Who /blackfag/ here?

who /blackfag/ here?

So quirky and post-modern!

Nobody who's a dick to Nardwuar (or affiliates/is a fan of someone who was) is deserving of my time.

I personally prefer black fags to black flag

everyone who insults the talking heads or anyone affiliated with them at all is by default my enemy regardless of their friendships towards me or their taste in music
i told one of my friends to fuck off once in high school when i was playing remain in light and he said that it sounded like shit, i haven't talked to him much at all since and i'm proud.

There is no way you're older than 19

but remain in light does sound like shit

your friend probably thought it was super derivative of fela kuti desu

good work

i love black flag

too bad ginn is the most reprehensible human being in punk rock history

What if I said that without fail David Byrne is always the worst member of any band or group he is in or performs with?

If I said that Martin Bisi had someone from motown come in and replace Tina's basslines on like hallf of their first album because she had no idea what notes were and basically picked them at random. Does that count?

That's pretty cucked tbhfam

facts

This

Black Fag promotes toxic masculinity

The Sonic Youth and Blur interviews legit bummed me out. I love those bands but fuck them for being such total cunts.

Both shit bands anyways

Henry has done intervews with nardwuar more recently and is way less of a dickhead. he has said before that he regrets the days when he was cynical and sneered at everything.

Black Flag rule even if Greg Ginn is a jerk!

Dave apologised though.