Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

I think this is 4chans new way of advertising

Yeah for real, is McDonalds really advertising here? Just... fucking.... wow....

Sounds amazing!
Great thread, OP!

Shitty copypasta
You're not even trying anymore you fucking cocksucker

Lol

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Good luck asshole, it's only 8 AM. I saw big daddy

Copy of the pasta. Trump loving fuckboi.

What are timezones?

McBump!

>new way
newfag

>fresh
kek'd

jokes on you, mcdonalds, i was doing this shit at 2am way before you started posting here!

I am not that great. I am not religious. Not good at school. Not even good at gaming.
I over eat easily. I pick at my nails with my teeth daily. I masturbate to pretty much anything.
Lately I've noticed I stopped sleeping. I've stopped going out, except to work. My friends don't talk to me.
The sky has more clouds. The air is always thin. The grass is always dead.
I lost my virginity to my best friend. We are no longer friends.
I just misspelled friend.

I am not that great. but I am also not religious. I don't let my grades define who I am. I have fun playing games.
I enjoy a lot of good food. I keep myself busy grooming myself. I have a broad spectrum of what I am sexually attracted to.
I sleep less because I am always online talking to you.
I stopped going out because everything I need is at home.
My friends don't talk to me because I hate my life
The sky is still a demon, that sucks away my oxygen.
Suffocating me as it kills the grass beneath my feet.
Mocking me as I will love no one.
Alone.

A lone.

Fuck McDonalds.

>Tonight
>I'm going to Burger King
>I'm going to have a Large black cherry Icee,two tuna fish sandwiches with shredded cheddar cheese, home style frys,and for desert french toast sticks.
>at 2 am while watching forgotten weapons on my phone in the lobby
>true story, I work at burger king.

Does your ass overflow on the chair?

No, it's comfy couch so it's quite roomy.

Sweet blog. Subscribed.

Why the fuck are McDonalds and others burgers getting smaller and smaller and noone is saying shit about it

Tell me how many fries are lodged between the cushions

too hot to go outdoors

>Excellent

I'm actually gonna bring the tuna fish and can opener,because I'm sick of eating burgers.

I never noticed, I just assumed I was getting fatter.

Do you have to pay for the fries or cherry ice?

Zero,I clean the store and I do a very good job fam.

No I can make whatever I want,it's pretty awesome.

Get me a whopper.

Look out the window. Do you see that guy in the shadows? Wave.

This advertising is working I went 2 nights ago and got a mega Mac wasnt bad at all actually. Now a.double quarter pounder is appealing God damn it!

A big mac used to have the same circumference as the quarter pounder now it's like half the size, has slowly gotten smaller over like 15 years

I'm ready to do battle,I have to redeem myself.

Who wants gum?

Sounds good to me.
I'm thinking about trying that create your own menu.

Small burgers higher price. Don't even talk about the mcflurry size shrinking 70% since 2002. It's a fucking kiddie size for a large now

McBump!