What the heck is wrong with Twitter? I'm not even really a fan of this Milo guy, but he literally dindu nuffin here...

What the heck is wrong with Twitter? I'm not even really a fan of this Milo guy, but he literally dindu nuffin here. Here's an article about it. Look at these tweets and tell me what he did wrong? What exactly is their definition of "targeted abuse" or "harassment"?:
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/twitter-just-permanently-suspended-conservative-writer-milo

It seems like twitter just wants to do an ideological purge and turn itself into an SJW safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/swagbymilo
youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-live-8445573
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-man-shouting-praise-allah-8447664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wud he do?

Looks like he did nothing more than include the hashtag for one of the Ghostbuster's in a post saying she was a crappy actress. No actual call to spam her or anything. Considering all the times people have lashed out at conservatives it was nothing.

> he literally dindu nuffin here.
According to Twitter, it was Yiannopoulos who led the harassment campaign against Ghostbusters actor Leslie Jones

Post cum tributes to queen latifah

Her being a part of a shit movie that craps all over a great movie franchise is what got her harassment, nothing else.

Feelings got rekt and it's the end of the world. lel

mfw Sup Forums organized the harassment campaign and Milo got banned for it

according to Twitter Milo is the ring leader of trends they don't like. I have mixed opinions on the man personally, but spearheading some bullshit troll campaign? no.

Yeah, Milo didn't have anything to do with it. There was literally a thread here that started it trying to see if they could get her to leave twitter

She was the only decent character in the movie,the only one who had any character.

The others were just nothing, random shit blurted out.

Redlettermedia it.

Last I checked he was clarifying that he'd done nothing of the sort then I wake up this morning and he's been suspended.

They've been double standard warning him the last week. He posts a picture of the Nice incident and gets warnings. Liberal news outlets post it and no problems.

He's also been publicly questioning why a lot of Twitter higher ups have been pushing their politics recently.

This was just their excuse to silence him

He sounds so butthurt. Twitter is a private company, they can do whatever they want. If he doesn't like it he shouldn't have agreed to the TOS before making a twitter account.

Tldr: u mad

Pretty much this

>"He butthurt"
>"TL;DR: You mad"

Seems like you're the one having a bitchfit.

>What the heck is wrong with Twitter?

Samefagging bitch

Honest answer, twitter is crap.
I joined, have posted about 10 tweets then never used it again.
All these famous people use it to bring attention to themselves then dont like that it only brings attention from nut jobs.
Other than that it's just used by companies for lazy and free marketing.

i don´t find any tweets of milo anymore. They say he led a hate campaign, but can someone post actual evidence in from of screenshots?

just read all the buzzfeed comments. i think i got cancer from them saying well done twitter, you got rid of a menace and other shit like that, its a fucking guy on a computer can they not just mute him and get on with their lives.

triple dubs in only 4 digits

Um, that's bullshit. Show me what part of the TOS he violated. And don't give me vague words like "harassment". He didn't do anything that constitutes harassment under any reasonable definition. They seem to be accusing him of "inciting" others to harass, but where did he do that? Looks more like twitter is violating their TOS.

Yeah, they're a private company that can ban anyone they want for any reason and can do so for dishonest reasons. And we're private citizens that can call them out on it. So what? That's no excuse.

Yep. I consider myself a lefty but there is definitely a segment of the left that is very fond of the idea of censoring people they don't agree with.

The fact that you've seen it makes your character and opinion on anything null and void.

You, and people like you, are why this Ghostbusters movie exists and you're welcome to GTFO at any time.

Is there a another service comparable to Twitter?

Twitter is a private company and can decide what sort of people it wants using its services.

I read about this guy and he sounds like a pathetic piece of shit, and whining about losing your twitter account because you were acting like a cunt is the sort of thing a child would do, because twitter is for children not matter how adult they might consider themselves.

>because twitter is for children not matter how adult they might consider themselves

facebook

Not sure whether you're trolling or seriously retarded...

It's okay if you're an Islamic terrorist or ISIL fighter though, you can use twitter to recruit, call for the death of your enemies or whatever you like.

kek is this real

Then Twitter can announce they want to create an ideological echo-chamber and are going to be banning the "sort of people" who express political ideas they don't agree with, rather than lying and saying he violated some "targeted abuse" rule when he clearly did not.

