So how many oldfags are still around?? i been here since late 2007

So how many oldfags are still around?? i been here since late 2007.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10790987
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real oldfag would know that NO. ONE. GIVES. A FUCK.

Same here. Old as fuck. (42)

if dubs OP is now newfag

strawpoll.me/10790987

I came around the same year, a little earlier though.

moot needs to get his ass back here and delete Sup Forums. That fucking board is leaking it's shit into every other board on Sup Forums.

good goy

I'm not new. I was here before m00t left

I would not say delete it just get some kind of control if you know what i mean i also agree moot needs to come back he may have acted like a faggot sometimes but overall he was a pretty good guy i also think the old anonymous should rise again someday these moral V For Vendetta fags destroyed the name of anonymous.

08 here not really that old

came here last week, actually enjoying it so far ^_^

Miss seeing EFG, Duckroll, girugamesh, advice dog, delicious cake, Cracky-chan, etc. Miss raiding and actually getting Sup Forums in the news for dumb shit. Miss threads actually being funny or shocking.

oh yeah, and trolling Applemilk1988

Lurk more newfag & learn about our culture or GTFO.

Threads are still shocking & funny we all spend so much time here we become desensitized to all the shocking stuff & certain humor dies out after awhile while new humor comes in & some of the old humor never gets old.

Cracky & Boxxy were my 2 favorites back in the day everyone after that sucked.

are you an oldfag if you're almost 12?

a better question would be are you autistic??.

I remember how everyone started using the term "newfag".

2007 was... the first rickroll, apparently? I don't know how long I've been around, but certainly longer than that.

Pretty sure most people will always classify me as newfag though, since I just don't care enough about every meme that maybe makes sense to American teenagers with way too much time on their hands.

Sup Forums was always a holding-pen for 12YOunderageB&, retards, trapfans, autists and 4evalone basement dwellers, so it was always shit - BUT - it is much worse now: at least 70% of all posts are endlessly repeated shitposts by the same 10 or so severe OCD autists like "Athesists can't...", "Slampiggy/3 things", "You jealous witeboi" and all the dickrate and rekt-edgebabies.

Diversity and originality has gone forever - a handful of middle-aged NEET males obsessively shitposting every single day pretty much run Sup Forums now.

tl;dr - mental illness

keklol ~ being busy sure makes you newfag

nnn-yes?

>2007
>oldfag

I miss the 00s in general, when all the normies weren't on the internet and hipsters didn't exist, LGBT wasn't a thing, everything was just fun

>normies weren't on the internet
Clearly you have no idea what the 00s were actually like.

The cutest couple ever pic related.