How to poison a dog?

How to poison a dog?

Why

Care for them with love and happiness and they will be slowly dying, and this culminates in a peaceful death in about 8-12 years. Always works.

test it on yourself

I like dogs. Why would you poison one?

How much of a coward are you? Holee shit.

chicken pieces stuffed with broken glass will do the trick, rip its guts open from the inside

He has rabies and tried to attack a lot of people, bit a child who is now in hospital. I need to put him down, but we don't have firearms around here.

chocolate, but wth are you planning.

Call animal control.

Call the police, they can handle that sort of thing

Just hand him off to animal control.

do you know any duiabetics? injection of insulin will do the trick

Too far away from the big city. That would be my first option if i had it.

do you have a band saw?

Pet dogs with rabies.... What the fuck 4th world country you living in homie? My condolences.

This is a very serious situation. Please help.

inject it with strong salt water solution, cheapest way to instantly kill anything living

Contact a veterinarian.

Where do you do the injection?

Do you live in Mogadishu or something?

You feed it some antifreeze. Dogs will eat antifreeze like it's fucking BBQ ribs. It's a shitty way to kill a dog and is typically how gangs and underhanded faggots go about doing it.

How much antifreeze?

>No guns
Why the fuck did you post a dd214 blanket

Just set a dish outside with about as much as you'd give a dog wanting some water. I'm telling you in advance the dog will suffer if you use this method. You can google to verify though. It's a valid method.

in a vein you dumbfuck

Knife in the back of the skull.

Wear leather on your vitals. Cmon, this is easy.

Feed it a few grapes, not even joking google it,for some reason lots of dogs die from them

fuck it to death, post pics here

chocolate wont work. Most people think chocolate will kill dogs this isnt true.

Use a nearby animal shelter.

Just use the antifreeze method the user above said. It's the best way if you don't want to get your hands dirty.

To tell the truth i'm not OP.

I just wanted to help someone do something evil.

Poor dog, what have i done...

Thanks guys!

OP I´m not responsable for this shit but if you really wanna kill an annoying dog you can use naphthalene (mothballs found in clothes), just put a whole package into a piece of meat and his kidneys will collapse, peace

This, I call bs... Rabies is virtually extinct in the west.

Build a deadfall trap

nope

it's been eradicated in the UK since 1922 apart from in bats, the rest of the world has a colossal problem with rabid animals

just lock it up and don't feed it

He must consume acetaminophen. Get a. Large amount ground and mixed into some food. Maybe ground beef. This information is for educational purposes only.

Poison yourself instead you worthless cunt, you're breathing good air that could be used by a nigger or a mudslime.

Mothballs into raw meat? How long does that take? How long does antifreeze take?

:(

tie it down and drive over it, problem solved

Buy a gun, load it with bullets, apply to your forehead, press the trigger.
Dog won't bother you no more.

We can't make a mess guys.

>Rabid dog
>Attacked children
Why the Fuck not, the most merciful way of handling this is going to be messy.

push it through a woodchipper

Exactly what I was thinking