Disney HAS to be paying off critics, they HAVE to be. I mean look at this shit! They're not even trying with the CGI...

Disney HAS to be paying off critics, they HAVE to be. I mean look at this shit! They're not even trying with the CGI. What's even worse, is that he goes from quipping with Spider-Man to serious business with Cap. The tonal shifts are so jarring and annoying. Marvel/Disney's need to add quips into everything is cancerous. These film's main stories have to take a backseat because the movie studios are paranoid that if a scene goes more than 30 seconds without a quip then the audience will leave the theatre.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/rotten-tomatoes-stop-disney-from-paying-critics?recruiter=538942757&utm_source=petition_show&utm_medium=copylink
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6DKecA4BrQsS0dkUGh5QWlaNEE/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the future you all chose.

How is it on youtube

(you)

Did they pay for the Box Office too?

Sup Forums is just a complex youtube comment section...

link2utube pls

Disney forcing quips every 5 minutes in star wars killed me. I have watched a big Hollywood blockbuster movie since.

It's basically just youtube but with the ability to add images.

>Did they pay for the Box Office too?
Good point

Well of course you haven't you're dead.

yeah, it's always been, but it's ust pathetic at this point, he's not even talking about anything .... how does it have bad cgi?

>Talk about a Disney-Marvel flick
>Let me find logical flaws in it
Are you fucking dumb or some shit?

It's a F L I C K. Why would you even go down that road nigga - looking for flaws in it and shit? It has no logic. It's a movie to sit and give a rest to yourself while watching superheroes fight. And it does it perfectly.

Because watching it at 480p on youtube and the CGI is bad! Almost as if it was meant for a large imax screen.

That CGI is absolutely shit.

I fail to believe someone got paid to do that shit, hot damn

change.org/p/rotten-tomatoes-stop-disney-from-paying-critics?recruiter=538942757&utm_source=petition_show&utm_medium=copylink

None of the CGI in Civil War was good. To be honest, they know they don't have to try anymore. They have the industry in the palm of their hand. They've programmed us to become content with absolute mediocrity.

If this film's critical success doesn't absolutely scare you, then you legitimately need to wake up. Hollywood is in the worst state it's ever been.

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

audiences will get bored of capeshit eventually.

post the youtube link or GTFO

Only one of you gets to stay on my coach

Seriously, what the fuck happened to the CGI between Iron Man 1 and Civil War?

Pretty much.

Ironman

Special effects: 80% budget
RDJ: 5%

Ironman 3

Special effects: 30% budget
RDJ: 60%

Civil war

Special effects: 5% budget
RDJ: 80%

You guys know that literally the entire airport is CGI right?

They have to pay all the main actors, they have to CGI a fuckload of other things, and Perlmutter, just like with AoU and Avengers 1, he cut off corners everywhere he could to save shekels.
Thankfully, he's gone.

RDJ was paid 40 million for Civil War.

>CW
>Worldwide: $940,892,078

>BVS is gonna get 1 billion for sure. Probably 1.5 billion.
>Worldwide: $868,814,243

I find it hard to believe that no one has edited that gif to add something in the box

>Tonal shifts
The only noticeable tonal shift and inappropriate amount of quips was during airport scene mostly because of Spider-Man and Ant-Man. Other than that tone was pretty consistent and enjoyable.

Unlike BvS :^)

It's pretty obvious. It doesn't feel like it's outside at all. It felt so fake. Just empty and hallow..... Im not sure why it felt that way.

>The Age of Ultron
>lasted 2 weeks

This movie was shit compared to Winter Soldier, which was just ok at best.
I don't think that Disney is paying, i jus think critics/bloggers are idiots that don't deserve better.

>Evans.jpg
Kill yourself

RT is owned by WB

But the critics are owned by Disney

Which is another proof that WB is literally retarded.

>Marvel is shit
>b-but BvS...

BvS is fucking Kubrick next to this turd

>thinking Perlmutter was the only problem and not Feige's lack of artistic sense.
Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Avengers or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

Its a:
>Everybody likes what I dont like so someone must be getting paid off thread.

Couldnt you post all this fail in one of the other 100 posts on this subject that have been all over Sup Forums in the last week.Some people will do anything to try to fit in on this board.

>pay off critics
>people go to the movies because of the good reviews

literally what is so hard to understand here?

have any decent copies came out yet or is it still just shitty cams?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ/

Sorry for BvS' failure, DCuck.

Please do not make conspiracy theories about Disney paying critics. That was nothing more but dumb fanboy rage, so stop being crybabies and be a man!

>implying 90% of people here care about DC vs MU
eat shit, fanboi

>DC Damage Control

and you are going to cause a flame war, mai boi.

>Guy in Dakota with unknown little blog about movies checks his email
>New message
>It glows red unlike all other messages
>It's from Disney
>It's titled *CONFIDENTIAL*
>He assumes it's spam but message won't move
>He decides to open it
>"Mr. Johnson! We know you own a blog about movies and we offer once in a lifetime opportunity! You see, soon one of our subsidiary studios, Marvel Studios, is going to clash with our damned RIVALS WHO WE HATE, Warner Bros. Because we are sneaky we offer you: to write a negative review about "Batman vs Superman" and a positive one about "Captain America: Civil War". Payment guaranteed!"
>He closes the message
>It deletes itself
>Evil laugh on his computer
>He is bought by Disney now
>DCucks actually believe this really happened

> I Say it again, please do not make conspiracy theories about Disney paying critics. YOU ARE GOING TO CAUSE FLAME.

