Are genitals a social construct?

Are genitals a social construct?

Ok hear me out here, is the reason we feel attracted to boobs ass and vag because we barely see them in our day to day life? Or is it because our brains are hardwired to be attracted to them?

If it is because our brains are hardwired, then why do people have foot fetishes? They are hidden from sight almost all day, but people are turned on by them.

Back in the days of cavemen where people didn't have clothes, were cavemen attracted to boobs and ass or did they just reproduce for the sake of it? Did cavemen have foot fetishes?

Discuss. I would honestly like to know the answer to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are the dumbest cunt ever, this is the venus of Willendorf, it's estimated to be 28 000 years old... guess what's the most highlighted bits: Tits and ass.

Go work on your anthropology degree, you retard.

Oh look I like to masturbate because my body likes it, I've not been attracted by anyone or any kind of gender. Because of that I'm homosexual

How do I become straight

Interesting thought tbh but yeah, we are biologically hardwired to be attracted to vagina, boobs, ass etc but initially even being attracted to boobs is just a comfort thing as it started our bond to our mothers through breastfeeding. Being attracted to other body parts, body functions and what not is just abstract sexual attraction I suppose. I think the fact that since they're covered up all the time definitely adds to the attraction as there's like a sense of mystery to how someone's body looks.

You don't "become" straight

jesus

Being homosexual is disappointing, imagine hugging a male and getting an erection over it

According to my sensei, 2-gender-species with humans as most evolved are an engine towards complete consciousness restitution. The never-ending war between males and females caused aggression and therefore development of wealth, goods and industry but threatens all species’ existence, because males don’t want to be women’s slaves anymore.

Hormone therapy is what's considered the best option.

You are atracted to breasts and big asses because that's printed in your DNA.
Our ancestors looked for females with big hips because they had more chance of giving birth to a healthy child. And with big tits because they could carry more milk.

If the woman was fat, like in pic, it was even better. She had even more chance of survival

I don't wanna become a female.

>or did they just reproduce for the sake of it?

Dolphins fuck for pleasure and Elephants rape Rhino's when they're too young to challenge dominant bulls in mating season

That's actually a nice point OP, the attraction to boobs i think come from the fact that big breasts are associated to with the possibility of feeding well your progeny. A similar relation can be found in ass because females gain weight on ass and hips so a good ass is synonym of prosperity.

The pussy thing is quite straight because you need one to reproduce.

Anyway this kind of thoughts were valid wen the society was far from being developed and the wellfare didn't exist.

So from a modern point of view the fact that this three elements are hidden from sight at least in real life probably contribute to enhance your needs/attraction. Moreover you can find them on the internet and on tv with ease and this fakeness probably enhance your starvation.

About the fetishes i don't really know, there are things that for one person can be awful and for the other a turn on. The brain is way to hard to decode for our technology at the moment.

The foot fetish is just the top of it and it's really common (who doesn't like some nice feet)

Allright man, here's the answer:

A man who has normal hormonal and mental functions will naturally be attracted to women in a sexual way. This means that they'll be interested in their genitals and generally anywhere were fat is stored to a greater degree.

A woman with curves (fat on her lady-parts) is considered attractive because this means she's being properly nourished. During the early stages of humanity's existence we valued muscularity in men and adequate fat storage in women. This directly correlates with a mate's likelyhood to survive having and be able to continue to take care of our offspring.

A woman's butt is basically a fat storage area that we find attractive.

Breasts are a double edged sword, they remind most people subconsciously of a comforting and usually safe time. Being an infant and being taken care of is pleasant. This later develops into a more sexual thing with time. They end up reminding you of kids, being a kid, etc. How are kids made? Sex. That's the short version anyway.

The reason fat that is displaced all over the body isn't considered attractive is because at that point the woman isn't getting enough exercise to have good cardiovascular health or be able to survive fight/flight situations very well.

Fat on breasts and buttocks means a woman is healthy and storing fat in the right places. It means her hormones are in a good balance, and is overall a good sign of physical health. This makes her more attractive because it means if you get her pregnant you'll be more likely to have your genes passed on to another generation.

