S/fur

s/fur

Thanks I guess. But it isn't very pretty.

I love it. It feels much better than regular masturbation, but that's because I'm a cutfag and don't feel anything anyway.

Anyone know of a good website that updates regularly with s/fur?

>I love it

Nope, only half-faggot, if even that. I just like sticking things in my ass.

That sucks. I'm a goyfago, so I still have all of it. No I'm not naming sizes. Before any lurking person demands proof.

cougarlife.com

>Cutfag
>Not feeling it
You're not doing it right.

You sound pretty defensive. ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO SHOW PROOF?
Past 3 threads have been hella weird

>this rustles the floof

>ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO SHOW PROOF?
I know how furfag/b works when they hear "uncut" or "my penis" Don't feel like getting rigid tonight. Or having my name to a dick.

I had no clue what you were talking about.

I can feel it, just not much. Sticking things in my butt feels so much better.

Okay, maybe I'm a bit more of a fag than I like to admit.

Penis. Dash is a mutie, and I'm a skinner.

Bisexual, with a taste for anal. If you find a good girl you can be dominated by an amazon. Although strap-ons are a somewhat odd fetish to bring into a relationship.

I'd loved to be fucked with a strap-on, especially like this.

God damn it, why can't a have an amazon herm gf?

Is there moar to this?

*I
Still typing as bad as ever.

Goals

My goal is a find a tall, stronk, wolf (or any kind of feline) herm girl. How do I achieve that goal?

Get a nice, tall girl, and help her get fit. She'll probably use the strapon on you, and you can buy some special "any dildo" strapon making panties. Get a cumtube david, and boom 12/10 sexlife.

I'll see if I can find the fanart continuation of it. It's great, and gets lewd.

Dream

I was hoping it was some cute/romantic sillyness but hell, Im fine either way.

There's one girl from my elementary school who I still kind of have a crush on. I'm pretty sure she's the reason I have a fetish for tall chicks, and redheads as well. I was a dick to her though, and I regret it. She's damn near perfect. I still sometimes wonder if it would be possible to ever hook up with her.

Dumb kids

I fucking swear, if I get another connection error I'm going to murder someone.

I guess that would work.

Yeah, really. I decided to get on FB for the first time in forever to creep on her a bit, and she's still just as hot as I remember. Think I fucked up.

only one I could find. Unfortunately, it's not human colored, but user blue. May edit it later.

I like male human on female furry. Got any of that? Preferably cleanish or romantic

Yes I do user. About to head to bed. Enjoy this. It's all thanks to you.

Fuck this, I'm done posting for a while.

Sorry dash. I'm tired, and he may actually like them. The art is well done, regardless of whom they are.

That wasn't what I was referring to. I'm sick of my internet being a faggot and not letting me post.

Ah. I see. looks like spider should bump a bit. I'm off to bed. Night man

Sleep well, Mous.

These are kinda adorable. the artist has a lot good art.

It's cool spider. I'm just tired. I usually stay in here and posting edits that spiderman likes. Too tired tonight to do that though, so have a good night spiderman! Post a black cat or two if you can, for my sake.

Night mang

GTFO your way? Are you that excited by hot furry pussy?