The Bunk beat up a chick and her boyfriend because they were feeling the Bern

The Bunk beat up a chick and her boyfriend because they were feeling the Bern.

tmz.com/2016/05/15/the-wire-arrested-wendell-pierce-hilary-clinton-bernie-sanders/

Ugh, I mean can he not?

>Shillary supporter
>Physically assaulting someone for having differing political views

based bunk laying down the law on those commie scum

>voting for Bernie

They deserved it.

*grunts affectionately*

why would a brotha support a 'business as usual' reptiloid like crooked hillary??

Yeah he's a fucking idiot. He's been going full retard on social media for years now. Saying whitey is the Devil and only black lives matter and all that bullshit. It makes his scenes not as fun as they were, but you gotta separate the art from the artist I guess.

Motherfucker

It's her turn. Bernie needs to step aside or he'll be sorry.

I'm pretty positive there's more to it than this. I'm supposed to believe he punches a chick just because she said something in support of Sanders?

Black people love the Clintons in general for some reason

This. Sounds like a story that a Bernie supporter might concoct.

"The blacks" just don't know what's good for them, right?

clintons are more black than bernie

bill's an honorary

Because Bill Clinton was the first black president. That nigga's a straight up soul brother.

Bill played the sax on Arsenio Hall. Blacks are too dumb to understand politics beyond a little pandering.

t. Trumpfag

Considering the 1994 crime bill yeah, probably.

>t. bernie supporter on reddit

He's black for a lot more reasons than just playing the sax on Arsenio.

>Cheats on his wife
>Fucks fat white bitches when he could do better
>More soul in his pinkie than all the presidents before him
>420 just blazes it all day erryday

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bill sipping syrup and eating watermelon when his cunt wife becomes president.

Actually I'm voting for Bernie. This election has shown how useless blacks are for progressives, though.

I can't believe I used to like this moron until I heard his retarded opinions on politics and society.

>I'm voting for someone who won't get the nomination

What's the fucking point? Seriously, I'm curious. I never understood people who voted for people like Nader when they knew they had zero chance of winning. Do you enjoy wasting your time and throwing your vote in the trash?

>What's the fucking point? Seriously, I'm curious.
pure ideology

Great. The Wire is now ruined. Fuck this idiot.

makes me sick muthafucka how far we done fell

Fuck.

Fuuuuck.

He's a piece of shit, is anyone who has kept up with what he has done in the past few years actually surprised by this? With his track record if he was a white actor he'd have been set adrift at sea by now.

the point is voting for who you want, not who you think is going to win but this country's election process is so complicated, it's taken the people out of the equation altogether

this. kids today don't remember that Bill Clinton was black af

ayyyy

How do you know he isn't in California?

>Bill smoking a blunt in the Oval Office after he fucked some big booty intern and then walking down to McDonalds and ordering a ton of shit and chilling with people and stealing their fries

Now people will read that and think it's a joke, BUT THAT SHIT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! Bill Clinton makes Obama look like a fucking cornball.

It still doesn't matter. Sanders has as much of a chance of getting the nomination as I do of having sex with something other than my hand tonight.

Yes but there's no consequences to voting for Bernie in a primary even if his chances are extremely low.

Of course the big joke of the electoral college system is that unless you live in a swing state there's no consequences for writing in Bernie or anyone else in the general either.

>why would a nigger be retarded?

Gee. I wonder.

I miss when the President was black.

because dem clingons are honorary blacks for supporting dem projects in the 90s

>It's a retarded pedophile bumps the thread post

Thanks retarded pedophile.

If I was on my phone I would've gotten a (You)

If bill is a black man, then how did he get away with raping so many white women?

Its a bot. It happens in literally every thread

hillary hate is submoronic and generally stems from phony idealism about realpolitik. yeah, she has her faults but what politician doesn't? she's an experienced candidate who won't do anything all that drastic unless forced by party politics. i don't get the hate from the left, really. from the right, well, they all voted for Trump to lead their party, so that tells you all you need to know about that lot.

>Hillary supporter
>attacks people who disagree with him
It's like Libya all over again!

Who does Slim Charles support? That's who I'm voting for.

He knows the whole election is just for show and it's the jews who pull the strings from behind the curtain

Based Slim.