Frenchbros teach me how to get French gf as an American? ;_;

Frenchbros teach me how to get French gf as an American? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ3zfIhUg6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

learn french and shower daily

Can you stop fucking posting this shit ? Literally, learn French, go there, fuck.

Also what does the average one look like? I want something like a young Beatrice Dalle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ3zfIhUg6U

NEED a French gf who's always moody and nonchalant about everything and writes poetry in cafes

You guys live in a fucking fantasy

French girls are all degenerate cunts that crave for algerian cocks
just dont go here pls

>just dont go here pls
Hmm...

There was a French exchange student in my school but she said she didn't date Americans because we lacked romance

>French accent
>Titcow
HNNNNG
Too bad she's a hardcore sjw feminist..

Don't listen to him, most French women despise Muslim men after the terrorist attacks

Algerian only get fatties... However they do crave for BWCs and BBCs.

OP, you don't have to talk french if you want to get a girl, just be rich or handsome and don't spaghetti and go for university students, they're the most easy ones

Reminder that all the """""French""""" women race mixing pics you see, actually come from "beurettes" who are actually from North Africa/Middle East and are all obsessed with BBC

Sure pal.

That's some hardcore damage control for a joke lol

A lot of them is (at least the majority of pics you see posted on Sup Forums)... It angers their brother so fucking much. I never saw people as much anal devastated than maghrebi (especially the muzz) when their sisters are dating blacks.
As for white girls into coalburning they mostly go for our overseas territories blacks (redpilled as fuck, they hate muzz with passion) rather than african ones

So they're getting BLACKED by Haitians?

I have no idea

Nope, Guadeloupe, Martinique, french Guyana... The milk chocolate niggers if you prefer.

Beatrice Dalle is probably the last girl I would bang in this country.
>coalburner
>leftist as fuck
>druggie
>slept with a lot of guys
>heavy smoker (you can see her rotten teeth)

It can't be done.

Sounds quintessentially French to me.

Drugs, STDs and bad teeth are a brit thing tho

add armpit hair and garlic breath and you have the 'default female (french)' class

RAGNAR GOLDBATTLE