I just ate a whole fucking pizza and now feel like a piece of shit

I just ate a whole fucking pizza and now feel like a piece of shit.

What has Sup Forums done in the past 24 hours which makes you hate yourself?

You'll be fine as long as you don't do that daily.

I eat whole pizzas at a time all the time...but I'm not a fat lard so i don't feel bad

eat shit and die OP

Fucked a fat girl, ate an entire block of pic related and ate a whole bag of potato chips. this is all on top of my normal diet which I've been sticking too pretty well so everything I ate was 100% detrimental.

I've done nothing but play vidya in the last 24, that makes me hate myself

At least you are working on it!

Pizza is the essence of life you fucking retard.

YOU JUST ATE GOD BRUH, FUCK U MEAN FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT? ORDER ME A WHOLE PIZZA NEXT TIME AND I'LL ENJOY EVERY LAST CHEESY ASS BITE AND YOUR FAGGOT ASS CAN STARVE YOU UNGRATEFUL DIPSHIT. FUCK YOU

i've been doing it for years dickhead and im not fat, some people just know how to keep their weight down obeastron

I love you too user!

Ate a whole bag of white fudge pretzels.

Awfully defensive aren't we?

I've had 15 beers.
I don't give a fuck about the alcohol but the fact that i'm getting fat from it makes me hate myself

I during hot summer was in the house of mine with friends are cool. I has been smoking pot while mine brain just exploded and I loose capacity of grammar. Thanks Help please

Woke up

No you retard, some people are just born with a high metabolism

nothing, fell gud
+did 85 push up today so i'm proud of myself

Yeah, definitely not!
I don't eat em often but the fact that I just did makes me think that is in my future, which is why i feel bad!
Luckily I don't drink so that's one thing!

Was supposed to be on a clear liquid diet after having a bad stomach virus for 4 days.

So I ate Sonic chili cheese tots. I'm regretting it.

kuk

They look pretty disgusting. I hope they at least tasted ok!

I lay in bed realising I have no joy left in life but I'm too scared to kill myself.

I snorted a gram of coke for the first time in a long time. I've been depressed lately, and it honestly just made me more depressed.
I used to like it, but I don't think I do anymore.

Took a Moose knuckle sized shit and laying in my bed from severe anal trauma

Getting on this site and posting ITT

Spent around $350 in Neopets shit for a girl thinking she would like me and i found out she was a guy.

I woke up thismorning.

Im late for work right now, feels badman

I slept through my morning class and afternoon class as well. Did the same yesterday as well. I feel like shit, but I'm at the point where I don't care anymore and I just want this semester to end so I can return to my home university.

I went to a friends bday party last night & got really drunk and said a lot of emberassing things and pissed some people off. I'm remembering why I don't go out anymore.

Being jealous of this guy if true. Laughing at post if not true.

I miss weed.

Woke up.

so did things work out or nah

What the fuck OP I just ate an entire pizza...

Told my manager I had an appointment yesterday, needed day off, required them to move a mandatory day off to yesterday. Turns out the appointment isn't until the 29th. Now I need the 29th off....

Adelaide?

Pizza meme is over at 9gag buddy

Im not sure if he just wanted free stuff or if he really likes me.

what the fuck is 9gag you stupid cancerous fuck?

we're talking about Pizza you inbred herpes infested abortion

Funny thing about depression, you spiral downwards after doing something which you used to enjoy and finding it completely unejoyable.

Wait.. You spend money on Neopets shit in the past 24 hrs? Damn son.

What was the first Pokémon game that you played?

Woken up.
Thought about going out paddling on the lake.
Thought about going out for a bike ride.
Thought about going to town to chat up people.
Thought about finishing the research paper due tomorrow.
Sat on the couch listening to awful people rage out about their pointless politics, and fapped to loli's, morning til night.
Most days have been like this this year.

Sounds rough. I hope you make it user!
Hopefully they were just as drunk and won't remember!
Are you me?
Oh shit. Maybe you can figure something out and get that day off too.

Sounds very familiar, just with less loli's and more traps and zero study.

