What height is actual "Manlet" status? No jokes, no lols, 100% serious

What height is actual "Manlet" status? No jokes, no lols, 100% serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs dictates it under 5' 10".

Self witness of epic dubs!

Anything under 6'

This.

But dubs say under 5' 10".

My dubs say under 6'

My evidence: Which number is bigger, 6, or 5?

under 5'8" is manlet

the difference between 10'' an 6' is hardly noticeable

that being said im 5' 9'' and accept manlet tier. i personally like my height and enjoy being unassuming and non-threatening.

>the difference between 10'' an 6'

No way man I can spot that difference from a half mile away. I've seen 5' 10" men claim they are six feet and I just chuckle.

While I'm inclined to respect triple dubs, I have to disagree, as having a 6 as the first number for my height on dating sites gets me more hits than my friends just under 6'

Manlet = anyone noticeably shorter than you.

I'm like 5'11" and a half an inch. I fully admit it and my manlet status. I am the high-king of the manlets.

used to be taller but was was in full body-cast for awhile and I lost 2 inches of height.

I'm 6'5" so that still means anyone under 6'
One could argue that this applies to people under 6'3"

But everyone has different heights, 5'2 isn't a manlet to a 5'6" guy, they are BOTH manlets

That's kinda the point. Everyone changes the definition of manlet so it's something their not.

And people do that to avoid being manlets, proof that being a manlet is the most pathetic form of existence

I think it's universally accepted that anyone under 6' is a manlet.

>dating sites

Well, I can't exactly ask one of the girls from work out, BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING TRADIE!

>current year
>dating
>ever

its like your time isn't valuable to you at all

youre a real man at 1.80 m

Well maybe, just maybe, some people enjoy fucking someone that isn't a prozzie or a crack whore at the nighclub

6'4" man
6'3" manlets

You're not a manlet. Average height is 5'8".

>current year
>fucking anyone
>ever

shiggitydiggitydoowap

Beta manlet virgin detected

Good point. No woman could ever respect a man under 6ft so 6' 00" it is.

Does anyone actually fall for this picture?

manlet yes

beta virgin no. i was almost married once. i dodged a bullet from hell. i'm done with women. i've been celibate for four years now, regardless of being approached by men and women alike. feels good, doing my own thing and whatnot. not pressure, no stress, just working on the shit i want to work on.

nothing beta about not giving a fuck. giving too much of a fuck, now thats beta.

Carry on the good ole convict aussie tradition and sodomise ya mate

>Average height is 5'8"

lol yeah maybe in mexico

Anything under 6'4"

Ya'll a bunch of manlets

Imo, if you're below 165cm then that's sad.
I'm 179/180 and I feel like im average. Would like to be a bit taller. Also fuck you and your foot/inch bullshit.

Im 1.79 Mt. How much is that in murican?

this.

3 inchs does not change 3 feet of hight boi. fake picture with numbers be fake.

no shit, sherlock. that's an exeragtion. (i cant spell that word, sry)

>5'9" is the baseline
>under 5'9" is manlet
>over 5'9" is not manlet

Correct answer above.

i'm 5'9" and my psycho ex who was taller than me, but she still beg me to come back
feels good to be a manlet
>pic very related

1/10 bait or 10/10 retard.

I'm Mexican and I'm 6'3....

The few chicks I've worked with looked more manly than Caitlin Jenner, so no, not touching ANY of that

>mfw her name is Emily

not Emily, but nice try

I'm not saying that dating is my life, it's just a fun little thing to do on the side

congrats on being a bean sprout in the land of pinto beans.

Whatever height you are. Because you follow the hype of "manlet" and "beta" threads on Sup Forums.

You're a fucking idiot for worrying or thinking about it. This is an Internet device to keep you down and to thin out the competition by making you insecure in yourself.

Grow a pair. It doesn't matter how tall you are, but how confident you are

whatever you say napoleon.

>fun

sure fam. sure.

