What is the most hurtful thing you can say to someone?

What is the most hurtful thing you can say to someone?

It depends on the person, that's the beautiful thing about the art of insulting

The truth.

Newfag

"I think we need a break."

yes....... M'y blaed of truth shal kil whomever want to figt bak..
i am legion..

You are a bad person and I don't like you.

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me
come on you autistic fragile sperglords this was like grade 3 lunchtime what you didnt pay attention in school too jacked up on your sugar induced short attention spans or what

I don't love you anymore

this

Why calling them a faggot of course.
Faggot.

"You're not funny"

Past instances in which I professed to like you were fraudulent.

Shut up

No one will care when you die.

I feel you brother

Truth

You're not my real parents.

yeah this hurts so bad, man. someone you like could tell you they hate you and its still better than this.

aren't you a tripfag on Sup Forums on Sup Forums?

Kek

Your slav squat makes you look like amerikanski spy

If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.

"I love you."

Lulz ensue

This.

I don't love you any more

especially when you dont see it coming. might as well just stab me while youre at it.

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

I love you

everyone in this thread is a big pussy. who the fuck gets hurt by words? sensitive bitches.

"im pregnant"

delete your account

I love you

The most hurtful thing is when nothing is said at all.

I was drunk playing csgo and a kid was being an asshole. I started calling him autistic every time he died. It ended when I told him that his autism was why all the girls looked at him like he was a dog. He started crying and spawn killed my giving him a 7 day ban. pretty funny.

"huh huh huh, uhhh, hey babeh. huh huh huh" "hm hm hm heh, can we like, touch ur boobs? hm hm heh"

Fact. I literally have no friends because I decided to be truthful and honest. It took about a year for everyone in my entire social group to completely alienate me.

People fucking hate the truth. Especially emotionally weak people like women and drug addicts/alcoholics.

>I'd bet the better half of you went down your mother's leg.

making a kid cry is pretty fucking easy sperg lord.

Especially when you're just projecting your own insecurities onto him.

I'm a vegan.

"I think we should just be friends"

you seem like you go on Sup Forums often

" i betrayed you with your sister"

yeah sarah had a mental breakdown after this one while i took my leave.. :/

Thought this was Tay Tay for a sec.

"no wonder people are talking about you"

all lives matter

"I don't care that you broke your arm."

That's the difference between a real friendship and just friends. Most people only have one real friendship, but we keep up our façade of Bullshit just so we're never alone.

Being totally and (seemingly) cruelly truthful to your friends is severely autistic, bud.

"Black lives matter".

*elbow

>but we keep up our façade of Bullshit just so we're never alone
that's why you have a family.

mom and dad will never know

Fuck

jews did 9/11

Bush did 911

congratulations Madame President

Checked and winnar.

we are out of weed.

"if you don't reply in this thread, your mother will die tonight in her sleep "

niggers tongue my anus

"The only reason I ever licked you was the salt."

Nerd

you're already dead

it doesn't stop some good butt fuck so what's the problem

I once told my ex when we broke up that I wasted 4 years of my life in a relationship with her.

Even though we didn't leave on exactly good terms she looked completely destroyed after I said that.

More specifically the truth they don't want to admit to themselves. We all have at least one.

Depends how fucked up the "truth" may be. But in all honestly IMO the worst you can say is nothing. People will lose their shit if you say nothing at all cause it's their imagination making up "what may of happened"

It's all down to who you are trying to hurt though I guess. Family will get concerned, friends might just say "fuck this guy, he's being a douche. a gf will lose it though.

"you're not the person i used to know"

I love you

>what you didnt pay attention in school too jacked up on your sugar induced short attention spans or what

It's ironic you say that, because you can barely type. It literally reads like gibberish.

Proverka proverka.

>Racist, sexist, homophobic, fascist, rapist!

Dayum niggas. I only said I'm voting for Trump. What gives?

Have to agree with this one. People hate being confronted with truth that goes against deeply held beliefs.

I refuse to cuck you anymore.

Oh yeah this one is brutal, I dont know how I could keep going after hearing that.

"You're my best friend. Is Sacha single?"

I've got an ugly as sin friend. We grew up together. Lived next door to each other. All that shit. Her friends are god tier cosplay sluts.

Fuck off nigger

I've thought about this a lot, and if there were a 'nigger' for white people, it'd be 'juggalo' js

The police stopped a dangerous black criminal before he could hurt another person. Only works on blacks but they go ape shit and riot.

"There's only two genders"

"u didnt talk to me about that song lyrics and im gonna sue u now for making the proof of our conversation public" - T. Swift to K.West

I only got with you so I could bone your sister.

Only if it's true for a bad reason

delete dota you noob 2k

This world would be better had you never been a part of it.
No name calling just straight to the point

I'm only your friend because your parents pay me 500 dollars a week to be nice to their special needs child.

yeah this, 1000x

trips confirms

Things like this, denying a persons existence or refusing to aknowledge them as worthwhile. It crushes most people because everyone wants to feel like they matter.

this really should be the first post, considering it's the best post

Fuck off autistic summerfag no one cares about your retarded opinion.

>female = "you're fat"
>male = "your sister and LeBron are a cute couple"

Call them a turd
Or a poopyhead

You suck at life