Woke up and realized i didnt choke on my own saliva during the night

You just need a new drug. Try heroin or meth. Either will pick you up out of your depression. Fucking trust me.

I had sex with a prostitute this afternoon, but I'm okay with that. Sort of feel bad about spending the money though.

wtf! here in italy 1 pizza per person is a standard
once i ate 3

ilija

I watched lucky star

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon.... Went to the gym , ate , chilled with friends , ate again , just got back from the gym again. Struggling to stay up to get my rhythm bAck to become a productive person.

Fuck this dumbass , he's just trying to get you hooked on a drug. Man it out , faggot.

Fapping to candid pictures of french cops. So fucking manly and handsome, no homo.

I know those feels, bro. Woke up at 1pm yesterday and was angry with myself, went for a run then drank a bottle of vodka last night to make sure I got to sleep by midnight.

McDonald's Big Mac, McFlurry, then bought a bag of chips, a bag of cheap ass peanut butter cup knock offs with 2 tall energy drinks, and then polished it all off with a box of fudgee-os with a carton of milk.

This is after being on a no sugar no junk food diet for like a month, I cannot emphasize how NOT ready my body was.

I felt like death and kept trying to vomit through the pain of regret and a bursting stomach. I couldn't vomit. Now I've mostly slept it off, but it feels like a stone in my stomach and my blood veins are vibrating.

This is the definition of self-sabotage.

I ate a dozen doughnuts in 15 minutes
It made me throw up tho...

i wasted a complete semester solely with searching a masters thesis. at least i managed to find one now.

Nice trips though, my binge-eating brother.

I know that feel user.

Lol I was thinking the same thing of drinking liqour , but not much of a solo drinker. ill see how long I last.

GOLD NIGGA fuck outta here

I had a relaxing day out with the family, had a great dinner, and went home to go to sleep at 10pm.

Yeah, i immediately felt the carbs hitting me hard after pizza. Normally don't eat a lot of that kinda stuff so its a slight shock to the system.

Wow, that sounds a lot like me too. Except replace research paper with work and loli's with Milfs.

I'm alive. That's enough to merit self hatred

dressed up like a girl and took pictures of my self to send to various men in my city

Tried to convince myself that i have willpower.

Smoked a pack of ciggies, drank a litre of wine and have work in 4 hours. Baby inbound too.

I am pathetic and need to get my shit together before i become deadbeat dad.

Not fat though. Yall niggers bitchin about too much food dealin with first world problems. Drinking and getting high everyday to deal with life like me is the bottom of the barrel.

We all pathetic in this thread though.

Holy shit.

So, wanna share with us?

last night i popped 3 xanax and drank a fifth and a half...just woke up...hair of the dog.
>regular wednesday

What's the normal size of a pizza in Italy though? Here in the US a good sized pizza is like 2/3 of a meter in diameter. If not bigger.

Broke my weed break with shitty floor weed I found in my room because I felt like shit.

>checked
But srsly go look up what sugar does to your blood. Diabetes is no joke.

n-no

I've shared on Sup Forums before but I'm not in the mood anymore, same reason why I feel bad about it

I'm just so confused about myself

been there man! Learned to love whiskey instead, now i'm semi alcoholic but not fat

go a week without internet.
the results might surprise you.

drink some vodka u FUCK

grappa is pretty good as well but apparently most people hate the taste

No way man, I spent a lot of time last year without internet and holy SHIT

Nothing I've done can make me hate myself more than I usually do :)

I thought about my best friend and how ill never be able to be in a relationship with her.

Lol. She isn't your best friend.

She'll leave you whenever you're no longer convenient as an emotional tampon.

And look where you are now you faggot

Simply not true

Woke up

Live.

You had to Google that to make sure you didn't give away that you are underaged didn't you?

wtf are you 9? or asian?

a pizza is a normal fucking meal.

I ate a bunch of vegetables without washing them, and probably didn't cool them super well either... and now I have severe food poisoning.

>inbred herpes infested abortion

fap to an animated mylittlepony with big dicks

hey me too :D
time for some cardio

Link?