Kek, some people just don't understand that being tall is advantageous in our society

I would honestly say 5'8" is the manlet limit. 5'10" is the average height....but most women won't make a big deal about height if you're 5'8" and also have some other things going for you. A lot of top pro fighters are also around 5'8".

Too many people think not being tall = being a manlet. There IS a gray area.....and it's 5'8" to 6 feet tall, IMO

Hey, not my fault you got cucked by Tyrone

Tell that to Deontay Wilder

how exactly? explain it to me.

Manlet detected

6' 2", ya'll gnomes here

>i'm done with women. i've been celibate for four years now, regardless of being approached by men and women alike. feels good, doing my own thing and whatnot. not pressure, no stress, just working on the shit i want to work on
>nothing beta about not giving a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Yes, please explain it to us

you can easily reach the articles that are on the top rack, be easily spotted in a crowd and piss off the manlet behind you at the cinema

that's about it

apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx

Well, for starters, have you ever seen a bodybuilder under 6' that didn't look like a freak?

Muscle looks better on a taller frame

Since average is 5'9.5" anything less than that is manlet.

I agree to an extent, but i'm still curious as to the benefits of being 6' over 5'10" in the everyday life of someone in today's society

Not to mention that it's 10x easier to get laid if you're not a manlet.

5'7" here. Manlet is under 5 10. A bunch of tall fags will say it's taller, but it's not

In all honesty, this.

Could you please link us to the article where you got these statistics?

just get a really high haircut

my height is 5' 6"
am I a manlet ?

Yep, sorry but being a manlet isnt such a bad thing

i love that video, but for the sake of video, what part of turning people down makes someone beta?

>sake of video

meant to write for the sake of argument, but i suck cock apparently.

that's 5'11 so, appearently no

yeah 1.80 / 1.81 is average

It's beta when you turn down women as a preemptive move because you think they all only want you to buy/do shit for them until they eventually move on with 6'4" Chad

Even worse when you do it to the point of incel

lel at that pic

2'1 here

ahahaaa, i mean, there are many reasons to turn someone down. mostly not actually being interested in them. but also, even if you were to get involved with someone that doesn't mean you are buying/doing shit for them just because youre involved and trying to "keep them around" or some shit like that. thats some highschool level relationship talk right there. that kinda thought process is pretty beta in and of itself.

i dont see anything inherently wrong with casual dating, i would just rather do something else. i dont want to get in a serious relationship with someone for personal reasons.

only acceptable answer

This is the truth, but it's kind of fun to watch all of these autists argue and blame their failures with the opposite sex on height instead of the fact that they have shit tier personalities.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk

6'2 here, manlets are below 6. Kill yourselves for the good of the gene pool.

Meh I'm literally 5 feet 11 3/4 inches. Any form of footwear puts me well over 6ft. Usually in my boots I'm at least 6'1. Manlets should constitute anything 5'10 and under.

only manlet batas start threads like this

wtf is with all these decimals and fractions and shit

Yes. Either get limb lengthening surgery or kill yourself.

It's ameritard measurements it means I'm like 182.2 CM tall.

Anything under 10' 11" fee fi fo fum

6'2" MASTER RACE

Id say height or penis size makes a manlet. Im 5'10" and im perfectly happy with it. But i had a friend who were 6'8" and he was as stupid as shit and didnt now his way around girls and he was awkward as shit. I think social awkwardness makes a manlet

Floyd Mayweather is 5'8" and would destroy any of you 6' faggots in a fair one

Height only gives you a small amount of extra natural strength and fighting edge. I'd rather be Floyd Mayweather than 6'4" Bob Saget

Dubs have spoken.

Literally nothing, 6' = 180cm and 5'10" = 177cm, theres literally only 3cm of difference which equals to 1,18 inches

Why do height threads on Sup Forums always do numbers?

How do you suggest we discuss height without numbers?

How many fucking incges are in a foot...?

I'm 183 cm and in Europe it's totally ok,

5'9" is not manlet.....the fuck is wrong with yall?????

12 inches in a foot
also 183 cm is 6'

i would say under 160 cm