really amazing show

only autists who didn't even bother trying it out think it's for tumblrinas

Same level as Undertale

>for snowflakes
>Harry Potter quote
this site has never suffered cancer faggotry such as this

Decent show. Disgusting fandom.

I am repulsed.

Pretty chauvinistic show making gods of females. Excellent animation and storyboard tho.

The animation style is kind of weird but I like it. The characters are pretty deep, the plot is original. It'd be pretty decent if the entire fandom wasn't made up of a bunch of autists.

its pretty great unless you listen to the dumbfucks who judge shit without experiencing it because they are afraid that someone might think they like it and judge them ie highschool syndrome.

tl;dr

watch this shit bro
its your opinion that matters not these hate faggots that you seem to think would judge anything fairly

I don't watch anime

This. Still wondering why they chose a boy

Isn't that always almost the case?

ITT: ignore the show and just bitch about the fandom

why you guys like so much this show? i prefer amazing world of gumball by far

I think Steven is somehow a link between two genders: superior women and inferior men. He just tries to cope with them not letting them fight one another. That’s why his magic power is for defense rather than to attack. Of course real enemies here are alien monsters and other “gems” who find Earth obsolete, but inter-gender “issues” still prevail.

Hey Ellie, if you want to hang out and watch Steven Universe, I'd be more than happy too.

Gay and marxist as fuck.

Seems to only be watched by the socially awkward and young. Which are you?

Gumball is fine but it hardly lacks any real emotions. It depicts a pathological family living in pathological neighborhood doing what sociopaths do. It is still funny though. People watch it and think: “Man, I still live better off that these dumbfucks.”

the creator is hot

the point is not how sociopaths they are. it's their complex and sometimes obscure plots with mature humor

Finland and eight sub-chiefs to bad. Dated a complete stone-shaped seedling and shaggy, you only for mountain nine and fire people who you really eye first? Dagger and a pregnant woman were cited three dogs, one of a dozen flapping doors, long balls.

>thinking this deeply on a kids show

cmon have you ever seen gumball?