Let's impose justice

Let's impose justice

Other urls found in this thread:

chrisraynes.com/16-yr-old-wannabe-thug-cold-cocks-a-12-yr-old-with-brass-knuckles/
liveleak.com/view?i=b86_1467267305
multimedia.thecabin.net/video/brass_knuckle_knockout.mp4
fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=JsVtHqICeKE
my.uca.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
thecabin.net/news/2016-06-27/conway-teen-charged-battery#
mobile.twitter.com/millsapskane
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yup lets do it

Reporting in

Someone post the overall info and progress we got until now!

Some info
>chrisraynes.com/16-yr-old-wannabe-thug-cold-cocks-a-12-yr-old-with-brass-knuckles/
>his: /kane.millsaps
>mother: /amy.millsaps.9

Id like sauce for sound pls

That poor kid was 12 years old? What the fuck!

liveleak.com/view?i=b86_1467267305

Awaiting orders

This nigger is going places....
like prison. stupid ape

nigga's gonna nig.

>suckerpunching with brass nuckles,
being a pussy is strong on this one

reporting in

spam his mother and family like here
see this

chrisraynes.com/16-yr-old-wannabe-thug-cold-cocks-a-12-yr-old-with-brass-knuckles/
>he is 18 now

>hitting a kid in the head with brass knuckles
That can kill someone

user, attack his house from the south when the moon is low and bring bananas.

He's facing trail next August
>tfw his mother's poor and single parent of 4
>tfw all his money comes from peddling small amounts of weed
>tfw this nigger won't make bail or his parents happy

Don't open the fucking box again

Hell yea it can

yeah, or fuck them up for good, especially it's a 12 year old skinny boy...

> boo hooo

I wanna find sauce for kid he hit.. i bet his face was fucked up

is he going to die?

iPhones can't play webm's you dopey fuckstick

>you should know that considering you're using one

"Millsaps hit the victim for “running his mouth saying he was an MMA [Mixed Martial Arts] Fighter and he could beat him up,” the affidavit reads."

He's 12 and the victim, you'll probably never know his name
I'm fucking happy. He entered a plead of not guilty even though the police have this video. He's going to spend the next 20 years sandwiched between a wall and a neonazi.

Damn, just checked some background

Millsaps said he attacked the victim because he was “running his mouth saying he was an MMA [Mixed Martial Arts] Fighter and he could beat him up,” however, the witness who recorded the incident told investigators that the victim “did not even see Millsaps coming and did not know he was going to be hit.”
The victim, who was knocked unconscious, reportedly had his cheek punctured, suffered a bruise on his eye, a cut on his neck and numerous broken teeth.
“When he woke up he thought he had gravel in his mouth but it was pieces of his teeth,” according to the affidavit.
Millsaps is set to appear in court on August 2nd. He told police, “he found the brass knuckles at his apartment complex and after the incident he threw them in the dumpster.”
For years, the media has played down the racial aspect of black-on-white violent crime by calling it “the knockout game.”

here is the video multimedia.thecabin.net/video/brass_knuckle_knockout.mp4

Can't play webm
Screencap frames from the video and send them instead

This is why I hate all black ppl.

Holy shit hahahaha this is the pasta for days.
>whats the kids name that he hit

>nigger acting like a typical nigger
Gee, what a surprise.

nahhh just link her to one of the pages we were on

Double dubs never lie

one can only hope user

KNUCKLES WEAPONS ARE FOR PUSSIES

We are Anonymous, and we do not forgive. We are void of human restraints, such as pity and mercy. All those who break this pact will be eliminated without hesitation. Those who perform reckless actions or wish to harm the Anonymous will be eliminated without hesitation. Failure is not tolerated. Enemies of the Anonymous include anyone who is not an Anonymous. Our enemies are to be eliminated swiftly and without incident. Anonymous must work as one. No Anonymous knows everything. Betrayal of Anonymous is both impossible and unaccepted. Manipulation of the weak and innocent is an Anonymous specialty. Once a victim is no longer commodious, they are to be eliminated. REPRODUCE. REPRODUCE. REPRODUCE. No man-made or natural occurrence can harm the Anonymous. Under no circumstances are Anonymous human. We are above humans and mortality. Anonymous are not to partake in meaningless tasks. Those who do are to be either reformed or eliminated. We are legion, for we are many. Anonymous is everywhere at all times. All have the potential to be Anonymous until they choose not to. Anonymous has no weakness or flaw(except dogs and counting to 10) Laws of Nature and Man cannot restrain the Anonymous. Anonymous is one. Feuding and argument amongst the Anonymous is both impossible and unaccepted. Anonymous is in control at all times. Anonymous has no identity. Anonymous cannot be contained by mere restraints. Anonymous are all equal. No one is more or less important than Anonymous. Anonymous must obey the Code. Those who do not are to be reformed or eliminated. Anonymous worships nothing. Anonymous cares for nothing but Anonymous. (Note: although part of the Code, Anonymous has occasionally disregarded this rule) Humanity is the virus; Anonymous is the cure. We are Anonymous, and we do not forgive.

