/Year of the Spoony/

This is the year he pulls it around. Already 2 videos. That's double his output last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463336809951.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go shill your lame irrelevant autistic videos somewhere else you bipolar fuckstick.

I dunno but the last time he put out a new video I told him it was shit and he should just pull a Jewwario.

He blocked me.

Aayy gringo. Tell your hermano Miles that I'm coming for him ese'. Fucking maricon.

>irrelevant

I think you're mistaken. Any day now Noah is going to make his appearance on Late Night discussing and reviewing board games in PRIME TIME. He's gonna make it. After that Hollywood, and fame in front of him.

Say it with me: Year OF THE SPOONY!

Yeah. He made a video asking his fans to do all the work for him to get on Late Night TV. He makes 2 videos a year. Can't finish a game. Gets butthurt over everything. He's never going to make anything of himself. Even Latza is fat, autistic, and balding and he even makes an attempt to try and make it big. Spoony is a faggot and needs to stay in 2007 along with your autistic nostalgia goggles.

Why do you people care about this faggot?

Just realized something: he makes about ten bucks for those livewire videos. Given that they're nearly three hours long, making those livewire videos is like being paid less than minimum wage. At the same time, it's not work in the slightest, it's just him playing games he'd play anyways for extra cash, but still.

With his Patreon, he's probably getting about $750 a month. So between that and livewire, maybe $900 a month? These new videos bump him up to maybe about $1000.

$1000 a month before taxes is pretty lousy. That's below what you could make off a McJob.

>it's just him playing games he'd play anyways

I actually don't think so. He's moody and misable while playing most of them. He clearly does NOT like playing the vast majority of these games.

The real reason he makes them is to say that he's making content, and thus justify his Patreon. It's probably the only content he can make.

His Patreon is 1850 now, plus whatever April makes. They are described as just "surviving" when the Patreon was a little over 2200, so losing hundreds probably hurts them more. And it continues to drop.

This was the first Rebuary I stopped watching before it was over. There's nothing left of the old Spoony in the depths of that human wreckage.

can someone pledge 2k to his patreon and then pull out before its time to pay?

How much time does he have left?

He must be getting some gubbermint aid because of his heart problems.
Isn't there some thing in burgerstan you can get for medical conditions that prevents you from working? I mean chris-chan is collecting for his tism so spoony must qualify for something.

ITT: off-topic shitposting

His patreon continues to fall. I don't know the math, but somewhere he will cross the threshhold where he can't pay his mortgage.

Oh and Sup Forums looked it up, it's entirely in his name, not him and April.

The real fireworks start when they foreclose on his house. Will we get a Murder-Suicide?

>His Patreon is 1850
And you get less than half of that. $750 is a good estimate of what he actually gets from Patreon.

Yes, and this happens very commonly (the scam is you pledge, get the pledge bonuses, and then dispute the charges and get them reversed). Between it, bad credit cards, stolen credit cards, other bullshit and Patreon, you get less than half of what it says.

>He must be getting some gubbermint aid because of his heart problems.

That's what Inuitinua lives off of. But her heart problems seem much more serious. Noah has mentioned briefly passing out in the past.

He is constantly seeing new doctors. Maybe that's what it's all about? Getting a disability.

My guess would be he's on something like that. Cause he didn't seem to give a shit at first when his patreon started falling. Not until this month when it went below 2k he felt the need to put out a belated reb brown video.
So maybe patreon isn't all that important to him?

You'd need a doctor to say you have something serious, and then you're only eligible if you aren't making money, so Spoony would probably have to drop Patreon and his videos.

Even then, he'd be making $900 a month off the government.

>But her heart problems seem much more serious.

they are

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463336809951.webm