I fucked this dumb tranny slut two weeks ago, and she loved cock more than any woman I've ever met. I mean...

I fucked this dumb tranny slut two weeks ago, and she loved cock more than any woman I've ever met. I mean, this wannabe bitch let me do anything I wanted, so I tied her to the bed and in less than an hour had five guys from craigslist taking turns on this bitch. She even begged us not to stop after four hours at her, non-stop. So Do you know she really enjoyed six strangers blowing loads inside of her for hours. Well, I found her "real" male identity on Facebook. She's got a baby momma AND a cute gf. Pretending like shes some intelligent musician, posting "spiritual" quotes. So I sent her a text explaining that I know who she is irl and I would personally tell everyone she knows about what I make her do. The only way i wont is if she spends the day obeying every humiliating message she receives. Her phone number is 601 five nine four four two six nine. She has already agreed to send a pic of her obeying every text. I will post them all here. Post if she ignores your text, and I'll give her one chance to do it before I send pictures this slut dressed up to get gf and friends. Then give them ALL THE details about her cock obsession.

Kys faggot

>Im a faggot and I'm jealous of this other faggot
tl;dr version

I'll post some more pics
She sent me this one after she got home and she left my house with cumstains all over. I told her she couldnt wash it off and she said "Thank God. I love that stuff". She wasn't just obedient. She told me she HAD to enjoy anything I made her do. Crazy bitch.

I wanna see where this goes

I dont let multiple strangers gang bang me and then go home to my gf and think about getting my brains fucked out with some BBC so I can get hard and make her think I'm Just a regular dude. Plus she told every guys in thr room that they only should use a condom if they wanted to, and only two of us did. I accept what I like, and I don't risk getting STDs to give my clueless gf.

You must be a degenerate if you were stupid enough to stick your penis in that diseased monstrosity. The faggot looks like Crispin Glover in drag.

She says nobody has texted. Is that true?

youre just a faggot that wants revenge on another faggot because you cant accept your own faggotry

I like making guys my bitch lol. I always use protection though.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck dude. Maybe try in the evening.

This.....

whats the country code

You are a gay cunt

Got your profile from him or her or whatever is a tranny
Gonna fuck you up real good boy

u are such a disgusting faggot, why would u ever want to stick ur dick near that thing? absolutely disgusting. not even mad at the part of u being a faggot but thats bad too

That's a complicated story for whoring yourself out to strangers on the Internet user.

Just be a sissy bitch, it's okay, even if you are an ugly sissy bitch.

I just re-read OP's elaborate story of faggotory. I don't believe it. "Text this number and she'll do what ever you say, 'and I'll post it here.'" Sounds to me like OP is the faggot in the story just wanting other men to tell him to do dirty things.

>she

Who the hell is "she"?

Why wouldn't "she" reply with the OP's home address when people start harassing her?

>>OP
>>fucks lowest tier of tranny
>>brags about it

This is why youre a fag

someone should text her and tell her to text OPs name

This thread could suddenly become epic.

Oh god

fuck bro..

that is literally a man in a wig..kek...OP is a faggot..