Leave the mom alone, she already knows all about it. If there's harassment there might be a lighter sentence, if we wanna fuck this nigger we have to leave her alone.

Moot is that you

if she suffers he suffers
Thats the important thing, user

good point user

heck yeah James

This.

OP keep us posted. If the nigger doesn't get punished to the full extent of the law, come back and tell us about it. I'll make sure his life becomes a living hell. No loans. No jobs. No passport. It's easier than you think.

What should we do to annoy him ? You guys know how to hack facebooks

Update: Kane's already done a year for drug charges
>Hes fucked as fuck

How would you do it?
Are you in the army or something?

There has to be something we can do, is there a email attached to the fb, we can use it find a kik or something

fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack
checked

No, but I know a thing or two about social engineering. I can "kill" him online. That means it'll be really difficult for him to prove his alive to access medical records, take out loans, renew a drivers license, rent things in his name, get jobs, etc. It can take years to sort that shit out.

beware of his band

ooohh here we goh

OG

Please explain how you do it, that's interesting

What a bunch of fags.

I'm fuming watching this. Someone please fuck this piece of shit up. Tl:dr whole thread. Anything happened yet?

Please tell me more about it. It's interesting.

I'd rather not go to federal prison after you use my instructions to fuck people over. There was a defcon talk about it. Take a look:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsVtHqICeKE

hurr-durr im a tough guy with metal knuckles

>oh no, not my asshole!!!!

bet he doesnt even have to push to shit anymore

he is already known by policefags

see

>youtube.com/watch?v=JsVtHqICeKE
THere is no federalfags in my country anyway

>my.uca.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
why not to try to find his student infos ?

This is why I never cry when nigger blood hits the floor due to cops removing these shit stains from the planet

im tooooo weak. kekekekekeke

what is wrong with his fingers?

>He's in custody
>He's done a year in jail already
>He's facing 20 years
>He's pleaded not guilty, meaning he can't get a plea bargain
>He's probably going to jail for longer than he's been alive
>He'll never reproduce
It's a good day

das gansta blud!

but heh dindu nuffin
he waz a gud boiii

His gf (or exgf)
/sydney.studler
Here is a video of them
/kane.millsaps/videos/753050568099702/

>2 niggers and a wetback walk into a park..

u mad dubs?

i don't believe that shit unless see a legit article, nigger

idk dude, maybe the white dude said something racest 2 him

What does that mean? I don't know Canadian laws.

proceed, I insist

like sk8 to fast

she was in this too or not..?

Niggers like 4 feet tall.

thecabin.net/news/2016-06-27/conway-teen-charged-battery#

Nigger I'm the opposite of a nigger

Sorry Nypa this is stupid and not Sup Forums why of doing things. All of you faggots get out of this website this not for you. Also this seems like a /pol stunt

shes a coalburner, she deserves anything she gets.

Well that skull is cracked for sure.

they're black, duh

They are all the same

His phone number is on his Twitter

mobile.twitter.com/millsapskane

get off this website and never come back cunt

In apologizing to the victim’s family, the suspect’s mother told Fox16 that her son “deals with mental issues and recently spent a year and a half at the juvenile detention center for fighting.” She also described him as “not a bad kid” and “as sweet as can be.”

>1.5 years in juvie for fighting
>as sweet as can be

niggerlogic.lol

oh, ok then, reggin...
me too

dude... you are in the wrong board

2013??

We gotta fuck that niggerdicksuckers life too, actually

Fuck off nigger.

A typical dindunuffin

It was a fair fight until the white guy started winning.
What a bunch of faggots.

When you have a prior conviction, which Kane does, you often get a harsher statement.