Looking for an anime on a similar caliber to this...

Looking for an anime on a similar caliber to this. Preferably recentish though I am happy with epic 80s and 90s suggestions, but I have seen most of them.

inb4 >>>/anotherboard/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Akira, ghost in the shell, vampire hunter d bloodlust, perfect blue, appleseed,

Seen all of them. Perfect Blue was the best of them. Love mindfuck shit.

what about paprika?

>vampire hunter d bloodlust
oh and Fist of the North Star

>paprika
Just watched the trailer. Looks like a bunch of good old fashioned Japanese mind fuckery. I will give it a go.

Sword of a Stranger

Afro Samurai is the one closest in terms of action

Looks good.

Yeah it was great, but I have seen it.

Berzerk

Oh and also basilisk. Both the anime and the live action are good. I think the live action is titled Shinobi

Have you seen the sequel too?

Afro Samurai
Samurai Champloo
Basilisk

Anime is for obese neckbeards who have no hygiene. You all smell like days of compiled sweat trapped under flabs of fat. You have a mountain range of acne on your greasy faces. The closest thing you'll have to a girlfriend is a body pillow with a cartoon little girl on it with pink hair and eyes the size of an ostrich egg.

Hellsing Ultimate

Ironically it was my first girlfriend who introduced me to Anime. Quit projecting faggot. Here's your (you)

No wonder your jizz stained body pillow with an anime character on it introduced you to anime, real fuckin plot twist basement dweller

Yeah I have

Seen, all great choices though. I feel like great anime is few and far between, at least in movie form.

Wow, you sure got me there, user.

Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo

jin roh, best of the best

Lame as fuck.

Shigurui:Death frenzy

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk