Anyone else think these motherfuckers gonna flip the game on it's head? Have heard 174 songs of theirs...

Anyone else think these motherfuckers gonna flip the game on it's head? Have heard 174 songs of theirs, absolute genius on every one.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm4780179/
youtu.be/1P8Mz4iKMVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're the most cancerous rap group out now stop trolling

Pull up with that shit motherfucker you'll get fucked up

Who?

are you trolling or legitimately retarded

They sound like every other shitty cloud rapper
I'm tired of the sound. Shwb sucks too. They put out too many projects at such a fast pace that their sound became saturated.
>same 4 or 8 bar loop of audio or ambient spacey midi with a lex lugar drum kit smacked on it
>t-t-the future

You wont do shit lmao most of their fanbase are scrawny white fags or homosexuals

This

No one agrees with you faggot. And you're still listening to rap? Pic-related. I can mumble and put on a piano in the background also.

what is the name of this group?

Seriously though, who the fuck are these guys?

>dollar tree xavier wulf & bones

Just another trash-tier rap group called $uicideboy$

im with these guys

Suicide boys. the new edgy austimol cesspool of a rap group on the block

$uicideboy$, Lil peep, Ghostemane, bones, they'r all so good

Right next to that nigger who made that autistic Panda song.

Can't be that big of a deal if they don't even have a Wikipedia page. Dudes could set that shit up on their own. Look to be second rate "musicians" making money off computer magic.

Can nearly understand a word but definitely up there. New lp coming out with memoirs of a gorrila being fuvking good. Kinda experimental to my tastes but I'll keep my ears open.

Way to call them songs rap nigger pleb

Totally agree, man. Rotten and Paralyzed in a Tropical Paradise and Mount Sinai in my opinion are their best tracks. They are great.

It seems like OP is samefagging like the fag he is.

>people consider this shit music

Another thing that pisses me off. Every single project fuckers like them and sesh hallow whatever the fuck puts out looks like they went through their photo gallery on their iPhone and chose a picture at random

Great at being edgy faggots leaching off rappers like chris Travis and Xavier wulf lmao

OP here
Tulane and Runnin through the 7th have to my favourites

Xavier looks like he goes hard af

imdb.com/name/nm4780179/

Mainly niggers. They will have it blasting in their car when they're about to commit a crime like they usually do.

Meh. Just listened to Paris. Nothing new or original.

Sounds like wannabe bone thugs and harmony.

I've been listening to rap my entire life. This shit is just Meh. The underachievers, dizzy Wright, and Vince staples are the rappers I feel are worth listening to nowadays

You want some real gangster shit, listen to 'pray 4 me' by doomsday productions. My ghetto ass mom used to listen to that and Tupac while cleaning. Ps, she used to be in a gang.

youtu.be/1P8Mz4iKMVM

What's the bet your favorite song is fucking panda

OP here i am gay i love dick, hopsin, vaporware and i think im different

You know the thread counts the amount of posters? It just makes it more obvious when you samefag.

>inb4 it takes you 3 minutes to shop a proof post

File name

OP here, no samefagging

$uicideBoy$ 4 life!

They have openly admitted some of their inspiration comes from bone thugs, three 6 and a few others

Yea? What's your point? Not samefagging this shit, people here genuinely like their music. Can't handle that little boy?

Panda is cancer i bet you're the type that goes xD i bet you like Justin bieber because u hat...hate suicide boys!

How to make a successful rap song

1. Mumble, you always wanna mumble its a must have.
2. Add an overly dramatic piano and beat to it.
3. Add niggers to your music video, people won't take it seriously without niggers
4. Copy every other rapper out there
5. ???
6.Profit.

>Listening ti this trash
>not just listening to some good, not very well known shit

I recommend
PRhyme by PRhyme (Royce Da 5'9' and DJ Premier)
Masters of the Universe by Binary Star
Moment of Truth by Gang Starr
12 Reasons to Die by Adrian Younge (Starring Ghostface Killah, yes, the Wu-Tang one)

Why is rap such trash these days, shit used to have a message and some skills with the beats and tracks.

The poster count never went past 11 after you made your post. Unless you somehow convinced someone else in the thread to accept your shit taste where they didn't already then you obviously are samefagging. It's also easy to spot when you don't chance your post style in general and get mad when people call you out on it. Just accept your musical taste is garbage and let the thread die.

If pic related then definitely gay as fuck.

Their beats are good, but shit tier vocals and lyrics. They will be popular on Bandcamp but not anywhere else

You're just as bad as ths suicide boys dickriding fag lmao you're probably a chubby lil kid that wears a shirt that says all my favorite rappers are dead with easy e and biggie on it

What is Sup Forums's opinion playboi carti? Really the whole camp of new age rappers that social media hyped up.

>music isn't good unless it has no followers

This is what people with shit taste think. There's a good fucking reason it's "not very well known"

>OP trying this hard to convince people that its good music

Pic is very related unfortunately

Eazy's stuff was great as long as it was a song bashing another rapper. He had some savage shit to say.

>recommending songs and not artists/albums

Im probably the only other person on b who knows who he is him lil yachty lil uzi are far better than cancercide boys

Who hurt you mate?
Was it a chubby kid with a shirt that says "All my favourite rappers are dead" written on it?

Seriously though, I just don't have shit taste in music, old school and new school doesn't mean shit, as long as it has a dope beat and some good rhymes, it's good.

Also nice projecting.

Any of the actual fans have any good recommend songs. Fuck you haters better than all u could ever be lol

Who? look dumb as fuck

Shit.

Pic related are far better

I did recommend albums, those are all albums, generally an album is named after the featured song. I also mentioned who made them.

>Why is rap such trash these days
rap has always been shit genre for kids and man-children

Literally anyone can be a rapper in today's "music" scene. All you need is a computer. Like honestly anyone could do it. Most of them can't even perform live because they don't even sing their own songs right without computer daddy feeding them the effects.

lil yachty sounds like meatwad from aquateen hunger force, and lil Uzi doesn't know how to switch up a flow. It's always
>[y bar] uh Yeah [z bar] uh yeah and repeat until you have a hit

I never said that, after listening to all of the commecial rap the industry has to offer, you need to start branching out to some not very well known artists.

Still musically superior just accept the facts

refer to this

Yeah but like any singles that you prefer not just the whole album like what's your favorites off some albums

I never said they were bad. I like a lot of yachty's stuff that's like a year old. Uzi too, he's just repetitive

Paper Bag Mask and Ocean $ide $uicide are my favorite

actually its not

kendrick lamar pitchfork album of the year 2012/2015 respectively

definitely some quality stuff out there

Yachty has been rapping for a littoral year what are you talking about

>I can mumble and put on a piano in the background also.
no you can not.

Nail to the cross is straight flame

ah shit its nohat's favourite band

Off of the Prhyme album?
>Prhyme
>U Looz
>Courtesy

Masters of the Universe
>Reality Check
>I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Prison)
>Honest Expression

Gang Starr?
>Moment of Truth
>Work
>Mass Appeal

>imdb.com/name/nm4780179/
that sounded strangely homo :/ i'm sure you're "gangsta"