I want to tie my sister up and torture her tits and cunt til she pees herself and rub my shit all over her and wipe my...

I want to tie my sister up and torture her tits and cunt til she pees herself and rub my shit all over her and wipe my shitted ass in her prety face

Sage goes in all fields.

what are you waiting for? we would like pics.

sage

Source?

What's your favourite way to torture a girl? Pool cue up the ass until she no longer moves.

>shitted ass
Name my band Sup Forums, we have a winner. Also where are pics of sister?

Why?

break elbows with a tire iron, smash teeth out with pliers, urinate in her mouth while she bleeds out

thats cute. Its nicer to see it last a bit longer though..

smart and classy , fam.

what about shoving it up her pussy though? It might end up in her womb and won't go any further...

why not take it one step further
>drown her in piss

well I was thinking maybe stuff her womb and cunt full of broken glass then stamp on her til she shits her uterus out, somehting along those lines

i wonder if all of Sup Forums is as autistic as this guy

note: if you want to do what this guy's fantasizing about too, consider drinking bleach. Or maybe choke on a flaming bar of soap covered in lighter fluid.

Whatever you do, just make sure it kills you.

>piss
>not horse cum

get with the program user, fuck's sake

Good to know. Why are you telling us this again?

you, I like you. How would you torture a promising Russian ballerina?

Probably hiding in his room fantasizing and thinking he's edgy

slow roast her, feet first I guess

>slow roast her, feet first I guess
you fiend!

what the fuck
>you fiend!

Why not strangle her with her own ballet shoes? You know, slowly and painfully until she loses all control of her bladder.

Make sure it is recorded and upload it to the internet for additional humiliation points.

well yeah, but the feet roasting lets her live on for a few hours knowing that she'll never dance again so it's psychological as well as physical torture, her reason to live is taken away from her

srsly user, thnk it through before you post

idk, stab her or sutin

if you could torture any female celebrity then who would you choose? pic related for me

In that case, why not slowly rip out the tendons in her legs while she flails in pain?

young Emma Watson while her brother watches

variation on the roasting thing, put her through a woodchipper feet first

Why on earth would you do that to her? She does humanitarian work for the UN

because she'd look so sexy covered in sweat, straining at the leather wrist cuffs and screaming to be released while I bite her nipples. labia and clitoris off

I dread to think what you'll do to Taylor Swift.