Why does no one give a fuck about racism towards white people?

Why does no one give a fuck about racism towards white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/georgia-woman-facebook-antipolice-post/
youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Umm... what she just did there is 100% a crime. I hope they lock that chick up. Fucking dumb ass.

My homie said shit like this on FB and got charged with conspiracy to domestic terrorism

Kek.

She's already in jail

Because whites>
>just look at Africa

edition.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/georgia-woman-facebook-antipolice-post/

maximum kek

Because people like the dumbass in your image aren't a threat in the slightest, and are seen as the sociopaths that they really are by normal people. It's not a problem in the Western world.

>Why does no one give a fuck about racism towards white people?
Why does no one see this as a gender issue?
As a white man, I'm three times more likely (even per-capita) to be shot and killed by a cop as compared to the woman in OP's pic.

>Ebony Dickens

maxkek

lol

>i know how i gon do fool dez white police niggaz
>ima post under fake name on facebook
>days have no idea its me
*hears a knock at the door*

When I go on my killing spree, believe me I won't discriminate.

dat name

>makes a public apology
>charges dropped

How is it funny for a criminal to get a arrested? She posted a threat and now she's in jail. Where's the funny? Is it not obvious what happened

Because it's trendy to hate white people, if I said how proud I am of being white I'd get called a racist, but if a black person is proud of their race they're "brave"

This is the most abitious I've seen by a nigger like ever. If it wasn't for cops killing them they'd all be sitting on their porches smoking new ports and drinking koolaid

>racism towards white people?
there is no such thing

The same reason why no one gives a fuck about human gore, but flip their shit when you show someone throw a cat out a window.

>She posted a threat and now she's in jail
She threatened to kill 15 people (or more) and now she's out on bail.
Bail was set at $10k. For comparison, my son is out on $7.5k because he shoved his girlfriend.

baitimus maximus

It's funny because she was acting like a bad bitch on Facebook without knowing she could actually be arrested for posting shit like that.

Yes, yes.

But I'm bored. Sue me.

That's what happens when you let little monkeys out of their cages.

I don't have a problem with black people in general, but these degenerate fucking nigger leeches on society need to go.

You have black people and you have niggers. Everyone hates niggers. Even black people.

Dubs speaks the truth. So does Chris Rock.

>threatens to kill white cops on facebook
>Arrested by white cops for facebook post

How do you NOT find this funny? the dumb bitch got what she deserved, which is also funny.

Plenty of people do. But it's mostly only the somewhat 'lower' whites. The rest of us are too busy with our lives to obsess over chip-on-shoulder bullshit like some kind of crybaby nignog.

this. impossible to be racist towards the master race

show me the legal precedence in a court of law that will back up your claim.
otherwise its just the opinion of someone who hates himself because of the color of his skin.

chekd

go fuck yourself

figures you'd use a pic related of a blind, rapist nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744

muh slavery

got you to reply, did nit?