/thread

/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/695528759/#695528759
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even from the military?

And what's your plan to achieve it OP?

especially

Dude, we'll have the bad(low IQ) Americans go for the "trucks should be banned" etc etc again.

So how does secure a free state then?

Everything should be banned. People should be allowed access to only precooked food and a bed at home, where they go only to do that, eat and sleep. Then at work they will be allowed access to necessary equipment under supervision.

Isn't is curious though that not only deadliest attack in france so far has been with a truch, but the deadliest domestic attack in the US was by McVeigh, who also used a truck?

More police officers and harder training(costs) for them, also, reducing middle class "charity" will make them work for it too

Ok, I do respect your argument cause it's been put smartly

Wait, the police get guns?
And how are albiet well trained police supposed to stop foreign invaders?

And 9/11 was planes. Vehicles are literally killing us all. They dumped lead into the atmosphere for 60 years, not to mention the CO2 emissions and contribution to global warming.

But they also allow us to move things from one location to another. Guns don't do this. They only put holes in things from a distance.

Enlighten me. What "harder training" do you think will work.

I can get understand which way your phrase goes, could be my education in English I guess

>They only put holes in things from a distance.
No. They also protect.

>But they also allow us to move things from one location to another.
That doesn't mean everyone should be allowed access to them. People should use public transportation, driven by people with their mental-health checked.

Can't*

alright let's try this again

1. Are the police armed with guns?
2. How are police supposed to stop enemy invaders? Can you point to somewhere in history when this has happened?

>They also protect.
>sometimes the best defense
>is a good offense
This is why I'm leaving this shit hole of a country.

You're not wrong.

What was the image?

Something /similar/ to a green Beret for the police, also, having a hard time joining the force makes you stronger

What was the image? pls

What happened OP? Did the party van show up?

>le strawman
Go fuck you mother before you leave, mongoloid.

Yes, at least 20% of gangs will find illegal weapons
Why do they have to do what the army signed for?

Absolutely right. Same should go for guns.

savage

And are we going to some how still have more cops, even with this rigorous level of training, and inevitably high wash out rate.

Technically they shouldn't have to, but they are also the "first responders".

Yes, that would mean a small rise in payment, so.. officers will stay for the training, also they'll be more respected, etc etc

Silly OP, never ever is gone from the internet.
Why would you delete your image?

thebarchive.com/b/thread/695528759/#695528759

We're obviously arguing with different anons so I'll just get to my main point

>Yes, at least 20% of gangs will find illegal weapons
Well that's a whole other argument I could expand on, but the main idea is police being allowed to have guns.

So you would willingly ban yourself from access to guns, but allow the police, who are just protectors of the law as dictated by the Federal Government?

There's a thing you should understand about US Police. They are under absolutely no legal obligation to protect citizens. From anything at any time. Their job is to uphold the law.

True, true, I agree

And you seriously think you'll find the talent pool of people who can simultaneously be an effective cop as well as a soldier?

Do you have any idea how high the washout rate is for special forces?

Ohh, obviously i don't have that much information about their behavior/policy/tactics.

Now it seems like they'll need an efficient training first and then allowed to carry guns, do you agree?

Literally 2 days ago in Turkey, retard.

I do know

They'll have to, how what will the US survive?

>Forget "what", misswipe

You're missing my point. You want the armed wing of the government to remain armed while private citizens have no access to do so.

>they'll need an efficient training first and then allowed to carry guns, do you agree?
This is already the case. But since most cops don't even have to pull out their gun during their career, they don't bother keeping proper gun handling in practice.

I see both myself and friends at the range shooting better than cops who show up. Unless that cop is part of his Dept's Pistol team.

Do you have any idea how high the washout rate is for special forces?
A raise isn't going to magically make cops say "yeah I'm down for this!"

>how what will the US survive?
It fucking won't you moron lmao. Almost the sole reason we've stayed around is because of our military dominance.

It is a government you voted for.

Efficient training it's a lot of things, behavior, shooting, basic martial arts, the code of law

Smart, truly smart, you could be an officer in the army

And I was wrong, good(smart) anons came instead, huh

>It is a government you voted for
And governments someone voted for have never gone tyrannical? Guess what, user? I have no reason to trust government, and neither do you.

>behavior, shooting, basic martial arts, the code of law
Yes yes yes, and our cops receive all of it. And it turns out like any other job. Some are exceptional, others terrible, most just average guys who contribute to the grind.

All the summerfags are still asleep

Uh-huh, I don't think you can actually use "tyrannical" for the US's government, but yeah, you can't trust anyone completely

That's more like the standard in everything, I totally agree on those lines

If you're being sarcastic, I don't see why. The US has many enemies, some of them well funded, and others that would be should an opportunity come. If our military disappeared overnight, our soil would be carved to bits.

Kek

I wasn't sarcastic, every if I'm totally cynical

>Even*

>I don't think you can actually use "tyrannical" for the US's government
And why not?
They spy on us with legal impunity.
They've done illegal medical experiments on american citizens.
They've used american taxpayers' money to fund all sort of shady politics, installing dictators left and right, and generally leaving thousands of thousands of foreign civilians dead.

Is the US government "tyrannical" right now? No, not really. Is it impossible for it to become tyrannical just because it's not tyrannical right now? No. It's very possible that the United States government could become a dramatically more tyrannical body than it currently is.
And that's the problem a lot of the people in this thread, myself included, are trying to illustrate.

Lol don't shit on my post right below yours, I'm on your side m80

Ok, is it that a secret?
It must be, since no one is doing anything, not something I could see through the web at least

>Adding
Not even in the deep

If you're not seeing the throes of angry americans protesting the NSA on the web, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Oh, that
That was sarcastic