A foot fetish is usually assumed to be caused by irregular brain wiring.
livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html

This isn't to say that some non-sexual things can become sexualized by social factors. Ankles, elbows, or even balloons can become fetish objects to a person for some social reason or another. But this is definitely not to be considered normal.

Another user mentioned that larger hips make for an easier birthing process. This is true and it another reason why wider hips (more ass) on a woman is naturally attractive.

I didn't really cover vaginas much simply because they aren't naturally that big of a deal at a glance. As a man, you're not designed to need to find vaginas attractive at a glance. They're just not as in your face as a woman's tits/ass.

I personally feel like preferences related to vagina shape/size are mostly personal or regional, as they have no real effect on a woman's survive-ability. However, they likely become more of a sex-object over time, as an individual has sex more often. This would simply be because they makes the individual feel good.

>The reason fat that is displaced all over the body isn't considered attractive is because at that point the woman isn't getting enough exercise to have good cardiovascular health or be able to survive fight/flight situations very well.

Wasn't fat women attractive to primal man? Women with more fat could give more nutrients to the baby she was bearing without problems like anemia, giving birth to a weak child or death.

>The reason fat that is displaced all over the body isn't considered attractive is because at that point the woman isn't getting enough exercise to have good cardiovascular health or be able to survive fight/flight situations very well

That's not actually true. In the modern society there is too much food. Given the statement there are basically two types of metabolisms one fast (so you burn a lot, shit a lot and never get fat) the other one slow (you digest better what you eat so you gain more fat and energy from what you eat).

Given that we don't need to eat so much the ones with slow metabolism tend to become fatter and have increased chances to get ill.

So from a modern point of view a skinny person (not too skinny) seems heathier on a long term prediction.

Back in the past fat people were seen as gifted because they could survive longer in starvation, so everybody wanted to be fat and have fat children

look here

Go take an introduction to anthropology course you uneducated fuck.

>Ok hear me out here

No

*healthier

More likely women with higher amounts of fat indicated they had more access to essential resources.

No one gives a shit about anthropology.

Don't make us listen to your whiny bullshit just because you picked a useless/shitty major.

Dickweed.

not beating the shit out of faggots like you is a social construct

>Baiting like this
Are you even trying?

Good cuz you can't. it's biologically impossible. You will never have ovaries or a uterus therefore you can never and will never be female. But if your black you can name your baby that.

>being this disconnected from reality
>surviving only on hyper-tolerance of the liberalized west

Fetishes are for the most part about self degredation especially foot, scat, 50 shades of grey, and so on

All things in moderation. You want body fat in the right places and not too much or too little of it. Again, this indicates things like exercise levels, and hormone levels.

It wasn't until societies began to develop concepts like trading and money that we began to obsess over an extremes of one weight or another. In ancient civilizations being very fat could very well indicate that you were also very rich. Being skinny always meant you could not afford food. These are societal issues and would relate to how well an individual performs in social situations. This would indicate things like the mental health of the potential mate, etc.

However, from just a natural and more primal stand point, you would want to maintain a balance of your body fat, or a healthy weight level.

i really hope this is bait and youre not actually this retarded, but anyway.

Foot fetishes have nothing to do with feet being hidden. The reason is that some "wiring" in the brain gets crossed (the wire that deals with feet and the wire that deals with attraction to genitals) so that the brain reacts to feet the same way it would to genitalia.

In other words, its hardwired brain damage. It has nothing to do with "social constructs" you idiot.

>this retard actually gets an erection whenever he hugs a woman
kys

Someone already said this. Read the thread before posting faggot.

>LURK MOAR

fuck. Skimmed it but missed it

not everyone has a footfetish dipshit

there are records of people being cured from homosexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk

no there's not you gigantic faggot
you can't "measure" homosexuality, all you've got is records of people saying they've been cured. People can lie you dipshit

implying a gay wouldnt fuck jesus until he screams OH GOD OH GOD