>call out shit CGI
>it-it's DCucks!!!!!

Nigger I don't even watch capeshit. Shit CGI is shit CGI

LAST WARNING YOU FUCKING BABIES, DISNEY IS NOT PAYING CRITICS!!!

ONE MORE FUCKING WHINING AND I TURN THE THREAD TO A FUCKING FLAME WAR, TAKE YOUR FUCKING PICK!!!!

I've never seen such autism before. Seriously kid, go outside or something.

YEAH!!! STUPID ASS DKEKS!!!! CIVIL WAR'S CGI WAS PERFECT!!!!!!

>hurr guise le autism rite? he so dumb I'm smart like my mommy told me

> Anybody other than Internet autists and other critics giving a shit about movie reviews

What world do you live in?

I was born autistic then, now I act more normal then usual.

Hurr, guise, I need to throw a shit fit because my 12 year old mental capacity won't allow me to say something rational. durr

it was a real suit far more often in IM1 than since.
RDJ was more willing to be uncomfortable back then

lol

There's so many Disney shills ITT trying to cover for their company.

>people go to the movies because of what critics say
normies dont know about critics, only faggots on the internet care about what the critics say

You sir are funny

They paid them off so hard that people go back for repeat viewings.

Worst part is they shill for free

It's a video on a google account
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6DKecA4BrQsS0dkUGh5QWlaNEE/edit

>>people go to the movies because of the good reviews
lol kill yourself

Stop you're qips before DC overlords rip you in a half, consider this mercy the Mar-Vell is dead

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCSHILL' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

>one.j-pegging

>Faggots on the internet

Everyone? Which is I believe what his point was. They don't need to care about reviews, look at the recent Rotten Tomatoes fiasco with BvS. WB considered those reviews/that score important enough to roll every actor and person involved with the movie out to defend it. If they consider it that important, doesn't that mean a large group of people must, somewhere?

Either you accept that "faggots on the internet" make up a large group of people, or you accept that this isn't the 90s and the early aughts anymore, and EVERYONE is ALWAYS on the internet. You think review scores didn't get passed around Facebook?

>Mfw they don't even revive a cent
We've already won

>Disney shills ITT
Welp, that's it! This thread a fucking flame war now.

This was obviously from before they finished the CGI. Nice try though.

That "landing" animation is disgusting

Explain Transformers

>CW already passed BvS in Worldwide gross less than two full weeks after wide release

>will probably pass BvS domestically next weekend even though it will have been wide for 9 weeks by then

>BvS will never pass Deadpool in domestic box office returns and the only reason Deadpool can't top it worldwide is because China is populated by giant pussies who can't handle harsh language, sex and violence

>These DCucks getting so buttblasted by CW box office gain cucked BvS total gross.
>now changing into "Disney must be paying critics bcuz bad CGI" defense.
Yep, keep doing it.

It might help to elevate your 27% and your $868 billion gross. KEK

Looks so awful. Russo Bros have no style, literally just safe yes men directors.

Which one? This is important.

You have warned and you never listened

You're the only one who brought up BvS.

>Once someone Evansposts, 1.jpg DCucks appear
>Once someone posts 1.jpg Marvelfag Evansposters appear
>Both are response shocktroopers for ther "sides"
>1.jpg and Evansposters are destined to fight each other for months, for years even

Why do you keep saying 'your'? Do you feel directly involved with these franchises, like the fat Dad's that scream at their TVs when they watch football?

If I were shilling a major business such as Disney, I would expect a handsome cut, maybe $100 per hour.

Gotta hand it to the Evansposter/Disneydrone. He gets up every morning and tells himself

>"Let me shill Disney marvel for free"

you need medicine son

Wanna cause an argument? Here's a fucking argument right now! The shit has hit the fan.

Hey 1.jpg-kun.

Why I don't see you at all at my thread ?

>Daily reminder that cunnyfags are Marvel shitposters
>Daily reminder that the first Evansposter admitted to not only being the cunnyspammer, but to also being 39 years old

You say they're not even trying with the CGI but they actually are. War Machine looks crappy but by real film standards, they're using perspective to show Tony is in the foreground and War Machine is in the background.

I like how the laugingevans.jpg tards come in here immediately talking about BvS. No one brought up that movie, OP didn't include it at all in his post. This isn't about company wars, its about a studio that is literally getting away with releasing trash. It's about the pollution of the film industry. It's about how Marvel is turning watered down films with no thematic depth into the norm for all rival studios to aspire towards. But no, let's just turn the thread into a petty capeshit war. It's not about DC vs MARVEL, it's about the bigger picture.

Jarvis, find the light source for this scene

>Implying the Evans poster isn't always here

I have a job and college, I'm probably on this site for 10% of the day.

He has nothing else BUT to Evans post

>RDJ is turned one way
>The Armor is turned farther, looks like it's crooked.

Yeah, no. It literally just looks like his head isn't apart of his body.

KEK.
>He is switching to 'I only defend a company if I'm been paid' defense.

I have been rewarded
by the asshurt you all received on my thread Btw, how much the Bugs paid you ?