Twitter being a private company is no excuse. The fact that it's within their legal rights to ban people for ideological reasons and lie about it doesn't mean they don't deserve public scorn for doing so.

Lol, dumb troll gets assblasted, cries to his dumbass followers about "muh rights", continues to get assblasted because he is too stupid to actually understand those rights. Will soon fade into obscurity and hopefully an hero ASAP.

Good riddance to that stupid faggot.

Twitter is a private business.
They can do whatever the fuck they want with their own platform.
It's funny watching cuckservatives exposed on their hypocrisy though.

>private businesses should be able to discriminate against gays and other races
>but if they discriminate against conservatives that's wrong

kek

yeah the stereotypical nigger in movies was the only one with some character to them, kek

This. If you hate Twitter so much, don't use it. Stop being a taker, be a maker and make your on social media platform oh wait, you dumb fuck conservatives are too stupid.

go back to buzzfeed faggot

that homo sure hates the free market, a company made a business decision to remove him and he hates it fellas

>Little Milo offended people
>Twitter offends Milo
>Milo's cocksucking cuck army gets offended

You're a bunch of faggots

samefag harder

of course they have the right to do it my liberal cuck friend,,we're just pointing out the hypocrisy of it.
>discrimination is bad
>you think differently than me?....account closed

hypocrisy never bothers you conservacuck faggots. How's my liburuhl dick taste?

FUCK KIKE TWITTER!

too tiny to taste , sorry

Boycott Twitter because Twitter oppresses free speech.

im a black woman who needs attention. im also horribly unattractive, talent less and a vegan atheist feminst. hear me gurgle.

H
A
I
L

lord

M
I
L
O

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just happy you took a gander at it, you fag.

Damn those rolls can buy alot of black dick

and i bet im the only one cuck boy

twitter.com/swagbymilo

>private company
>free speech
Time to go back to high school civics.

He didn't say they were constitutionally obligated, he said boycott because they're assholes.

Check your reading comprehension.

I'm loving how obsessed you are with my dick.

I bet if Milo pulled his cock out in front of you, you'd suck him dry and beg for more.

Cry more, bitch. You and your faggot overlord got cucked by a bunch of liberals.

lol cuck so mad

so thirsty for dick

>boycott twiter because they oppress free speech
Twitter is under no obligation to allow free speech, they are a private entity. Yes boycott them because they are dicks, but you cant say they are opressing free speech when they literally have no obligation to allow anything but censored content.

stay mad bernfags, your progressive dream just collapsed

kek

>>private company
oppresses free speech, customers boycott, company bankrupt
>Time to go back to high school

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk

That would be the 'regressives'.

>think milo fans can bankrupt Twitter

You're beyond retareded

>implying twitter is the only social media platform

Yeah, I guess we'll see how well his MySpace account does.

You're an idiot

was Bush correct...should all sandniggers be nuked?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-live-8445573

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-man-shouting-praise-allah-8447664

>but you cant say they are opressing free speech when they literally have no obligation to allow anything but censored content.

We sure as hell can. Censorship is oppressing free speech even if it Twitters right to censor anything they want. As a platform for speech it is good for their users to put pressure on them to allow the freedom for all users to say things not all users might like without being silenced.

Yes. This should have happened a long time ago, Bush tried it but was more focused on the oil. The entire muslim faith and all the sandniggers need to be eradicated,

You somehow managed to sound like a bigger fag than the self professed fag that this thread is about.
Well done.

this is cringe

Twitter On The Road To Bankruptcy Thanks To Supporting Censorship And Social Justice

In recent times, Twitter founder and current CEO Jack Dorsey has fully embraced the social justice warrior narrative and clamped down on free speech that hurts progressives’ fragile feelings. He’s now paying a huge price for it as Twitter’s share price tanks, despite only being floated in November, and many of its most important executives have run away. His current losses are an amazing $1.25 billion in just four months.

In a free society you're inevitably confronted with things you don't like and you have to deal with these things the bitch needs to kill herself.

This all day!