That's not a power, that's a liability.

Actually having the gel in that mask stay vertically symmetrical

There's seriously no explanation for this

He has no soul.

Literally Sup Forums the superhero

wears mask

whispering no

Edgyness

yeah dude its simple he took the material from a dress that had a shiffing pattern

Bitter asexuality.

Go to bed Osterman

Yeah dude I know how he made it but there's no physical reason why it would actually stay mirrorred across the vertical axis.

Beating the fuck outta bitch niggas, mang.

Surviving in Antarctica wearing a fucking trenchcoat.

these

it wasn't that bad

peak human strength is the usual bullshit line

autism

no... the technology is the usual bullshit line, aka batman. that's who made the mask.

>Surviving

>that's who made the mask.

Not it wasn't, he found it in a clothing store and it was made from a brand new material that was going to be thrown out.

well you know, until blue man mushed him

Being a moralist prick

The dress material that he re-purposed for his mask was made from a physically novel material developed by Dr. Manhattan using his powers to manipulate matter. It's explained in the comic.

This. His own "superpower" was being a right wing lunatic who believes in absolute morality.

Why does Rorschach even wear the the mask to begin with?

It's a dead lady's dress that had ink spilled on it, implied to be Kitty Genovese

>tfw autism prevents me from enjoying the joke

Nobody cared who he was until he put it on.

Ugliness

That sorta makes sense, is it more about identity or fame?

I guess not only for pragmatic reasons. He seems to have genuine identity problems

It's about identity. He outright refers to himself as Rorschach, and hates being called by his real name. He also considers the mask to be his "real face".

Objectivism

In the movie he had super strength and what not, in the novel he had absolutely nothing besides being a really good detective

But he wasn't an objectivist, just a moral absolutist

Also was great at improvisation

Being an edgy MacGuyver?

Quips

ozzy pls go

He can't see Snake.

being a daywalker

Because the gel is reacting to his face (which is symmetrical you retards)

underrated post

Except it shows the original Nite Owl punching the shit out of the guy trying to kill Bruce's parents in the opening credits... Batman doesn't exist in Watchmen.

Being an edgelord

But Bruce Wayne does? Nifty.

High test obviously. Dude is strong as fuck in fight or flight situation.

being a ginger manlet

Widely known "manlet rage" just like Koksai Baba

Köksal balba is a national treasure, please don't bully

when you see it...

You might have it too.

Daily reminder that Rorschach did nothing wrong, and if you don't identify with/agree with him you are a huge mangina.

>threating the world peace that is barely achieved with all the sacrifices
yeah, he did nothing wrong.

Being right.

There is shit like that which reacts to your breathing

he was a man with principles, and stood by them even in the face of certain death. I understand why you don't get that though, you huge pussy.

Being illogical does not make you right.

right thanks for confirming you don't get it. maybe one day you will grow up into a man, who knows. not even trying to bait you here, or shitposting, it's really sad.

Being intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

He's a pretty cool guy

Not being a degenerate heathen, high testosterone, etc.

Standing by your principles means jack shit if your wrong.

Maybe when you grow older you'll understand why hyper faux macho "MUH PRINCIPLES" forcing you to make dumb decisions makes you a child, not a man.

So you are saying he was right about trying to break the peace and cause another world war with nukes?

Better than letting the world destroy itself.

>wanting to emulate an edgy comic book character

wew

>World destroys itself through peace.

Wat

I don't understand. A nuclear war IS the world destroying itself. And rorschach was trying to get there. Maybe even did with his diary. Veidth should have kill him like the comedian, police wouldn't care at all and supers would just thought it was a criminal finally succeeded

Why hasn't the actor who portrayed him in Watchmen been in more big screen projects? He was handedly the best actor on the set and I was impressed with his skills

>MUH BOY DID NOTHING WRONG

As you might noticed, he is a ginger wit no soul

what's wrong with his eyes?

see

Had him arrested and thrown into a prison where he would have certainly been killed. Probably didn't come after Rorschach himself as he was onto him and didn't know what he knew, would've been too risky.

Also the fact that Ozymandias prob didn't know who Rorschach was or where he lived

these dubs

He was in the Robocop remake.

First, it doesn't matter that he's right or wrong. Standing by their principles is what men do. Is this place so full of manchildren then no one gets that? Jesus christ.

Second, it's not a black and white situation, like everything. Not doing anything means a few things. Letting a mass murderer go, and who the fuck knows what he's gonna do in the future? Maybe nothing, maybe next time he decides half the planet needs to die, or the whole planet. Next, letting the doc take the fall, forcing him to leave. Now the Earth no longer has his intellect or protection, and all this is a perversion of justice which most of the civilized world agrees is fucked up in it's own right.

Now, is this all for the good of the world? Maybe it is. But guess what, killing all the black people of the world is objectively a net positive for the quality of life for everyone else. Wouldn't you agree we shouldn't do that? Also, killing all those people in the first place was what let to this situation, do you support that? Condoning it after the fact isn't much different then just saying, ' ah well its done let's let the psycho go and be done with it'. Would you let hitler off the hook and go free if that would prevent the cold war? Maybe so, maybe that's the best thing, or maybe not. The point is the world is complicated, and morals sometimes conflict with the common good. No one knows the answers to these questions. But men have principles, and to stand by them even under certain death is the very definition of what it is to be a man. It is something that you, and other posters here clearly do not understand. You probably identify more with women, to be honest.

No he didn't
Dr Manhattan made the fabric as a gift for some slut that was going to use it as a dress, she hated it and Rorschach took the fabric and made the mask

The power to make kino

Did anybody else read the theory about Rorschach being a closet homosexual? And it's not some retarded tumblr shipping either.

>not some retarded tumblr shipping
Sounds exactly like that, why would it fucking matter if he was homo or not, wouldn't change anything in the movie

I am sure hitler did what he believed too, no one says "hitler did nothing wrong!", oh wait you guys do

>Letting a mass murderer go, and who the fuck knows what he's gonna do in the future? Maybe nothing, maybe next time he decides half the planet needs to die, or the whole planet.
he is not a comic book villain, remember?

> Next, letting the doc take the fall, forcing him to leave.
well, only in movie but even then he is bored of earth long before that. he would leave the earth no matter what.

> Now the Earth no longer has his intellect or protection,
it has Veidt, which probably did more than manhattan ever did to achieve world peace. manhattan killed america's enemies. which only trigerred more global hatred.

And you final paragraph just looks like shifting the point and attacking me personally. Have a nice day user.

He was a homophobic and didn't look like interested in woman. When that whore approached him he basically run.

You too friend. Maybe someday you can learn to be a man, though i doubt it, i knew how at 14 or so. But hey a lot of women have good lives too maybe you can be a trap or something, or just a nu-male of some sort

>run
He completly blanked her, it's not running you ignoramus

tipping his fedora

Why make it black and white? So it looks more "artsy"?

He might me just asexual or just too broken psychologically to be sexual in the natural sense.

Killing innocent dogs

I unironically enjoy watching colored films in b&w
it looks nice.