucker.

Thanks buddy. Fit is always the issue.

be happy tall and lanky is the most fashionable mens body type. be so fucking happy ur not a manlet.

This is now a raf simons boypussy thread. Go.

wear shorts that fall right at the beginning to middle of your knee. they still look decent and dont look "gay"

im a tallish broad shouldered guy and shirts never fit me properly. What are some alternatives?

yea not my style but lots of ppl wear long socks with shorts

is your problem that shirts are to boxy around ur stomach?

lol thanks for the free bumps

Kind of and also the sleeves like flare out at the ends

asos makes tons of t shirts with tons of different fits. you might want to try this its a very tapered and slim shirt cut very close to the body. look around there site if this isnt perfect they have everything. quality might not be the best but very affordable.

us.asos.com/ASOS-Extreme-Muscle-T-Shirt-With-Crew-Neck-In-Beige/1b2k6i/?iid=6438733&cid=7616&Rf934=6666&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Tawny&totalstyles=114&gridsize=3&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1FeHRyZW1lLU11c2NsZS1ULVNoaXJ0LVdpdGgtQ3Jldy1OZWNrLUluLUJlaWdlL1Byb2Qv

awesome thanks, ill try one out

she looks like Léa Seydoux.

Anyone knows how Terry Richardson makes his images look antique and raw? they just look old and have more character to them.

np :) i really love felling like ive helped someone so thank you!

if he sits down the shorts will be way over his knee, so no, I don't think so. neither did I ever say so.

Why does your favorite designer dress like an idiot?