Hi everyone! I didn't see an introduction thread, so I thought I'd make one. Give us your name (or nickname...

Hi everyone! I didn't see an introduction thread, so I thought I'd make one. Give us your name (or nickname, since this is the "interwebs" lol), how you found this forum, maybe your interests or hobbies, the usual.

I forgot to put mine: SmokingRebel69 or SmokingHot69, depends on the forum

hello hedgie how are you

so you'r nickname is hedgie? don't think I recognize you from any forum, but nice to meet you

btw is there a way to set your nickname for this site to be visible to all? don't want to be anonymous

Pink cat.
Found thos page when i were playing league og legends for the first time back i season 2. When a guy bragged about how cook he was since he was on Sup Forums all the time. I tried aswell. And here I am.
Hobby: baskeball , games
Other: Currently studying to become either electro engineer or just an electrician. I dislike everybody until i have met them.

Some obscure nickname still makes you anonymous there fucko

Emir Gabrielle-Albertier Lombardi.
You can call me Observer.

Hey Observer. You can call me SmokingRebel69

u on reddit?

Nickname is Sunny, because I have severe depression and forcing myself to do the opposite of everything is how I stay content and not on the wrong end of a noose.
I can't remember how I found Sup Forums, I have frequent mental blanks and I forget chunks of my life at a time. It scares me but honestly, no joke, I forget about it in a couple hours tops. I dont know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm 8 different lives populating one body.

Interested in Vidya and Programming.

I'm scared anons, I'll forget about everything in maybe a week at the most. I'll not have any recollection of even using Sup Forums this time next week.

I dont know what to do anymore.
I have a feeling ive said that already.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Reddit? Just a lurker there. Don't have an "account" or anything like that. Lol

i am BACKPACKER
i have always been hearing about Sup Forums doing evil shit. i was in college semi ok guy, i start to invest time in Sup Forums sees rekt thread and reality for what it is. i get lost in my own mind on a shroom trip, now i am a junkie and have a much bigger knowledge compared to other faggots.

you play ngrp right

you are not 8 different lives populating one body. you are just labeling your 8 views under certain categories. now think abotu that.

Ngrp?

user, dont
I'm struggling already. If you dont know what depersonalisation is, look it up.

please man i am schizophrenic but i do not look at it the "bad way" and i do not take meds nor do i intend. all of it comes from your mind, as long as you can differ right and wrong and do whats right its all okay. sometimes it can even be fun to hear voices and sounds. backpacker

This is not fun
It scares me man, all the time
Whatever I have, will never be fun.

I cannot be a normal person.

-Sunny

This is (you)

Hello, my name is IchBin and I'm an alcoholic. I was drunk when I found Sup Forums so I don't remember how I got here. My hobbies are cooking, jerking off, iOS security research, listening to music, and spending time with my cats. Would anyone like to be my sponsor?

So how did you remember you we're drunk?
-Sunny

I woke up in a puddle of my own urine with the same Sup Forums thread open in so many tabs that my computer was lagging.

-IchBin

Hahaha I'm sorry, but that is hilarious
-Sunny

>he thinks I'm cereal
>laughing grills.png

Guys thank you all for commenting in my thread. I understand a lot of you are afraid to post your real internet identity beause of feds, so maybe instead we can talk about more interesting stuff like mlp or gore or whatever floats your boat lol xD

newfag leave

if you want to talk about faggotry go to /mlp/